GOAT JOKER CONFIRMED

GOAT JOKER CONFIRMED

In a scene but by Trailer Park
The joker has burned down what appears to be Wayne Manor or some other building. Batman is holding Joker by his collar. Joker is on the ground laughing telling Batman "He did it!" He made the Bat loose control after Joker has killed Robin off scene. In another cut scene Joker goes HAM against all those possessed soldiers after the helicopter crash

What were WB execs thinking?? Why would they cut this out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
screengeek.net/2016/08/09/concept-art-for-jared-letos-joker-reveals-a-much-different-look/
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
youtube.com/watch?v=rYWcqaQKXpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suuuure that happened. Go to bed, Leto.

Holy fucking cringe

It was in the screen test version. It was part of a flashback to set up joker

Joker should be cringe he's a clown for fucks sake

You're REALLY fucking embarrassing dude

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

dccucks go home

SHUT UP ALREADY WB DID THEYRE BEST SO FUCK OFF

>“I think that I brought so much to the table in every scene, it was probably more about filtering all of the insanity. Because I wanted to give a lot of options, and I think there’s probably enough footage in this film for a Joker movie… If I were to die tomorrow, maybe the studio would roll something out. Rated R or rated X performance in there somewhere.”
>Enough footage for a Joker movie

HONKA HONKA

like when they told him his scene in phone booth was too funny for audiences

>Dissing BvS right off the bat
You fucked up already

Is this you? Invest in a fucking mic son and stop clicking on Sup Forums pages or whatever it is your doing in your videos

No, that's cringing for different reasons. Leto is such a shitty actor that to imagine him thinking he's doing a good job as the joker is cringeworthy. I'm glad people hate this movie.

Didn't he win an Oscar though?

>shitty actor

Objectively wrong. He is a great actor. Don't let your personal feelings interfere with your judgement.

jared leto sounds like a dipshit

>Don't let your personal feelings interfere with your judgement.

So don't let my personal feelings interfere with my personal opinions?

Christ dude. You're a gay.

Could've been worse, lads

screengeek.net/2016/08/09/concept-art-for-jared-letos-joker-reveals-a-much-different-look/

>GOAT JOKER CONFIRMED
>by cut scenes nobody will ever see
dcucks delusion now they are calling kino scenes that may not even exist and they have never seen

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

The real goat baybee

That one looks really bad

no this is goat

youtube.com/watch?v=rYWcqaQKXpk