Sup Forums helpp, how do i get her to like me or take me serious? Pic related a snap of me and her in class

Sup Forums helpp, how do i get her to like me or take me serious? Pic related a snap of me and her in class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGHed3efPZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cut hair
>lose weight
>dress better (color combos + just not athletic shorts and a jacket)
> eat better
Problem solved

Tell her you'll thrash anyone who fucks with her and things along those lines

I would like to add
>get better frames for your glasses

but im tall what do i need the rest of that for
?

>pic related

Because you look like a giant cabbage patch kid.

Drink more water it helped my brother ;)

fuck you post a pic bitch bet my dick is bigger than yours fag

OP, instead of trying to fuck a nigger why don't you worry about the chromosomes coming out thru ur head

Just stand in front of her and whip that dick out! It'll literally be right in front of her face, a big Caucasian ivory pillar surrounded by the glorious burning bush of god! Her Asian mind will melt and become putty! She will be yours! Post pics!

Kekd hard

Baby face

KEK U LOOK LIKE A GIANT BABY

Me again. My mistake, she's not Asian, she's a fucking nigger. Go fuck yourself for even desiring that shit, OP.

Tale her to a death metal show and fuck everyone in the mosh pit up.

If ur proportional show her the d if ur tiny see above

you look like a giant baby

why do all tall white people look mildly retarded?

Not everyone is a beta and needs a tiny flat-chested asian to feel more like a man sorry bro

T

Reverse image search
Fake pic fuck you OP

And how are you just finding out she's black and not asian are you autistic?

I'm 6 5 and youre right I look on the spectrum

holy manchild OP.

but ya, literally just ask her out to eat at a resturant or something. Get to know her, start treating her like a close friend. If she reciprocates, go from there, if not, she's not interested at all.

Don't shoot the messenger, search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Stop looking like a cow with downs syndrome. Possibly try not being a high school fag asking for help on Sup Forums while youre at it.

Seriously, confidence. Know in your mind she wants some fuck, and she will want fuck.

reminds me of the game troops used to play in ww2.

both sides did it.

He's going to look 30 when he's 45
They could actually be a great couple.

Tell her about Sup Forums

>game
What the fuck did they do for this "game"

FRIG OFF MR LAHEY

she looks like a midget and you look like a little kid, get fucking buff cut that god awful hair, put some damn sun in your skin and don't wear green it looks stupid

She already looks at you and wants to fuck. Every girl in that class does.

Seriously? A tall baby faced kid asking for help? Try being 5'7 me, who was shorter in high school. I'm the one who needed help and advice. You literally don't have to work at anything for the rest of your life, everything is made for you.

Spaghetti posture. Not a good sign. Maybe date a potato?

Is it just me, or do any other pasty white dudes have fantasies of having sex with black girls?

Buy her a pet rat and tell her I saw this and thought of you. Maybe she will like it and think your a hot shot. Now as for the way you look, shave and grow a beard. Get a tribal tatoo also. Should be straight after that senpai.

This tall dude looks abnormally tall

These two just look normal, next to a really short person

Manlets.

When will they learn?

sometimes but only while smoking crack and drinking some colt 45.

Not like ghetto speak, on welfare, 300 pounds black; like respectable, intelligent, fit and cute black.

She's probably worried tat if she gets with you your time together will be limited. Tall people tend to have much shorter lifespans.

Fuck that shit. Crack whores are the shit man.

hahahaha why the fuck would she even think of that though.

Found your dad op. Kek

You're a ginger there's no hope for you

Start lifting weights kid. Its the best choice and what you must do.

I'm happily engaged, though, so there goes that fantasy

ooga booga hoo *screech* *groan*
should work

>told

>manlet dreams

Mods?

tried to get a glimpse of who was going to be head-shotted first vs last

Eat a shit log Ricky

manlet detected

Keked hard.

lol yes

Spoiler alert: just being tall doesn't cut it.
10% MAXIMUM of dudes can get laid at any time with any woman and to be one of those dudes you better be a 9+ or be famous/rich.

fucking hell I was 5'6" and 150 when I wasa junior and my arms were more almost 1.5x thicker than his, and my only workout was a vigourous masturbation routine and being on the swim team, I could have torn this faggot apart

lol'd

Lmao good one. Dude looks like chucky

nobody fucking cares lol get a grip man

she can suck your dick without even getting on her knees lol

(It's a meme I'm in constant agony kill me)

throw some true religion, buy a gun , destroy your liver with xans and cough syrup. snapchat u fucking girls and youll win her i promise u. if u want black u must be black

looks like my ex

Most short faggots in shape want to prove themselves by beating up bigger dudes before their coordination catches up with their growth. Still a beta until you can fight negroes your size.

sorry bud, there is no fixing that baby face

KEKEKEKEKEK

kind of true. i'm 4'11 in shape, never try to take on people because I compensate with humor; generally likeable at least. But took on a guy 6'1 and beat his ass, felt good man.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=BGHed3efPZI

also how tall is she?

Remember high-school it decides your purpose.
Everyone's purpose is to mature
To mature is to be yourself
to be yourself is to be comfortable
>do everything you can to be comfortable.

dick sucking hight

4' 11"?

L O L

Post a picture.

This

what do you mean 10% maximum?

Dress better. Learn to get clothes that are cut in your size. Being tall never goes away. You will always attract the center of attention. Fucking own it. I'm tall as shit, crew trim and have a tailor. Basically do what I want.

A hair cut, bangs are lame. Look in a style book or something

Different glasses. Bigger thicker frames will help your baby face.

Good luck OP you got potential.

dont have any on hand unfortunately. maybe one on facebook that i'll try to edit a sec lol.

I'm 5'8" and it ain't great but I'm doing pretty well for my self, i keep /fit/ and I've been doing martial arts on and off since I was 7 so I can handle myself well (taekwondo, karate, judo, krav maga). I don't go looking for fights but I certainly never back down

Shut the Fuck up. Being comfortable is bullshit gotta feel pain to learn. Got risk it. Improve.

Go out on it. You looked in a saw something wrong. Now eat the pain and improve.

actually nvm. I can't right now because of a friend who's Sup Forumsrowsing, but yeah 4'11.

Live a pretty crazy life, knocked a girl up at 16/17. Life hasn't been too bad but I can't speak for all manlets.

4' 11".

Get the fuck out of here.

I would put one of those backwards backpacks that dads carry babies around with and just carry you around with me all day. You could be my little buddy.

limb lengthening if it bothers you, fuck it if it doesn't. don't listen to that other jackass, my best friend is 5' 0" and he is my brother.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

FAGGOT

jesus christ. normally one would joke about fucking a girl that small like fucking a child but that face though. Like chucky or a cabbage patch doll had sex with a giant and made the worlds tallest gerber baby. i want her to start feeding you mushed pees

wont that shit fuck you up later in life?

underage b&

Being tall doesn't mean anything and neither does having a big dick.

That stuff gives you flings and short lived relationships, but eventually women will get bored of you unless you consistently work to attract them both physically and emotionally.

I'm not even talking about BEING attractive. You've gotta be your own man with your own interests. Women love to engage with that. Their ultimate goal is to see if they can replace your interests 100% and if they succeed it means you're not "the one". A man that gives up something important to him for a woman is not a man, and therefore is not attractive. A man willing to fight for what he wants but knows how to compromise is attractive to women.

Being tall is a crutch and not a replacement for being attractive.

He was only being honest.

keked

enjoy ban underage

oof

seriously what is this