Sup Forums I am beyond pissed and angry and sad. I'm laying in bed and don't want to wake my neighbors...

Sup Forums I am beyond pissed and angry and sad. I'm laying in bed and don't want to wake my neighbors. How do I fucking release this shit

You ever try crying?

go on a road trip, it worked for me when I was ready to fucking die last year

Put some headphones on and blast some angry shit.

Yeah I've been there for the past 20 mins bud.

Got work monday

What happened?

sit on the toilet and relax

Just dance it out user.

Y r u unhappy user.

A string of events that have happened with my family and friends. Fuck girlfriends too high maintenance

Gf's are for faggots yo, you been socially fumbling and fucking up? or a bunch of crazy bad luck shit?

just don't go on a shooting spree or shoot up school, ty

A bunch of crazy bad luck

Check'd

Like a surprise party when you were using a dildo on your butt and than your dog tries pulling your blanket off and it flings off at your grandma and hits her in the face and flops on your cake?

time for spirit quest. you've confronted the bullshit that is the world when you allow outside events to dictate terms to you. time to recenter and purge the unnecessary/nonconstructive things and people.

Write an ill verse

More like friends getting pissed for no reason, one made a move on me cus she's drunk. Dog died yesterday. Kinda just realized how fucked I am and my future

I wrote a poem didn't help

Cash in your good boy point for some chicken tendies.

jerk off

I don't want to rip off my dick out of anger

All i can tell you is whatever the amplitude of the matter, you're just making it worse by wallowing into negativity

Try to think thru in a calm and collected manner, kind of like a self pep-talk about why you got to where you're at and what things you can do that can ameliorate the circumstances for YOU

how about getting over yourself you fucking princess?

how about realizing you're an attention seeking faggot and trying to be a fucking man instead?

shit happens, get over it.

Thank you for the advice. I'll try that

Kill your neighbors can't wake if they be dead

Or I'm just seeking advice. How bout you try to live your life without using Google you bitch. You fucking can't? Then kys