How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

ask me about my fuckin weiner

I dont

Thinking is one thing. What have you done about actualizing it? Make those dreams a reality. Get a fucking large revolver and be ready to lower the curtain on your terms, at a time of your own choosing.

You ever put your wiener on a bun and took a bite?

Get me a revolver and I'm game.

no, let me put my weiner in your buns

I once put my weiner on a bun and let my daughter taste it.

suicidefags are so stupid. I'm more of a kill than kill myself kinda man.

It used to be daily before you began making these thread
But now that I'm close to finding you it's all slowed down
I really hope you'll be happy when you see me

You sound about 13, who let you on the internet?

Almost every day I guess. But I don't want to leave anybody with my burdens, so I'm not going to do it until I no longer have a roommate, and I don't live near my friends or family anymore. I'll quit wherever I'm working at that time, do some fun shit, relax, run my bank account dry, then bang. Done. But it probably won't happen for quite a while.

5 hours by plane
30 hours by car
:)
Be happy ok

many times daily.

I'll bite YOU.

I'm glad I could help lift your spirits user!

???
You'll always be a burden to someone if you kys. Why wait?

dude exactly, why hurt yourself when you can hurt others

literally every day in great detail

I'd consider having a pretty miserable time, but suicide has never been on my mind. What are you going through in your lives that an hero is an option?

Nothing, that's why it's a disorder. I grew up in an upper-middle-class family in a nice town and had plenty of friends, but I've wanted to kill myself since I was 13. I'm 26. I have every reason to live but I don't want to. I'd rather be dead even though I find enjoyment in my life. Depression doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't need a reason. It just happens and you either deal with it or give in to the crippling misery that you can't escape any other way.

how do i know if i am clinically depressed? i am completely worthless for more than five years, having accomplished almost nothing and i am feeling terrible about it, but i can't manage to get myself out of that hole. am i just lazy or depressed?

are you on anything for it?

nope, tried a few things, but no SSRIs

You always get me in this thread with ritsu. But I'm kinda sad right now if that counts

i think about hanging myself daily, usually when i start to remember something i regret.

i wouldnt actually do it though.