Some fugly shebeast decided to randomly message me at 11:30 at night so that she could whine about all her life...

Some fugly shebeast decided to randomly message me at 11:30 at night so that she could whine about all her life problems. As you can see she used some unnaturaly agile moves to dodge my convo enders so she has left me no choice. What do I say Sup Forums

Have you tried telling her to fuck off?

Request nudes

You have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Tell her you secretly love her

Tell her Tits or GTFO

Post pic of the shebeast

I've dated a girl like this. It like Jesus Christ do you not get I am trying to be nice. I do not enjoy talking to you anymore. How are we even friends. Just slowly inch away and she won't care or notice

Just say you have to go

Ok I was gonna send but she sent something that can't be ignored.

guess you got ur answer op

She's just completely oblivious to the fact that we don't even fucking know eachother ffs.

"I really dont give a shit." ez

Say ooooooooh coww boyyy

I hate talking to people like this. Fucking edgleords just ignore her slowly

i lost a parent at 13 and got sexually assaulted 2 years ago and im still not as whiney as this cunt. She hasnt been the same since sophomore year of highschool because her grandma died? Grow up

so close

look, some things are inevitable, like the fact that you'll decide to fuck me at the end of this conversation, so why don't we talk about that instead

The deed has been done.

dubs demands you say that you hope she ends up like her uncle

kek

Dubs have spoken OP

>agile moves to dodge convo enders

What convo enders you absolute fuckwit? You're engaging with her at every step.