Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

see a dermatologist & use some salicylic acid my dude.

bacon is not a pillow

So is this a new copypasta or some shit?

Oh my fucking God, what are you?

its serious. what do i do?

stop using your mom's pussy razor.

STOP POSTING THIS YOU FAGGOT WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU ADVICE ON THIS SHIT

Find a girl with this acne problem and date her. Seems the most rational way to get a girlfriend with this acne problem.

the best way to fix that problem is to take a hot iron and firmly press it against the cheek for a few seconds. repeat until all the acne is gone

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Why the fuck do you want a girl with that severe acne problem? Man you need therapy

>Also having a GF won't magically make your life better. It really feels nice to have someone but nigga, your problems won't go away just like that

Spend more time outside user. Seriously it will help

Needs a chemical peel.

Clean your face,use creams,but it might be too late since its probably scarred,Id suggest lowering some expectations to people with common problems like the acne thing.

See a dermatologist, retard.

I'm glad I'm not the only one deciphering this retard's autspeak

Boring b8 is boring
First reply literally had the answer. Also, change your pillowcase daily. If ur poor, Go to Ross and buy, like, 10 pillowcases for 12 bucks. And finally, stop eating hairy ass before bedtime you flaming faggot

Chloroform.

Salicilic acid
Vitamin E
Sunshine
Stop being a little faggot

i dont have insurance. how much would a dermatologist cost?

You don't. You take accutaine and get on an antibiotic. Start growing a beard to cover the scars. Then, gf.

bait

wash face with dial anti-bacterial handsoap, seriously, your acne will get worse for 2-3 days, make sure you do this every day

>go to doctor/dermatologist
>if it's severe they'll give you Accutane
>take the Accutane
>acne will dry up and leave after awhile
Only problem is it drys out your skin alot, so maybe use moisturizer or some shit

Get a PS4

stop picking at it, change your diet.

Muslims will never make it in the world and they're dwindling in their final numbers.
To all Muslims, you fail because you do not know how to mesh with the modern world.
United States top competetor (China) has socilialy and economically blended with US society.
Chinese imigrants have large areas in major cities called "China Town" completely populated by Chinese.
You Islamic middle easterners have taken Europe by force, and you don't understand how US society works in comparison.
You only are welcome here if you are willing to provide yourself to the economic values that our great econimic super powers expect, and this is not only US, BUT , Usa, russia, China, and Brazil.
Refugees are scum of the earth that flee, instead of give their lives and fight for the future of your spawn. You leave your children in hostile zones to be slaughtered, and then you expect a one way ticket to salvation.
P.s. I was not born in any of the countries mentioned, but I know this is how the super powers on the front lines feel.
Also, guess where I am from. I'm a part of Europe but I am closer to North America than any other country.
P.s.s. Jeg bor ikke i danmark, men mit land taler dansk

or isotrtinoin shit works nice

sounds good.

Take a rubber spatula and just carve that 7lbs of cream cheese from your face

Wash daily
Dry out the worst parts using some form of antiseptic, toothpaste works too.
Go to sleep with a clean towel on your pillow until it clears up.
Sleeping with your acne ridden face on the same pillow everynight doesn't help so the last part is kinda important.

dude it doesnt fucking matter what your ugly ass face looks like. be confident. if a woman doesnt like you because you have acne then why the fuck would you want to cuck around and waste your time on her. seriously just value yourself and women will pick up on it and value you.

Tell them you got shrapnel in your face in Afghanistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI

And causes heart problems. Fucking accutane would cause my heart to stop waking me up from a sound sleep. Wash your face regulary.

The doctor will send you to a cardiologist before you are put on accutane, accutane is given when washing your face isn't working because the oils coming from the pores are an extreme amount causing chronic acne. Accutane makes the pores smaller and slows oil production.

You rly can't until you grate that cheese boy

wtf this thread again? if its really you the one in the picture you should really go to a dermatologist instead of wasting time creating threads otherwise fuck off

Second this

Salicylic acid, once in the morning and once at night. Lather it in palms and apply it very gently in circles to wet face. Don't use anything else until you've followed this routine for a couple months. You want to make sure nothing else irritates your skin and makes things worse. This should clear up your acne and prevent further breakouts.

Stop eating junk food. Eat more vegetables. Eat fruits. Get proper sunlight. Use sunblock.

Also change your pillow case every day. Try to sleep on your back instead of on your face (this can cause irritation and make things worse).

Dont touch your face, ever, except when washing it.

If your face gets dry from salicylic acid, use a green tea moisturizer (make sure it doesn't have anything else in it) or hyalruonic acid.

If your face gets oily during the day, wash gently with warm water. Don't do this more than once or twice per day.

Other than that, just start a routine and find what works for you. Be wary of using too many things, it can cause more problems than you already have. One thing at a time, and spend a lot of time using it before trying something else.

Don't expect immediate results, but things will get better exponentially as long as you follow your routine. Good luck user.

I've seen this exact same thread before. Is this some kind of copypasta?

odd, I use to enjoy rubbing my face as my acne flaked off.. felt amazing... not an ounce of in-confidence these days, I've done questionable things... so I may never get that feeling again.

>Buy pumice brush
>Gently scrub your face off of your face
>Run faceless thru neighborhood
>Hunt down new face

Stop reposting this thread you fucking nigger

I did the cardiology consult and the EKG didn't reveal any abnormalities. I hated accutane because I would wake and feel like I stopped breathing because of heart problems. The only thing that ever curved my acne was dish soap like Dawn.

Too many newfags, still falling for bait

Upgrade to PS4.
Obtain waifu.

Find a girlfriend with the same amount of acne.

Start simple. WASH YOUR FUCKING FACE. A LOT.

Nothing but Accutane is going to be able to help you

Cover up