Hey

hey

Other urls found in this thread:

bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/track=1055982513/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey hello howdy

What do you want, famalam?

Stop letting others run your life and do what you think is right.

Ok I've been doing that, but the goals are unobtainable, so the goals are non-existent.

>but the goals are unobtainable, so the goals are non-existent.
You need to lrn2vocab mobetta.
explain yourself.

Eye'm fare-lee gud withe werds.

And I'd rather not explain.

>And I'd rather not explain.
Does it have to do with a special mysterious guy, whom all your friends think is bad news....?

"Special mysterious guy" uuuhhmm?? I'm not sure what you mean. There's nobody that fits that description in my life. If you were to say "extremely off-putting guy that I think is bad news" then maybe.

have you even tried talking to him?

Yeah I interviewed him for 2.5 hours on a record and I found everything about him to point to him being a terrible person /for very specific reasons of my own/.

>Yeah I interviewed him for 2.5 hours on a record and I found everything about him to point to him being a terrible person /for very specific reasons of my own/.
But you haven't actually even spoken with him...?

With that very calculated mind of yours: Do you think people never (are incapable of) change?
For example: Is a drug addict always going to be a drug addict? Or can he/she stop him/herself from relapsing if they really wanted to?

bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/track=1055982513/

Check your inflection.

I don't know how to talk to this person. He's fucked in the head, his girl friend basically says he's abusive but won't leave him for some dumb reason, and he's literally been kicked out of school for being a danger to society. I don't want to talk to him, he really is bad news, and I recognize him from somewhere waaaaay in my past.

With him, I don't care if he changes, because if he did the things it sounds like he's capable of, then he doesn't need to be a part of society.

And just to add, I didn't even make this thread: I just happened to catch the FPBP on a mere glance, and thats not a lie, as you will soon see
here.
P.S. - I don't like being a subjecT..... Why do you think I let that organic flowershop site thru No-script? You have overlooked quite a few things managing your FarmVille.

>Check your inflection.
Its a matter of opinion. Can people change, or are they incapable? Just speak from your own experience.
>I don't know how to talk to this person. He's fucked in the head, his girl friend basically says he's abusive but won't leave him for some dumb reason, and he's literally been kicked out of school for being a danger to society. I don't want to talk to him, he really is bad news, and I recognize him from somewhere waaaaay in my past.
There's always two sides to one coin. Are you sure his ex isn't adding a little spicing to over-exaggerate? What was he kicked out of school for (the danger to society part)?
>With him, I don't care if he changes, because if he did the things it sounds like he's capable of, then he doesn't need to be a part of society.
But you still haven't even spoken with him to deduce for yourself if he is a good person who's taken some wrong turns in his past?
What's keeping you from doing such?

bump

It's not even his ex. They lived together last I hung out with them. There are very extremely many factors as to why I don't trust him at all. And yeah, at first I was trying to be his buddy guy, but then he kept asking me where he knows me from, and I realized I'd seen this kid before too. He kept his face as hidden as possible from me the entire time I was over at his place after he realized he knows me. He's constantly looking over her shoulder at her phone. He's insanely obsessive over her, like he literally called and texted both I and his girl friend 30+ times in the hour and a half it took for me to take her to the nearest free clinic.

Whether people can change or not? Yeah, probably. Some people are also irreconcilable.

?

He told me himself that he was kicked out of school with the reason being he's a danger to society. I didn't ask him what exactly he did.

So she cheated on him before, but not prior to telling him their relationship was something it was not....?
>He kept his face as hidden as possible from me the entire time I was over at his place after he realized he knows me.
No one likes random people taking their picture without them asking.

Thought you were someone else.

If you met him you would develop a much broader understanding of why he's such a creepy fuck. You seem he'll bent on misinterpreting anything I say. They both live together. The girl is my ex, his current /something/ and the place I recognize him from is a /black Friday/

So you're her ex, and you chill with her and her new bf?

And you drove her and you (her ex) to the 'clinic' over an hour away, just the two of you?
And you wonder why he texted nonstop?
LOL I won't even bother explainin.

There seems to be some holes in your story, but I'm too tired to nitpick right now.

The story doesn't have holes if you're the one with the whole story. Fucker doesn't have a car, job, education (even high school), and all he seems to want to do is smoke 800 cigarettes and pot. I took her to a free clinic 30 minutes away because dipshit McFuckstick can't get his life together enough to provide anything. He told me he's been smoking since he was seven, and it shows.

>The story doesn't have holes if you're the one with the whole story.
>I took her to a free clinic 30 minutes away

>he literally called and texted both I and his girl friend 30+ times in the hour and a half it took for me to take her to the nearest free clinic.
>30+ times in the hour and a half it took for me to take her to the nearest free clinic.
>hour and a half
mhmm. Maybe you should follow some of your words and
>Check your inflection.
before you go judging and shitting on others.
Sounds like you've got a lying problem, then again, you probably don't see that as a problem.

Are you a fucking idiot? The free clinic is 30 minutes from where I picked her up, and with a 30 minute return trip that leaves 30 minutes of whatever in the middle. Do you think I fucked her? Because I didn't. This guy is obviously so toxic and she refuses to see it. She literally told me that as long as he's not hitting her, it's fine. That's fucked up.

The shittiest part is once we got to the free clinic they were closed. We got food and I took her back. She literally thanked me for saving her for just a little while. It's a fucked situation and you can go fuck yourself if you think you can read a situation that you're no part of better than I can.

Let me guess, you guys decided to ignore all his texts except the first one too, didn't you?
>This guy is obviously so toxic and she refuses to see it.
I think you just want her to break up with him to get back with you.

You're her ex, the clinic was closed, you guys had a close call where her bf aint buying that "We didn't fuk, honest! We just were gone for an over an hour and it was just the two of us, exes." shit, and you're mad you can't get some sidepoon on the regular from her "abusive" bf that "doesn't hit her."

What the hell is going on

i dont know but i did not see this coming

Why am I supposed to listen to you? Fuck off

Whiteknight ex-bf rants because he cannot fathom why his ex-gf wants to stay with a turdhole who cannot provide like he can.

I thought it was someone else and wasted my time here.

>Why am I supposed to listen to you? Fuck off
Your defensiveness just shows I'm right.

>implying I'm incapable of caring about someone without wanting to get my dick wet
>implying I want to get back together with my ex

Is Sup Forums extra stupid today?

Hey, that's a fun game. You're aggressiveness compounded with your ignorance of the situation proves you're wrong.

more than likely

>You're aggressiveness compounded with your ignorance of the situation proves you're wrong.
I don't have iTunes to help me.

Lol if I had sex and broke a severely toxic relationship up, that's a double win in my book. She legitimately is ill though, so, like, fuck off faggot.

>Friendly Fire
this dumb nigger doesn't even know who he is replying to.

You're aiming your anger at the wrong person.

fuck off? no thanks im good im enjoying this to much

Well, shit, sorry. I started flinging it like a monkey flings shit (in all directions).

Alright then let's all fuck in and have a jolly old circle wank.

whew laddy, youre and retard.

I'm too tired for this shit, I'm out.

Nah, no playing 'Glazed Donut' today.

how on earth did this happen

How am I supposed to circle jerk by myself? Y'all expect the impossible from me.

scripted.

Just try. Maybe you'll just dazzle yourself.

id like to thank the people who posted here Sup Forums is so entertaining

Your whale cum