Im bad

im bad

More like you're sad. Care to talk about it?

at life, yes

Seek help, not attention

Boo hoo the world sucks. Who cares.

You don't have to do that.

I got a question for cutters. How can you deal with the pain after all the endorphin and all of that ' pleasure ' fades away? Like I look at these people and I'm wondering: do they not have pain receptors or something?

Be sure to disinfect and dress those properly.

get help. please.

Conquered This is now a Communist thread

i'd rather people just validate my self-hatred
i'm not good at talking about feeling
well the 'pleasurable' part is the pain

fuck your a pussy lol

Wait male or female?

Oh? I didn't even know that. I thought the brain released some sort of pleasure chemical, like that reward chemical or whatever it's called, and then it faded away.

tits or gtfo

you alright, hon? I'm here if you need to talk.

You're stupid**

Just slice your femoral pussy.

Ok then. Good luck.

i will never understand what makes someone do that shit to themselves cause they're a little sad.

thats true actually

OC from imgur

there you go, Sup Forumsro :)

What are you here for like what reaction do you look for here?

HAHA, you'll have these scars on your body for the rest of your life, sucks to be you when youre 25, 30, 40 etc...and have physical evidence of how stupid you are for eternity.

Muslims will never make it in the world and they're dwindling in their final numbers.
To all Muslims, you fail because you do not know how to mesh with the modern world.
United States top competetor (China) has socilialy and economically blended with US society.
Chinese imigrants have large areas in major cities called "China Town" completely populated by Chinese.
You Islamic middle easterners have taken Europe by force, and you don't understand how US society works in comparison.
You only are welcome here if you are willing to provide yourself to the economic values that our great econimic super powers expect, and this is not only US, BUT , Usa, russia, China, and Brazil.
Refugees are scum of the earth that flee, instead of give their lives and fight for the future of your spawn. You leave your children in hostile zones to be slaughtered, and then you expect a one way ticket to salvation.
P.s. I was not born in any of the countries mentioned, but I know this is how the super powers on the front lines feel.
Also, guess where I am from. I'm a part of Europe but I am closer to North America than any other country.
P.s.s. Jeg bor ikke i danmark, men mit land taler dansk

Listen, OP.
You want validation? Post nudes. I'll fap. You'll be validated

Disclaimer: Never cut before

I've intentionally tried crossing the pleasure & pain wires in my head in the past and it has sorta worked. Things like light claimping are pleasureable for me now even though it hurts. Pain and my ability to ignore/not react to it translates to strength in my eyes, so I derive pleasure from how used to pain I've become. I also work a very physical job where I often slice up my hands. I'm kinda drunk and don't really remember where I was going with this so I'm gonna stop typing now. Cheers, user.

welp, I know what I'm jerking off to tonight.

I hate seeing people do this shit to themselves, but man does it get me off

Yeah, OP, please just post a nipple or something... Give the people what they want. Include the scars and fresh wounds. Just be a Sup Forumsro

this is for attention, do you know nothing?

Fucking pussy bitch nigga

Checkm8

>I'm so depressed and I want attention lol my life sucks gimme attention

Get some anti depressants if you hate yourself so much. You don't hate yourself on purpose. It's a literal chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you hate yourself. Also, cutting is for faggots who want attention. Get some therapy if you want or talk to someone.

people to yell at me and bully me for being human trash
yeah there are endorphins
idk how to explain it, it still feels like pain, just the pain feels good

do the feels anyway. Greentext if you want

when did Terry the Tiger get Sup Forums?

Cut open a lemon and squeeze some drops on them. Ull feel the POWAH

Fake. I've seen this before.

Does that turn you on or is it something else?

I iknoiw people who did this when they were young and they have to just always wear pants and long sleves because they look like a fucking idiot now they are 30 plus years old.

Enjoy trying to get employed when you look like a mental patient.

Timestamp?

Such is life op now tits or gtfo

no it's not a sexual thing

Are you autistic?

Moar

Listen, I know

But I gotta see those tits and pussy with scars in view
I need this

Nah, youre fucking gross.

Are you a dude or a chick? I can't tell tbh.

Holy shit I'd fuck you

fucking christ....

I know not to stick my dick and crazy, but I can't help it with girls like you.

Need someone to talk to OP? I got a kik or whatever. Would be glad to chat

If this is you, you're pretty hot. If I had to guess, you were either raped or molested. Perhaps both.

probably

Well if its any comfort

Weird faggots on the internet love you.

M uslims will never make it in the world and they're dwindling in their final numbers.
To all Muslims, you fail because you do not know how to mesh with the modern world.
United States top competetor (China) has socilialy and economically blended with US society.
Chinese imigrants have large areas in major cities called "China Town" completely populated by Chinese.
You Islamic middle easterners have taken Europe by force, and you don't understand how US society works in comparison.
You only are welcome here if you are willing to provide yourself to the economic values that our great econimic super powers expect, and this is not only US, BUT , Usa, russia, China, and Brazil.
Refugees are scum of the earth that flee, instead of give their lives and fight for the future of your spawn. You leave your children in hostile zones to be slaughtered, and then you expect a one way ticket to salvation.
P.s. I was not born in any of the countries mentioned, but I know this is how the super powers on the front lines feel.
Also, guess where I am from. I'm a part of Europe but I am closer to North America than any other country.
P.s.s. Jeg bor ikke i danmark, men mit land taler dan sk

So then wtf is it man like i really wanna understand lol like what about having people tell you your a piece of shit is appealing

Timestamp or gtfo

Are you gonna fap for us or what

this

I know what you did last summer...

cutting is stupid, get help instead of this attention seeking bullshit. theres a difference between positive attention and negative attention

Now do your throat and neck

How's mr cat doing?

because i deserve it
i know im asking for negative attention

Oh dear, I can't say I understand how are you feeling right now, but I can say that I respect your decision even if it's bad for you.

Something in your life may be going the wrong turn, but remember! Everything will be good at the end, and if it's still wrong, then it's not the end! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Make sure of disinfecting the cuts and to be careful with bacteria infections in the area ( ^ω^ )

I always wondered if it's possible for people like you to be happy. What if you lived somewhere better?

also nice tits btw

Cut(e) tits.

Give up, OP. You'll never be like him. Ever.

You're disgusting.

Timestamp + moar

more face

nice tits, let me see dat azz

Holy fuck

I dont want to get baited but if this is real
i would do this

>give you a blanket

>tell you to calm down

>comfort you to the best of my ability

>but i would probably never meet a girl in real life so

So when you take a bath/shower doesn't that shit sting like hell i don't know why you would want to go through with that my dude

Dubs you timestamp yourself

Would you make eat her ALL the eggs?

Yes

How often do you cut?

What makes you think you deserve it? I'm legit trying to understand your thought process here, also those are nice lol

Assuming that's really you, OP, which you have yet to prove it with a timestamp, I'll say the following:

Congrats on ruining the only thing that makes you worth anything. With a scared up, nasty body, and with an obvious low IQ, you are no longer marketable.

/thread

sage

Didn't need that drink of pop anyway... Fuck xD

timestamp
i tried to be cute and do it in blood
i'll probably end up dead
and thanks do you wanna see my dick next?
i'm worried that he's too fat

I want to slowly run my fingers over those cuts.

That's because you're an obvious borderline and do silly things like this. You're going to be this way until whoever enables it will knock it off. So have fun with that.

what do you cut with

your cat isnt very nice

lol you don't have a dick.
you wouldn't be dead either, it's got to be the way you grew up.

Kids with daddy issues look for negative attention. Grow up?

Do you want to die?

White knight faggot, STFU, GTFO, and for the sake of real men everywhere, KYS.

just razor blades
im bummed out because the one i had tonight was dull

You're so edgy. What's your favorite band?

>not capitalising words
>not using apostrophes
>thinking you're being edgy cuz u say nonsense shit
>(trying really hard to) think pain feels good

Go somewhere esle, OP
No one wants you attention whoring here

Don't care

need someone to pay attention to you OP? I'm a NEET with nothing but time on my hands. Could literally pay attention to you all day if you wanted.

Honestly, I'm a little concerned.

White Knight mode over.

Get help, bitch, or you'll end up forever broken and crazy like my sister. It's not pretty.