Is she in to me Sup Forums?

Is she in to me Sup Forums?

Obviously she wants dick pics
And you're either too oussy to give them or you have a tiny cock

that response was autistic as fuck. cut your losses and kill yourself.

Yes with an if ; no with a but

Reply was genuine, I'm on my PC, I don't have any dick pics on here, and my gf is awake and can walk in at any moment

Only dick pic I have on here, not sure she'd appreciate it, even though she knows I have a gf

>Only dick pic I have
>as if you can't LITERALLY take a new one right now

Are you retarded?

Yeah I'm gonna get hard and take a few pics to get a good one, with my bitch in the next room lol - No, she can wait for dick pics, was just confirming that that's what she wanted

Adultery is degenerate and an affront to God. Find Jesus, Sup Forumsro.

stop saying lol at the end of every response you fag. but yeah she's into you don't fuck it up

>acting like it's this big of a deal
What a spaz. Can't wait for you to fuck up and end up with neither of them because you tried to get both.

no.

She seems kinda interested but I'm getting a your blowing it vibe from that convo. How long have you known her, how old are you both, last how did you meet?... you might be able to salvage it but you seem autistic as fuck.

Nope, sry mate

say this (pic related)

This, tiny cockels 4 u OP

>you seem autistic as fuck.

This. She's slipping OP, you better save her from a burning building or else this whole thing is toast.

I'm 30, she's 22, I've known her a couple of years, met her through friends. She knows I have a gf who I have a kid with and live with, so she probably knows why I'm saying I can't hit her up with nudes on the spot.

Have fun with that child support

lol I'm British, if I don't pay it there's nothing anybody can do other then sending me slightly intimidating legal letters that will be tossed out with the trash

Okay, keep the thread alive, I'll post her reply

>I'm British
Oh, looks like you've already been punished for your faggotry. Carry on then

Post more of the conversation, faggot. I'm bored and this has my interest

Okay.

Don't send a dick pic you fool. I wish i could strangle every dude who does that. Work up to more sexting ALWAYS ASK FOR/GET NUDES BEFORE LAYING THE HOG ON HER. Just test the waters.

OP will surely deliver. We just have to be patient.

Nice

That's what I was thinking, ideally I'd get her nudes and fuck her without ever sending any. But I'll see how it goes.

I knew you wouldn't let us down, OP!

send her a dickpic or a vid of your dick or call her with your dick out she wants dick

Best OP

more importantly, she wants your dick

can l get dubs again? yes, yes l can

random dick pic = amateur hour. no matter the context.

well then get creative call her up and slap your dick on your chest

Girls know, random dick pic = low self-esteem... or your just a straight up creep. Depends on the girl

as for pics/to see them

Just looked this girl up and what the fuck kind of creature is it

say you need a picture to be sure they are suitable

Tell her you need to see those thighs to make sure. She should send a pic so you can consult with your physician, make sure they're the right ones.

what the fuck OP

you're still at this?

shes creepy, op.

yeah but also, same chick

so never send a dick pic? Do you just send texts without even sending a dick pic? Explain your methods

trap

OP come on d u d e

You really know nothing about women, don't you. Most girls do not want dick picks, they fantasize about situations rather than body parts.
If she wants dick pics, especially in the beginning of a relationship, she's just a whore and there's nothing to expect beyond a potential fuck.

Fuck that monster OP... fuck her hard... lose your gf in the process but that's a worry for another day.

only after you make her want to ask you for one. she will be impressed you didn't bring it up, and you will know she actually wants to see it. it's logical and genius.

the old Sup Forums would be all over this girl

Her face looks like the anonymous mask.

say "I'm sure they would feel amazing around me. Want to try?"

some like the heavy goth look, like OP obviously

Too much for me tho. pic related is more my speed

This and this

Is this her personal potty?

>she

l don't know a lot of girls have big dick fetishes and it turns them on heaps along with the texts l rather do calls though and persuade her to flap on cam

Holy cow!

It's been a whole 8 minutes since Op gave up her Facebook and no one has contacted her to sabotage Op?

Time to abort the thread. op. The stalking weirdos are out.

And here's this guy

Maybe it's a personal army request, I don't even think it was OP anymore, nobody is that dumb

L JUST SENT HER A DICKPIC WAITING FOR RESPONSE

If op doesn't come back we should all send her dick pic

I'm here lol, she just hasn't replied yet

some yes. but your turning off a ton of others who maybe still like it, but since your a total rando it's a turnoff which is bad for a first impression.

We need proof you sent it to her really, cmon OP

do this op if your alive

l never do it randomly, usually talk for a long time then oneday show her, that's only for online shit though

Sent her what?

Didn't you just send her a dick pic?

No wasn't me that that said that, right now she's asking me if I can babysit her little sister

We need screen caps of this convo so we can help it go in the right direction...

STOP SAYING LOL
Also stop over thinking .
Just tell her to grab a coffee sometime.

lol

Guys already asked her to sit on his face, coffee is too small an ask now.

Get her to send some fucking lewd pics already

Trying, I think a couple of people on here have fucked it up for me

this.

I want her nudes OP

Have other people actually messaged her? Post screen caps, let's see what she said!

this. Show us everything OP

she hasn't said anything she just went offline, and that's unusual for her

She told me about op and his girlfriend (who's apparently in the other room) if OP doesn't reply to this post with a timestamp I'll tell his girlfriend what he's up to and send a screencap of the thigh warning message.

OP already confirmed she's in the other room, so cut the bullshit

Go on then lol

Should have read the thread first damn

This is one of those times where we could have got some quality real shit but Sup Forums fucked it up again

Omfg why is there always someone who ruins it

OP, come back. Give us an update.

I'm waiting too, mods should anybody who cockblocks, that should be a new thing

Godspeed OP you glorious bastard