How do I tell my fiancée of 2 yrs (together for 3) that I want him to piss on me...

How do I tell my fiancée of 2 yrs (together for 3) that I want him to piss on me? We get pretty crazy in the bedroom with restraints, choking, and the simple stuff.. But recently I've been trying to get him to tell me the dirty shit he likes because I've got some fucked up shit I like too...I think he's scared he'll freak me out. I'm kind of scared that me telling him to piss on me will freak him out...I'm rambling.. Just help?

TITS OR GTFO

You could get real high school about it and play "If you show me yours I'll show you mine" but with fetishes.

Plot twist, he secretly wants to shit on you

Let em go Rkelly on you bitch and pics or it didnt happen

This right here.

Don't fuck around whore! You know how this works

This is genuinely good advice. Probably the easiest and least awkward way to go about it, OP.

Welp OP I think the best way to go about this sort of thing would be to slowly walk the fella into it. Walk in on him while he's taking a leak or what not l. Act intrigued. Ya gotta ease a fella into fucked up shit like that. Think of it like anal. You don't just go ramming things in there. You ease someone into your kinks you sick fuck.

Shower together and piss on his leg or something and then say your turn or some shit like that

Keepin' it classy trips

> fiancée

female

fiancé

male

This
>or
Start blowing him in the shower and then stop and just tell him to do it in you if he wants you to finish.

I've lurked for years never truly realizing why people hated newfags so thanks for finally helping me out faggots

either start posting pics or gtfo

Writing it down and/or saving like Reddit pages helps people open up some. Try something along those lines.
I was super closed off about my kinks until recently, and even though I still haven't tried some, it's nice being confident about them now, especially since that played a huge part in why my last relationship ended.
So try to get him to see you guys need to at least talk about it.

PS I'm into pissing. A little jelly over here.

What the fuck you faggots? Advice here isn't free. Tits and timestamp you golden shower slut!

You don't know the sex of OP. Could be a fag. Calm down big guy.

Welcome to tumblr I guess. Im out.

OP is tarp?

Im am OP can comfirm i have a dick

"would you please pee on me?" there you go faggot.

Thanks to everyone that isn't being a jerk. I really appreciate it. I'm a female by the way. One of my other things is I want to eat his ass but he won't let me.. He won't even let me play with it lol I can't post any more pics I'm sorry. But thanks for everyone's help!

I wouldn't worry, he'll say yes. And if he doesn't, well anyone who wouldn't piss on a chick given the chance is probably a fucking homo,so you'll be better off in the end.

An old girl friend used to eat my ass and finger it during bjs. It was insane. I tried to get my current gf to do it and she put a condom on her finger. Killed the mood.

If watching years of crazy sitcoms has taught me anything, it's that you start with a crazy request that will shock the shit out of him, then he'll say yes to whatever you want.

Like, "Hey Boo, I wanna try one of my fetishes. I suffocate you with a rotten cum sock, then slowly pull out each of your pubic hairs and pour ribbing alcohol in the freshly opened follicles. Eventually, I light the whole area on fire and suck off the charred remains until you cum.

Or... You could just piss on me. We can even pretend I got 'stung by a jellyfish' if it makes you feel better.

Whichever you want."

Tits.
Otherwise.
GTFO.

The rules.
Adhere to them.

I don't come into your shitty sub-human barista part time job and shit in your line.
Don't come the fuck into my Sup Forums and pretend that you are suddenly real enough a woman to just stroll into this internet without posting your tits first.

Timestamp.
Tits.
Go.

Pasta?

Get stung by a jelly-fish and then go from there

Piss on him as he's eating u out. If he likes it ask him to do it to u