Why do ugly artists always pretend they're attractive and desired in their songs?

Why do ugly artists always pretend they're attractive and desired in their songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GAuImYT5Io
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>think shes ugly as fuck
>shes singing about wanting no man
>laugh coz you know she wasnt gonna get any

I dunno, why don't you ask Grimes?

Marina is objectively beautiful.

No, she's ugly as fuck. Why else do you think her career never took off?

It did. She didn't break through to the mainsteam, but on the indie pop level she's huge. Why are you so butthurt, obsessive, and autistic about her? Did she personally cut your testicles off? It's just bizarre how persistent you are day after day. If not for you, I doubt she'd be mentioned all that often. I legitimately think you're mentally ill.

You mean 'was'

lmao it didn't.

She's shit, even more Indie Pop standards, Lana del Rey is "huge" on the Indie pop level. Marina is a literally who.

The Marina posters bat shit insane.
She still is attractive imo

See a psychiatrist.

This. WAS beautiful. Sadly greek women don't age very well.

Still no argument.
Go deep inside of yourself and think for a second.

Now tell how THIS is beautiful.

>says shes beautiful
>post electra heart phase

cmon user, that was the beginning of the end, she was already past her prime at that point

It is.

There isn't an argument to be had. You're upset that other people are attracted to a girl you apparently aren't attracted to. You're so upset about it that you have arguments with strangers online about it every single day, for hours. You need mental help.

Is this better?

i would fuck gabourey sidibe just to say i did it

I'm not upset because people think this uggo is attractive.

I'm upset because people still listen to this pathetic exuse of a female ""Artist"".

Dude I listen to marina all the time, 24/7

Not sure I could boner for that.
>Marina boner level :Easy

No you don't. You're better than that Brandon.

Then why are 90% of your posts about her appearance?

As far as her music goes, it's pretty standard electropop. So I find it hard to believe that's what motivates you.

>Then why are 90% of your posts about her appearance?
They aren't. I just keep mentioning her looks because I can use them to support my argument as to why she's shit.

I consider her singer/songwriter, could be wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=7GAuImYT5Io

Yes, Yes I do.

Most important question is why doesn't she release her best thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs

That isn't logically coherent. Serge Gainsbourg, Lemmy, and many other great musicians were actually ugly.

Because she's a degenerate.

Yes they were, but saying Marina is a balding old hag who makes shit music is much more effective than saying Marina is a bad artist.

How can you say that? She's seriously made some of the best pop in the last 10 years.

these shitty tumblr gifs REALLY piss me off

Ugly is the new pretty.
See; Grimes

Sorry, I'm too lazy to find a source of video and make webm just to prove some autist being wrong.

No she didn't. Maybe you think that when you first get into her music but after a month or so you'll realise she's nothing special and move onto better artists like Lana or Sky Ferreira.

Are you serious? Her music is just amazing, the hooks, the musicianship. It's all great, I also forgot to mention her voice, it's like an angels. :3

why is she so fucking ugly

how can someone this ugly be so obsessed with herself

I guess it flew over your head so i'll say it again:

Maybe you think that when you first get into her music but after a month or so you'll realise she's nothing special and move onto better artists like Lana or Sky Ferreira.

The only obsessed person here is you.
I think I'll stop responding to this daily bait from now on.

It didn't fly over my head, I really think she's a great artist, why she doesn't have any grammys yet I have no idea. Her work is just so profound and a very introspective commentary on modern love, life, and urban consumerism. Just how this woman can be full of so much talent just blows me away. She deserves to be named among other great female singer/songwriters.

huh, tell me how posting a million pics of yourself isn't being obsessed with yourself.

Grammys are for people who have success.

Marina doesn't have success and will never have success no matter how much she gets shilled.

She's a horrible songwriter, all her songs are either about Love or shit that no one cares about.

it's really not

I feel like she's going to blow up, she's a great song writer actually. She blows artists like Joni Mitchell out of the water

Just because she a makes good music according to you doesn't mean that she's going to be successful.

She can create the best album of all time but Normie's won't care about it because it doesn't contain EDM and they have no idea who Marina is.

is calling her ugly a meme or something? she's extremely attractive

the guy making all these posts about how marina is ugly is seriously ricardo lopez- tier, i'd worry about marina's safety with this maniac