Space Elevator Meme Thread: Post Your Best Space Elevator Memes

Space Elevator Meme Thread: Post Your Best Space Elevator Memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont get it

You haven't head of Space Elevator Memes?

Wtf it isn't even summer yet

No. Explain please. Im not that other user. 2 days off this place and wtf is this.

We can build an Orbital Ring Space Elevator today, using steel and kevlar. The Orbital Ring goes to low earth orbit, so it does not need advanced materials.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

Why build the Orbital Ring? It would cut our costs of going to orbit from about $2000/kg to about $1/kg. There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined. One mission could easily pay for the cost of building the Orbital Ring.

We could then deploy solar power satellites in orbit above cloud cover and return the power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator, and sell the power at a profit.

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Basically a meme effort to promote the space elevator to destroy the jews

TOP DEFINITION
space elevator
This is a type of turd. It is defined as a poo that touches the surface of the toilet water whilst still connected to the person pooing. This is analogous to the theoretical space elevator, which is a counterbalance in geostationary orbit that is anchored to a point on the Earth's surface by a long cable.
Roberto: "I just did two space elevators in one sitting"
Dom: "Niiice"
#ass#poo#pooing#poop#space#elevator
by Scorlibran February 21, 2014
Mug icon
The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

BUY THE MUG

Ok I think you put too much effort into this OP

thats a fucking genius idea