>Break up
>Fast forward to now
>Decide whythehellnot
>Open packaging
>Wrap it in condom
>Insert
>Suddenly dick feels M A G I C A L
>Have a great orgasm in literally less than a minute

Suddenly I see why fags like fucking in the ass so much.

>read the last line first
TL:DR
OP is a legit faggot

so you rang your old gf and asked her to come round and peg you?

The shape is designed to stimulate the prostate, which is extremely sensitive and causes fast orgasm and stimulated.

Haha nah. Got a different girl now. Old gf was looking for marriage faster than I wanted.

Just taking some personal time to unwind.

read theat storry again but delete girlfriend and is true

You left a keeper there.

>causes fast orgasms when stimulated
Bullshit

holy shit, sounds exactly like my ex girlfriend, is she from Milledgeville GA?

>girlfriend wants to peg me

Do it! Feels good! Had a threesome with my wife and another chick. My wife pegged me while the other chick gave me a blowjob. It was awesome the orgasm was so intense.

Shit man I've dated chicks and they are talking about moving in and marriage by week three. Nope the fuck out

Haha not quite. She went to law school in Michigan and then moved to the Bay Area. She was from India and her parents were *really* pressuring her to get married. It was that and she was really into dominating me that fucked it up.

Now my current gf is also getting pressured but since she's going on dates with "creepy/desperate Indian guys", she thinks it's fair for me to see other girls as well.

Pic is the exgf

>current GF
>going on dates with other people

well, mine was just a crazy ginger, wanted to peg me and get married really quickly

Fucks sake. My wife used to peg me until she went frigid. Why is it such a mystery why people like it in the arse? It feels good!

Eh whatever. I ain't worried because:

1) They're fucking desperate to have family set up arranged marriages

2) She won't let them touch her

3) If she breaks #2, I'll drop her like a sack of rice

4) If they do touch her, she's going to have to explain all the love bites and hickies I left.

Ok, not fast, but EXTREMELY INTENSE orgasms.
And it has a nice feeling up the butt. :3

What's wrong with that

She's pegging her 'friends' and 'coworkers' now, Mr. Husband.

dubs check'd

Why the fuck would you want to get married in the first place, let alone after 3 weeks!

idk, i stuck a dildo this size up my ass and i just felt like i had to take the biggest shit

Nah. It would be hot if she was, but the only person she hangs out with much is her ex-girlfriend, who I really don't think I need to worry about.