Be you

>be you
>discover you got HIV
>doctor only told you
>think that you will never fuck without a condom again for the rest of your life

ITT: What you do? Be honest to the ones you have sex with or shut up and smash it raw?

Inb4, fucking other positive people

To knowingly take the risk of infecting someone is pure evil

Implying this of course

I think you can go to prison for knowingly infecting someone

Implying I give a shit

You can. Had like a 3rd cousin do it. I would have shot him myself if the cops didn't catch him. That's fucked

Exactly, i think i could live with that... i think i whoul only tell the ones i care about before making sure they stfu

Herpes... probably smash.... hiv... not even if she was a cunt

By the way.. kek

Never fuck without a condom again?
Nigga, you dreaming.
More like: Never fuck another person ever, ever, ever again. She don't want none of your poisonous precum touching her skin. Not even a drop!

>doctor only told you

Play dumb and keep going raw. You just dnt give real name and make it one night stands.

Or just wear a condom and don't spread disease

Properly treated hiv doesn't spead infection

Condoms suck, they never feel the same as raw. And dumping your load inside someone is also a big turn on

I'm going to put a sticker on my car for every infected bitch

You can really avid trasmission?

yeah condoms do suck, but so does having fucking aids

spread tacks dipped in my blood in the tram and metro.

How is this still not understood. You take meds to prvent virus from making copies of itself. Your level reaches undetectable levels and at that point the chance of passing it on is almost nil ALMOST not absolute

So get revenge, give it back

Go.on HIV dating site hook up with pos women

Also good for chasers

Oh, right. Silly me. I just assumed you would tell a partner.
Wow--I guess after all my time on /b and /pol, I still have a shred of functioning morality left. That's a surprise.

Dont ask dont tell has been the way most people do it

You can have 99.9% effective rate with the birth control pill but having this rate with HIV chance of trasmission is like having 0%... i wouldnt risk someone i love health even with a chance of 0.0000000000001% of infecting them