Why didn't she just give all her staff clearance instead of killing them all?

Why didn't she just give all her staff clearance instead of killing them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
change.org/p/warner-brothers-fire-tsujihara-and-snyder-in-order-to-save-the-dceu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was the only part of the movie I found stupid. Waller isn't a psychopath she cares about her country and normal people.

She only had 2 people on the flight plan, they couldn't come with her.

Man I fell in love with Waller. Absolutely ruthless and cold blooded.

>kills the intel nerds because they knew too much
>uses June Moon/Enchantress as a means to an end
>shoots down the helicopter after Deadshot refused to kill Harley
>calls in her own helicopter, which deploys it's flares to mark Midway City for bombing
>shoots the possessed soldiers after crash landing

>This was the only part of the movie I found stupid.

I preferred Arrow Waller.

SS Waller was written too OTT.

I thought she was supposed to be the most evil character who only cared about power.

>calls in her own helicopter, which deploys it's flares to mark Midway City for bombing

Are you fucking serious right now? My god what a dick. Why went through all that problem to reunite the suicide squad to kill them like that?

Same, the actress always looks like a ruthless cunt compared to SS Waller

Also, Waller never shows weakness and she did in SS which made it worse

They were expendable and the city was evacuated. She realized shit had gotten out hand.

Why did she kill the FBI Agents trying to help her and why didn't the soldier care about Waller killing them?

Why didn't Will Smith shoot Harley?

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

anyone else laugh out loud when enchantress obviously couldn't be controlled, and when they told waller she was all "aww shieet" and starts stabbing the heart over and over

why didn't she just rape the joker?

I felt like there's a better way to show that they were expendable to Waller then to have her just shoot them like that though.

Why dont you put your money where you mouth is and actually work towards getting better movies by sharing this petition instead of just bitching about it?

change.org/p/warner-brothers-fire-tsujihara-and-snyder-in-order-to-save-the-dceu

>Snyderverse pisses off people this much

This is why I am going to see all their movies

Ahem,

WHY HAD THE ENCHANTRESS NEVER TAKEN OVER AND STOLEN HER BROTHER BEFORE IT WAS CONVENIENT FOR THE PLOT

WHY WAS THE ENCHANTRESS SUDDENLY CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER AT WILL AND RESISITING SERGEANT FUCK DICK'S LOVE POWERS

WHY WOULD BLACK LADY NOT JUST CRUSH THE HEART WHEN SHIT WENT DOWN RATHER THAN POKE IT A BUNCH

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE HEART AT ALL IF BROTHER MAGIC'S GATORADE COULD PUT HER AT FULL STRENGTH ANYWAY

HOW DID NOT-TOM-HARDY ARMY GUY DIFFUSE THAT BOMB WITH THE 2 SECOND DETONATION

WHY COULD A HALF DOZEN NAVY SEALS WITH AUTOMATIC RIFLES NOT KILL A SINGLE ZOMBIE BUT HARLEY QUINN COULD DO IT WITH A BAT

WHY WAS DEADSHOT THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD SHOOT HARLEY QUINN WHILE SHE WAS ESCAPING. THERE WAS A DOZEN NAVY SEALS THERE.

HOW DID A SMALL BOMB KILL A SUPERNATURAL, GOD-LIKE BEING. SORRY, 2 SUPERNATURAL BEINGS. ONE WHO'S MADE OF FIRE.

WHY DID THE ENCHANTRESS HAVE A MELEE BATTLE WITH THE SQUAD INSTEAD OF JUST USING HER PSYCHIC POWERS, WHICH SHE USED TO DISARM THEM AS SOON AS THE MELEE BATTLE GOT BORING

HOW DID ENCHANTRESS NOT KNOW HARLEY WAS GOING TO SLICE HER WHEN SHE LITERALLY SIMULTANEOUSLY READ EVERYONE'S MINDS MOMENTS BEFORE

HOW DID A BOMB DESTROY A SUPERNATURAL LASER MACHINE

WHY WOULD DEADSHOT STRUGGLE TO SHOOT THE BOMB WHEN HE'S LITERALLY NOT KILLING ANYONE, BUT SAVING THE ENTIRE WORLD.

WAS IT ABOUT SHOOTING A GUN, PERIOD? BECAUSE HE DID THAT BEFORE. I ALMOST FEEL LIKE HIS DAUGHTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSITIONED IN FRONT OF THE GUN, BUT THEY HAD TO CHANGE IT SO SHE WAS IN BETWEEN TO KEEP THE PG13 RATING.

That's all I can remember now, but I know there's a lot more.

>>calls in her own helicopter, which deploys it's flares to mark Midway City for bombing

this is not correct

Holy autismo

Explain

She was trying to cover it up for the good of the country.

This however makes no sense since obviously in this day and age everyone would be tweeting pictures of generic henchmen monsters and a generic blue light shooting up into the sky.

I just came from the Theatre. Im actually pretty good at turning my brain off and not being overly-critical most of the time.

It's just that nothing in this movie made sense.

the flares were so the helicopter wouldn't get shot down again by heat seeking missiles

Nice rant user, and you're completely right, it's a movie that relies too much on us being completely stupid, and everyone in it completely stupid too.

>"plot hole" film "criticism"

Hahah kill yourwelf

Those are plot holes and they're worth criticising.

Just because you quote someone doesn't mean what they say is dismissed.

>he flares were so the helicopter wouldn't get shot down again by heat seeking missiles
From who? Anyway I liked my theory better

It's your own fault for thinking movies should make sense. Go back to Sup Forums now child

they probably got spooked after seeing joker and his men in the city and played it safe, assuming there might be more

or maybe the faceless henchmen could have gotten their hands on a rocket launcher

who ever said they were bombing the city anyway?

Keep telling yourself that

Some idiot is probably greentexting replying to your whole list, but at the end of the day youll just spam it again in another thread tomorrow.

the ayy lmaos, those aren't marking flares, it's an anti-missile defense system

probably would have nuked the city anyway

Nah, I just don't understand how anyone can enjoy a movie that doesn't make sense, or at least have some illusion of consistency.

And since I just gor back from the theatre it's fresh on my mind and I want to air it out.

>I just don't understand how anyone can enjoy a movie that doesn't make sense

the movie is very enjoyable if you are atleast somewhat familiar with some of the characters and set pieces the movie explores

unfortunately for those not familiar with all that (general audiences, pretty much everyone) the movie does an absolutely disgusting job at conveying information needed to understand it.

it's 100% failed as a movie, but it's still enjoyable. with effort.

These are just plot convolutions, user.
Every movie has them, this doesn't excuse anything, but the convolutions don't make the movie bad.

You didn't see people going full sperg over the Nolan trilogy and that was the most convoluted and holey trilogy.

Waller murdered then to cover up the disaster being her fault. It was pure criminality. At the end she buys Batman's help in continuing the cover up, not for any high minded ideal, but to keep her head off a pike.

They weren't cleared for the mission. Remember, the mission was to get ONE person out.

The staff were all loose ends that could leak the fact that the US Government unleashed a witch who could teleport into your room and kill you anywhere in the world, and she almost took over the human race. That would have started an international incident that Waller couldn't let happen.

They're known as flares though

TAG YOUR SPOILERS YOU FOOL AAAAAAAAAAAA

My favorite part was how she made Flagg June's bodyguard so that they'd start fucking and he'd get attached to her.

Waller has always been GOAT.

because she's black