Do you carry a knife Sup Forums?

Do you carry a knife Sup Forums?

doesnt everyone? Is this an EDC thread?

>pic related

YES

>pic related

Built out with a couple extras too. A couple bypass tools, and serrated tension wrenches.

You faggots into flashlights too?

While I don't always carry a knife with me, I've always got one nearby.

Does a Gerber mulit-tool count?

I wish i could but in the uk you need a license for everything

Im not joking

Yes. This is now an EDC thread.

fite me irl

I am yes. These just happen to be in front of me. I carry a smaller version of this flashlight daily (got it off Amazon for like 4$, it's legit 450 lumens) and just one of my probably 50+ knives

Sucks to be you.

I have both knife and a flashlight on my key ring, so I have both with me at all times.

no I carry boomerang

Gerber tanto paraframe.

Of course. I have a Leatherman Surge. And whenever I'm /out/ innawoods, I have a Ka-Bar with me.

Another. Fucking love this one

Ausfag detected

I like those penlights, Snap-on sells one that I'm sure is a rebrand of yours.

Hrm, I don't like weight on my keychain so it's just a key, a clicker and a keychain.

Pic related, pretty good quality and AMERICAN made

Those any good?
Spiderco makes some in China. Idk about trusting em.

Yep. A spring loaded stiletto OTF.

you call thoses knifes? this is a knife

i never leave home without it, Spyderco para 3

I've never owned a spyderco, but the ones I've held felt flimsy and unfinished. (rough edges etc.)

has carrying those around ever helped you?

7/10 got a link to where I can buy one?

Kys.

I have some case straight razors that my grandpa acquired while being a barber in the Navy during the Korean war.... If you'd be interested in seeing them. Case makes quality shit

Yeah I like pen lights also. Only take one AAA battery and can go for days. Bright as hell too. Also have a few of these which are cheap and very nice as well

you can't fool me
i've played knifey spoony

Benchmade griptillian most of the time.

Yes, I used them for work all the time and about once a month (probably less) helping out someone who got locked out.

This is a knife!

ZT 0452CF

what's your job?

Buck Vantage Pro

Grayson?

Is it just me, or do knives like this look insanely retarded?

yes we are

Buck knife

If you'd like, You can come over and I'll skull fuck you with it. I give zero fucks about your worthless opinion, anonymous faggot.

just you
however, all these people thinking they need to carry knives everywhere is borderline retarded
you aren't all to survive in the wilderness

Electronic repair. Lots of locks involved, and customers lose keys often.

Kek

Dude. Just stop.

Lol, pleb level. Get a vibrating alien or something.

Yes, it's useful, and I can't own a gun so why not. If attacked I'd likely just do something pathetic.

Nah, I hate the look but people love the thumb ring for opening. I like assisted opening flipper better.

what do you use your knife for?
spreading ketchup on your cheesburgers?

Fosho. Have a Streamlight Sidewinder.

I use my knife every single day.

i got a gerber pocket knife, but im thinking of getting a buck bantem 285, used to have one and loved it but lost it at a carwash few years back

Like in the pic.
Sad but I need to for defending against fucking Rapeugees & Arabs.
Welcome to Germany

Ayyy. I carry a southord set with a few homemade ones. I do alot of urbexing so they come in handy.
Also my knoife. Bet none of you faggots use your knives as much as i use mine

Lmao I use them for all sorts of shit user. You'd be surprised. Spreading catsup might be one of them.

Nice dubs man
And thanks. That's good to know before buying those overpriced knives

Case does make high quality shit man.
I'd love to see your Korean Case knives, that sounds badass man.
I wish I had cool grandpa stories.

No im white

K gimme a min my man

Here they come

But then it's actually okay to carry a knife.

Just ordered a Benchmade Adamas auto. Can't wait for it to get here.

lol a break away? There's a self harm thread around here somewhere.

Also, had to look up urbex, never heard that, lots of fun.

As a produce trimmer, it's part of my job to carry a knife.

Yeah

but you still need to defend yourself from non-whites

Do you think those are worth the money?
I mean, they're knives, and I bet the cut real fucking good, but so does my Ka-Bar.
Asking for an opinion here, btw, not trying to shit on your purchase.

Not using the patrician French pocket knife

>using a knoife for protection
Enjoy your attempted murder charges when you stab a nigger.
First you use mace. Then the knife. No jury could convict you after you hit him with mace

really dont see it as a knife but more of a tool than anything.

I'm a Marine, so I'm using my knife quite often throughout the day, so I thought I would invest in something a little tougher than the beater Kershaw I have. Another very appealing thing is benchmades rock solid warranties and track record of standing behind them.

defending yourself with a knife is a huge nono lol there is a chance the nigger or spic could getr ahold of your and do what he wants

Never even heard of this. What is it? I fucking love opinels though I'm not gonna lie. I have quite a few of them

Ah, that makes sense, then.
The USMC doesn't provide knives, btw?

Not all Kershaws are beaters. See
That's a Hella decent blade and made in US. They have plenty of very solid blades. My Kuro is top notch

It's a Laguiole, mine's made by Arto but there's several companies that make them.

Mah nigga. Great knife.

That's not a knife. That's a spoon.

Where the fuck do you live where you are responsible for injuring/killing someone while defending yourself against someone trying to hurt and/or kill you?

Should consider living elsewhere.

Word I'll check them out. Thanks for the info user. Bumping with random pic of my AR

>(Sun
Right? Holds a sharp edge like a mother fucker.

>america
>kill people breaking into your house with a gun
>getaway driver gets charged with their murders when there aren't even murders
You can literally kill people and have other people go to jail for it in the US.

Really dude? A nig attacks you and you stab him to death. You honestly think youre gonna walk away scott free on the grounds of self defense? Youre gonna have jesse jackson and BLM screaming for you head

A stiletto can't be OTF, faggot.

No, I'm not a pussy. I also don't expect the world to suddenly end if I nip to the shop and have to survive in the wilderness without being able to pop home and grab some shit.

>you stab him to death
It's not self defense stabbing someone to death just like it's not self defense if you shoot someone 30 times. Using a knife defensively means slashing at the eyes and deterring an attack. It's rather difficult to actually kill someone with a knife compared to a gun.

Amen brother. Those people who use a sharp tool on a regular basis are totally pussies. Real men cut rope with their teeth and open boxes with their dicks.

you will never cliimb to heaven with your penis hands

What do you do when you're having steak and your host doesn't have enough knives for everyone? (This has happened to me)

Exactly. It's not a real unboxing video without a cock in it.

I'd probably consider something crazy like sharing a knife. Or waiting. Or just rip it with teeth.

Use a table knife? I wouldn't use my dirty-ass pocket knife for food. Though I would someday like to get a sheath and carry a paring knife around with me for cutting fruit. I use mine at least twice a day.

Well yeah, circumcision without tools is just a ripoff

>sharing a knife

>implying knives are carried as defensive weapons
Only morons would. Try harder, faggot.

Yeah, I carry a knife, but it isn't like that $9 chrome piece of shit like shown in OP's picture. It's a $55 Kabar Standard issued Marine Corps knife.

BTFO

Holy shit 55 while dollars?!
How rich are you??

Only knife you'll ever need.

Funny story, I had that exact knife in your picture color and everything, but I gave it to a girl I liked a lot... and she lost it somewhere.

You're better off without it.