Squirrel drowned in my pool. Going to scoop it up and clean the pool out. Dubs decides what I do to the squirrel...

Squirrel drowned in my pool. Going to scoop it up and clean the pool out. Dubs decides what I do to the squirrel. Looks like rigamortis settled in. If I see no dubs in the next 5 minutes, I'll do something myself.

Wear tight panties and put the dead squirrel in the front and screenshot for us.

decapitate it, hollow out the body and wear it like a condom

reroll

Skin it and hang the skin as a flag on your front porch/lawn

lmao reroll

OP here, the dogs were getting annoying as fuck so I'm outside of the fence to keep them from trying to push me.

rolling for this

Roll

Fuck it

Wow you weren't kidding about that little jigger's rigor.

mince the meat, and feed it to your family

roll

Consume

I don't know how long it's been in there, my kid told me about it being there. Must've been there all night probably.

Roll for myself

this one

roll

Tie helium balloons to it. Unleash Mr sticky head on the town.

yeet

Fucking kek

Tempted to go to the store and buy like 20 balloons and either send Sandy Cheeks to the town or send it to space.

Put in neighbors mailbox

Nail it to a cross and burn it in front of a church

WINRAR

eat it

Give it a viking funeral on a tin foil boat

Fucking kek

Mail it to PETA.

Do you have any pics of your daughters feet?

topkek this is the fucking best

Do it OP. Trips have spoken

Uh yea, why? Get dubs and I'll post them I guess..

OP here, that's winrar boys

Unfortunately, the nearest church requires driving through the highway to reach it. Bright side; it's a synagogue. I'm in an Air Force base and the entrances are locked down right now for routine testing, but once they open up I'll update with more pictures. Here's a bonus picture while we wait. Gotta head to Home Depot and get some 2x4s and Kerosine.

Lmao trips demand it!

Praise kek

Rolling

Bonus points if you get a lot of smoke

I will be excited to see this happen mainly just because OP actually delivering happens maybe 1/100,000 threads

Might be hard to pull off since it's pretty windy, but I'll improvise somehow. My biggest concern is doing it without getting caught. Anyone have ideas?

Bump for unintentional hate crimes

don't let people see you

Reroll for feet

make him fly using balloon

bump

[spoiler]original meme[/spoiler]

presoak everything in gasoline so all you have to do is light the flame

your dog has a nice asshole. I would push my cock in it

if this post ends in a 6 then OP must fill the squirrel with gasoline like a balloon

WINRAR!

fucking kek

op should comply

Bump for synagogue shenanigans

A more serious answer, bury it. Wait a year and dig it up. Should just be bones. Bleach it to kill any bacteria then show it to your kids as an anatomy lesson.

We fond a rat skeleton that we gave to a curious kid friend of ours.

kek of the highest quality

Pussy. Mosque.

Any updates Op?

Piss off newfag

bump

>Thinks bones are cool
>Is a newfag
Sure thing, faggot.

OP here, sorry for the late reply. Due to the bullshit in Syria, the base is locked down for today. We had a 1-star and 2-star general come in today. I'll update with pictures when necessary. I'll probably head out early tomorrow before 9 since that's when people congregate near the area.

What time zone you in? I need to know when to tune in for OP's shenanigans.

bump, this shits amazing

OP here, I'm in EST. Just to make sure I'm not bullshitting, here's another picture.

make your kids eat it.

Store the squirrel in a safe spot so it doesnt rot

OP here, off to bed, no stores are open at this time so no shopping until then. Not sure if I can even pull it off tomorrow. I'll do what I can.

OP, please post a picture of the squirrels face.
I wish to make sure it is 100% a good squirrel for proper synagogue cross burning.

Roll

re

OP here, this is the best picture I can snap, hope it's good enough.

Now is the time and you know what to do..

OP, buy a little string and tie it around its forehead, then buy an eyepatch and glue it or something to its eye and then get a piece of paper and write "Solid Squirrel" on it and staple it or glue it to the squirrel

i meant "Venom Squirrel" but you get me.

re roll

roll

rere

rerere

read the thread you retard

theres already been a get, the burning cross
But i'd prefer to see a burning Venom Squirrel than a regular squirrel

rererere

re-roll.

Final re-roll, im rolling for something else if i dont get anything

alright then looks like im rolling for this

break it into little pieces and make your kids eat it

Put it in a mesh enclosure outdoors, keep it moist, and let the flies eat all the flesh off it. When it's just hide and skeleton, clean up all the bones, and glue them together in a squirrel shape for a unique coffee table decoration.

this