Get rid of all the distractions of life...

get rid of all the distractions of life, phones tv mail news everything and just stand outside and watch the world and just think to yourself what is the purpose now

what is the purpose of life b/ros

1) Eat
2) Sleep
3) Misc. optional sidequests

why does life need a purpose?

control yourself from death
did you choose to be born? did u choose to be a boy? did you choose to be white?

Life has no purpose
we just are

i dont understand why people just cant accept the fact that none of this has meaning, its not building up to some spectacular conclusion that will make everything make sense.
there is no god
no purpose or reason for our existance

you eat,sleep,shit/piss, fuck and then die everything else is optional

how did you learn how to eat sleep?

In utero

so why would you let some government (power) control the way you live.
for example:
you have to get permission to get an extenstion in your house, you touch your kids (beat them) the goverment take your kids etc you pay road tax etc

its that or live in the woods and shit in a cave

sacrificing a percentage of freedom in my opinion is worth the luxury's society provides

i can choose what ever gender i want you fascist pig

there is no purpose without bananas :D

i never really understood the banana thing, is it ment to be funny?
or is it just cancer with the purpose of being cancer?

it's funny

Thanks for the advice.

your all living a life of lie
your all lying to yourself....

You get how this world is vanity, even systematically. The next Earth to come will have the purpose we seek on the other side.

another life after death?
or jump on a spaceship for 10000years and find a new earth?

samefagging this hard

Isolation from media and/or activities within society is the way cults brainwash you.

But to be fair every society does the same thing.

People who have never been influenced by social constructs from the day they're born act like animals, so survival and reproduction would be the purpose.

What is the truth then, user?

cant be bothered screen capping but im
i fail to find the humour in it, its a childish picture you would expect to see at the lower levels of school
anyone that posts it should get an auto underage ban because i cant think of anyone else that would have any appreciation for that retarded picture

>purpose
>fulfill purpose
>for what? what was the purpose of that? a bigger purpose?
>fulfill that purpose
>for what? what was the purpose of that? a bigger purpose?
>fulfill that purpose
>ad infinitum
>it just never ends, can there even be a purpose to something that never ends?

sounds legit, i assumed it was samefaggotry because I've seen him do it before. i agree i think spamming should get an autoban, even though it's easily circumvented

i have over 1GB of banana memes

i think the whole thing is above a lot of people who either can't understand or choose to be negative about it

i understand it perfectly well

the banana peel is his "clothes" and he is standing there holding his "clothes" up with one hand while hiding his genitals with the other hand, its a half clever concept but its still kindergarten level humour

>
>i have over 1GB of banana memes
it's official you need a containment board
/syb/ or syberia the place where cancer is put into cold storage