When did they start putting 40's in plastic bottles???

When did they start putting 40's in plastic bottles???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYLsWxE502Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 years ago?

I know it's cheaper and I don't really mind. People throw them out of car windows all the time, so it's better that way.

Because you cant trust niggers with broken glass. They've been selling them in plastic at ballparks for years because of it.

i've never seen a plastic 40. ballparks all have aluminum bottles or solo cups.

nycfag here.

Because niggers

This pretty much sums it up. Too many killing each other with glass 40s.

It's a shame. Idk how I didn't notice it till now. I was just drinking 6 packs most of the time.

thats true. broken glass stabs the same as anything else sharp. its also pretty blunt. knock a nigga out

so much samefagging

does mickey's still come in glass?

it's not summer yet, nigger. Go study for your finals, mate.

I just looked it up. they have it in plastic as well.

Really

how am I supposed to blindingly drunk on malt liquor and throw bottles at cars then?

right? Drinking a 40 give me me duty to be ignorant. I'm suppose to hold that fact proudly until I sober up.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYLsWxE502Q

what a mess kek. I do not envy the person working those hours. I pray that the Based God can fix this

I live in SoCal and they recently did this(like a year ago) and apparently enough people complained because now they're back to glass. At least in my area. Just give it time it should be back to normal

That dude recording just trapped himself inside with the drunkies.

Why there's a dog inside the damn bottle? How does it breath?

Oh gawd. On Monday I drank 8 12oz Modelo Negro glass bottles. Next day fine. A little dehydrated but ok. On 4/20 (can't smoke weed, job) i drank just 2 16oz cans of OE. The next day i felt i was dying, had horrible nightmares of being executed and trouble sleeping because aa soon as i close my eye, demonic closed eye visuals. Duh fug. Not sure if the impurities of lower tier booze of whatever. Fuck that shit.

I can only hope, mate.

Nigga, it says SHATTER PROOF on the bottle. I might be reaching here, but I'd have to say that it's directly correlated to the fact that it's because they're tired of broken fuckin' glass.

olde english is just a drink people drink when eating sun flower seeds with. iirc, theres like a tone of sugar in it. im surprised there no nutritional facts on these drinks, but I know niggas give no fucks when they want to get hammered

niggas won't get the message, though. They just go and do whatever the fuck they want. if its not a 40, its the biscuit in their pants that will ruin a niggas life. that or some stupid shit

>Nigga, it says SHATTER PROOF
>implying people who drink 40oz malt liquor can read