Sup Forums is boring now

Sup Forums is boring now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJnKyVhFcHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, pretty repetitive and gay.

create the content you want to see and stop whining like victimized little cunts, mommy isn't cutting the fucking crust off forever kiddos.

I have a mommy kink

or just look back at the old times instead of being a bitch like this guy

shhh we know she still cuts the crust off your dick don't worry man

Your depression is just getting worst. Nostalgia doesn't exist, your just remembering when you were happy as a kid.

>the old times
>2016

it was always boring

point proven

Idk if you haven't noticed, but 2017 is literally the most boring fucking year I've ever lived through

i don't follow your blog faggot.

I was more referring to memes, it's been dry. Maybe if you crawled out of your rock you'd notice.

please refer to
shit isn't always going to be handed to you, and if memes and Sup Forums are making your life boring you need to jump off a fucking bridge asap.

This.

You can't complain if you're not trying OP,
you lazy fuck. I know it's 98% shit but if you don't contribute to the 2% gold or create OC threads you have no room to complain
>pic related
An user brought this up a while ago and I suck at shooping but I knew it had potential :ยด(

don't think I haven't made OC.

It's the trending that makes it funny.

I play games n shit too, but today wasn't doing it for me.

I'll probably end up doing a variation of bridge jumping someday, that's what it feels like.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJnKyVhFcHE

lol then don't make a suggestion if you're just going to mock it you fucking cunt

We see things not how they are, but how we are.

oh she's getting mad

Your OC must've sucked.

I get making oc but what if im not creative or funny

that might be the most idiotic thing ever posted on Sup Forums and holy mother of fuck that's saying something.

tell the teacher that gave you the introductory to philosophy book to start selling used cars for a living.

>>/r9k/

then you're a boring person complaining about other boring people

it did suck, it's corny as fuck.

the meme itself is retarded.

also, eat a dick samefag

This is quite ironic, because my saying has nothing to do with philosophy. I actually had a philosophy teacher that was into some scary shit. I think he was a goddamn genius, I know for a fact he was smarter than any math teacher I've ever seen. He was working with us to reevaluate the standard under which sentences are attributed truth values, so that paradoxes would have a truth value of their own. And this endeavor was the smartest shit I've ever heard of, smarter than any theoretical mathematics I've ever read. butt before he could complete his work, he realized most of my class was limited intellectuals who could be trained to be extraordinarily efficient in their thinking progress but never have that unique thing that makes geniuses geniuses. So, he left us, and he left me.

The quote is some motivational shit from Facebook.

>Facebook.

that's the first mistake you can fix with a simple click of delete.

leave all social media behind and go for a fucking walk.

I don't have a Facebook account, dude, I never had. I am the guy who shames others for having one. My sister and I stopped talking because she has a fb account. I saw that shit when browsing some people's pages.

the real world is arguably worse than social media

>arguably

no, you fucking idiot.

>I don't have a Facebook account

>I saw that shit when browsing some people's pages

not how it works.

That's exactly how it worked, you piece of shit. Are you, by any chance, a Sanders supporter?

Spoken like someone who never goes outside

Goddamn I'm so happy your sister doesn't have to talk to you. You sound like you smell bad.

if you don't have your own fb you can't see others fb, i'm hammered drunk and know that as fact, and i'll say it right to your face i swear to god.

Oh my god, you are fucking retarded. If Facebook tricked you into making an account just to cyberstalk, then you are gullible as fuck.

but seriously, would you ever shop at a market basket?