Your ultimate fantasy Sup Forums?

Your ultimate fantasy Sup Forums?

If I could and there was no consequence, I'd get at least 5-10 women pregnant at the same time.

The thought of having multiple women carrying my children really gets me hard.

shes my fantasy

I'd get 5-10 trannies to gangbang me and fill my ass full of cum

nice dubs. but thats gay as fuck.

2 female sex slaves. Why 2? So one can be cooking me dinner while the other blows me. One of them has to have my dick in their mouth at all times unless I'm fucking them

nice one bro. i like your style.

I want a woman to take me back into her womb and hold me in there for months. After she gives birth to me as a child and raises me as her daughter despite being a man.

Getting a woman who is goth-ish, kind of a grunge or alternate style who is into bondage. My biggest fantasy is being tied up and fucked/ridden by said chick.

Don't want anything in my ass, but I'd do anal with her and let her sit on it. Just think submissive chicks are cliche and boring because I can go anywhere and get a chick who wants me to 50-Shades of Grey them.

>Don't want anything in my ass

Getting pegged actually feels really good. Having a woman dominate you, tie you up and ass rape you with a strapon is such a turnon

My fantasy is to become the god of time and space and fix this world.

For you nigga, I know it feels good but I'm just not into it.

Its already been tried.

"I can change almost anything, but I cannot change human nature".

I would love to go back to being 12 but with my now adult mind and take advantage of the sexual opportunity I had with an older woman but was way to shy at the time to let happen.

>Stupid boy :(

It's a normal fetish

>normal

On second thought I want to be a girl for a week.

idk about ULTIMATE fantasy, but i have a fantasy of getting super slutty women pregnant, just to teach them there is more to life than partying, more to life than guys and teach them to take responsibility.

fuck and impregnate 1000 women without stop in one year

Are you kink shaming? Being reborn as a Lamia is some of the hottest shit on the internet

Stop

But it's so hot

Go back in time and visit underage brothel

streetwhores are a possibility
I am about 80% certain I knocked up two at least.
I pick them up and take them to shit motels, pay them extra for rawdog then blast their cervix whether i promised to pull out or not.
I recently saw a cpl of past conquests carrying a belly recently so my fetish may have borne literal fruit

Why go back in time? I would just have 10 or so underage sex slaves of varying ages

i could never have company over if i had a bunch of kids chained up

this is why you have two houses. one for company and one for underage fucking.

gosh user that's really expensive

who is going to feed them? me? i have to run two houses? i can barely keep the sink clear of dishes.

i think it's be easier to break the laws of reality and use the medieval Venetian brothels

op I love breeding as much as you do.
my fantasy is breeding multiple white chicks

Impregnation is a huge turn on for me as well. It's probably so because, since it's something people try to avoid in general, it feels like a forbidden fruit.

I just want to meet random chicks for one-time hookups and impregnate all of them, one after another. I don't even want to know their name, I just want them to carry my babies.

There's nothing sexier than hearing a female moaning, begging me to impregnate her; feeling her legs tightening around my waist as I go balls deep inside her, without any protection.

I also want to have girls lined up, with their legs spread wide, waiting for me to cum inside them. I think that's my ideal fantasy. Like five of them or so.

if you can't afford to have two houses. you can't afford to feed a bunch of kids that you would chain up is all i'm saying.

its called being responsible user.

>Your ultimate fantasy Sup Forums?
the ass on righty bouncing on my dick

Fucking looks like an older and happier version of Jim Greco

The Gamer ability and/or any reality breaking abilities to fuck with everyone on the northern hemisphere, and to nuke everyone on the lower

I want to fuck my niece