So what the fuck was his problem?

So what the fuck was his problem?

his wife

His wife, heroin

Ungrateful asshole.

You dont kill yourself when youre the most beloved musician of a generation and have a baby girl.

A real MAN would fucking man up and take responsibilities.

>muh depression
>muh fame
>muh heroin
>daddy never loved me

Fuck these pieces of shit.

it was just one of those things

crippling depression

>hurrr women are the worst am i right guys

Wasn't he the one who started doing heroin and hooked Courtney though? And then it backfired big time on him.

they are when they murder you

While I largely agree with you, when you're addicted to heroin and mentally ill, it becomes hard to see the forest for the trees.

Also, I agree with you only for the sake of the daughter. He made good music, but he didn't owe his fans anything.

Kim Gordon and Kathleen Hannah despised Courtney, and wanted to get Cobain away from her for his own well being.

Courtney Love is just a legitimate shitty person you white knight faggot

Thats why i added the "manning up" part. Sure, you can see the music he made purely egoistical. Its his band and his music and he never owed anything to anyone.

OR, you could argue that actually gain responsibility through all of this. Let alone not inspiring countless idiots who killed themselves because of his suicide. How the fuck can you have a kid and then fluke out. Just one shitty immature asshole.

lol who gives a fuck what Kim Gordon thinks

good for them, but kurt decides who he wanted to date and he chose to be with courtney

you faggots are the same butthurt retards who get upset that john went with yoko.

also, are you retards pretending to not hate kathleen hannah long enough to hate courtney love, because top kek

bipolar

Clearly you've never had depression if your advice to the mentally ill is to HURR DURR MAN UP.

Also, while I agree that a baby girl is a good reason to stay alive, fuck you for saying that he needs to stay alive because people want him to release music. No one should suffer through life because retards like you want them to dance like a monkey for amusement.

What you call 'depression' can easily be 'cured' through physical exercise. Go lift some motherfuckin kettlebells you gigantic dummy.

He wanted to be the little girl.

A lot of heroin addiction and depression

and yet physically fit people also kill themselves

it's almost like you're a retard

I like Kathleen Hannah a lot. Bikini Kill is decent, and Le Tigre is really good. You're strawmaning me to dismiss the criticism of Courtney. Go fuck yourself, you retarded little dweeb.

This is some of the shittiest low quality bait I've ever seen. Next time man try to add little more Hitler to give you more edge

Mentally lazy and

Courtney was right: Why didn't he just fucking step back and stop. I like to compare and contrast with T. Reznor

>muh depression/ muh depression and social anxiety
>muh fame/ muh fame
>muh heroin/ muh booze and cocaine
>muh daddy never loved me/ muh Mommy and Daddy abandoned me
>muh boring, tedious childhood/ muh boring, tedious childhood

Perhaps if Cobain wrote and talked about his problems instead of acting sarcastic and dismissing the warning signs, he could have made it out like Reznor, who spent the 90's on the deathpool, but because he spent that time airing his problems, he limped through the decade until he was ready to get the help that he needed.

Oh man, now I'm imagining hypothetical alternate time line where Kurt survives 1994 and gets Trent Reznor leveled jacked.

"Hi i'm Kort Kobain."

>never having sex with a girly Cobain wl?

>female Kurt is literally a more attractive young Jodi Foster

HNNNNNNNNNNG

His problem was his heroin addiction, it's both that simple and that complicated. The rest are speculation

Holy shit, if Kurt could try he could have been an attractive woman

First of all fuccboi, show me the quote where Kathleen Hanna asked Kurt to dump Courtney.

Secondly, I didn't dismiss your criticism, I called it retarded because it is. Who gives a fuck if the pope thought Courtney and Kurt were a bad couple. Kurt is the one who has to choose who he fucks.

And drop the hurrr, Bikini Kill is okay facade while you spew the same old misogynist trash about Courtney.

>she looks like her mom

Reminder to never do heroin folks

You're too fucking stupid to communicate with.

I like Le Tigre a lot. You're throwing baseless accusations at me.

Courtney was, by all accounts, a very difficult person to deal with. Frances has distanced herself, the members of Babes in Toyland hate her. Having such a difficult partner didn't help a depressed heroin addict.

Seriously, you should kill yourself

You are still missing the most important part, friendo. Courtney made Kurt happy. Kurt was free to dump her and I'm sure he had a fucking thirty block lineup of people who wanted to fuck him... but he didn't do that, 'cause Courtney made him happy.

I don't give a shit if the Pope thinks Courtney is a shitty person, none of these people can tell a grown ass man who he should or shouldn't date, just as Paul and George couldn't tell John not to date Yoko.

And no one has stopped to consider how Courtney was damaged by the heroin addiction that Kurt introduced to her... so seriously, kill yourself my friend.

It's weird how I was in high school then and now to everyone here it's old like how the 70s were to me.

Courtney did and said a lot of awful things, no doubt. She burnt a lot of bridges before and after the suicide, but try to understand where she came from.

Unlike Kurt, she had actually shitty parents. Not distant or squabbling, but fucking horrifyingly exploitative. She had a mother who who spent Courtney's early years psychoanalyzing her and giving her unlimited freedom to whatever she wanted. No structure, no emotional support. Just a cold hand of psychology to keep an eye on her, keeping her drugged to control her. Her father more or less fucked off, and then proceeded to exploit her in her early years of growing fame, and then proceeded to accuse her of murdering her husband. A position he holds to this day. There's not a chance that goes by that he will talk shit. Meanwhile her mother wrote fucking books about raising Courtney.

So with that in mind, it's little wonder Courtney didn't trust anyone or anything and did everything in her power to control everything that fell into her sphere.of influence. But along came Kurt and she opened her heart to him.
It wasn't long before she was left a single mother with chronic drug problems and diagnosed autism, dealing with the incessant rumours that she had a hand in the death of a man whom she clearly tried to trust.

In the end, like everyone else before him, Kurt abandoned her. So it's no fucking wonder why Courtney hardened her heart and took refuge in the bitch persona until her daughter was grown. How else could anyone deal with that?

So old Kurt Cobain is Iggy Pop?

high functioning autism*

Yeah yeah get back to your afternoon nap, grandpa.

If their lives together were so wonderful, then why was he slipping further into heroin addiction, and why did he kill himself? But the argument that you've apparently abandoned is that I must only be critical of her because I'm a misogynist, which is baseless. You're legitimately a stupid, pathetic person.

Are you suggesting that anyone who kills them self had an abusive terrible human being of a partner?

Can we agree by your logic that Chris Cornells wife is a terrible human being?

Not him but wtf is that comparison about?

Anyone who knows anything about anything knows that Courtney Love was and still is a shit human being.

Get your misogyny complaints and shove up your ass back to /twox.

moot looked good in blonde long hair though.

Yes, everyone hates her.
Kurt clearly loved her though, and that's what matters mate.

Saying "if she was so great, why did he kill himself?" is logic that must immediately apply to anyone else who killed themselves.

Is that photoshopped?

delet

Is this Lex Luthor? :0

Suicide is manly af though

I don't believe so

Kurt also loved heroine. What's your point?

So did Chris Cornell. :^)
So is his wife the worst person ever?

Wow, he really looked like a junkie at the end

I honestly think you're dumb

That one have to be shopped though?

Female Kurt looks like Avril Lavigne.

I understand that a lot of people here don't keep up with celebrity gossip but too many people here are trapped in 1995. Courtney has been boringly normal for nearly a decade now
>b-but she used to be a cunt!!
yeah no one really cares, even back in the day for every famous person that hated her she was "friends" with 2 more

or maybe just happy.

this

Fpbp

why do people here sound like a bunch of deranged 15 year old fangirls? kurt won't ever fuck you, dragging courtney is not gonna change that. get a clue

Billy corgan can eat shit

>"I invited Hole to join the tour in autumn 94. The first three shows, I didn't talk to her, but in Cleveland she was completely intoxicated, a fucking mess. At one after-show party she was passed out on a pool table with her dress hiked up, and people were taking photographs, as though it were all quite normal. I thought, 'that was shitty. I'd be upset if people I thought cared about me allowed me to be in that position.'

>What I didn't know then was her fierce competitiveness when she's opening for somebody - she's carrying the weight of alternative credibility on her back, and we're a New Wave faggot synth band that's easily dismissed. Even though my crowd dosen't give a shit about that." In Detroit we bumped into each other backstage and Courtney said her voice was messed up. so I offered to mix her up some herbs for that we they talked, and I thought she was really smart, which you couldn't tell from her behaviour. But she was obsessed with media and how she's perceived. What I didn't realize was that 95% of it was her directly calling editors. She's got a full media network going on. I think if there was an attraction on her part toward me, it was maybe because I showed compassion. The bottom line was, I thought I was around someone who was a victim and somebody who could use a friend." and what I was around was a very good manipulator and a careerist, someone not to be underestimated.

>I got called recently from her. She seemed somewhat genuinely to want to make up. And I don't want a war between us. So I said, 'If you want it to be stopped, stop it.' There's a nice side to her deep down, but she's certainly a fucking character."

Trent is a sweetie

Honestly it's for the better that he offed himself.

Look at what David Grohl has become. A meme musician with a meme audience. The Foo Fighters are the face of Reddit and those born in le wrong generation. Kurt Cobain didn't live long enough to see himself sell out and become a shell of his former self. He died in his prime, which was great for his legacy.

This.

Sometimes it's just better to die young,

One of us

Thank you for your valuable opinion. I'm sure that as a child she took comfort in knowing that at least her dad didn't sell out.

god, 90s children are the worst

who the fuck CAAAAAAAAARES

She's got her own replacement daddy Kurt anyway, so what's she missing in life exactly?

Hahahh fuck he even has his same glasses

please don't include kathleen hanna in the same sentence as god-tier waifu kim gordon

Freud's wet dream, innit?

>Le Tigre is really good

Hey, the first two Foo Fighters albums are alright

Didn't trent give her the benis

>thinking this is about sexism

No one is more attractive than young Jodie Foster.

They are divorced and he is trying to take Kurt's acoustic guitar that he played on MTV Unplugged.

This

Low quality bait, even for mu.

mental illness mixed with fame and being taken advantage of by bloodsuckers like courtney love

yeah he was kind of an asshole

>I wish I was like you, easily amused
literally get off your fucking high horse asshole