Be bi

>be bi
>have gay friend
>really want to suck dick and get my ass pounded

what do Sup Forumsros, how do i ask him to fuck me basically without ruining our friendship
pic unrelated

Cant

You grab him and say user. I need you inside me.

Wanna have consensual non-sentimental gay anal buttsex?

best option so far

dont you watch anime? just say 'Bakka some times its so hard to find a good dick to suck, N-not that I mean yours or anything! DESU!'

but really tho, talk about how its hard for you to talk to doods bout sucking dicking, and that you wish you could just have a causal side thing, if he doesnt get the hint, then he a dum dum. remember, dood friends talk about sex casually and its not like scaring off a girl.

this is how i imagine it will happen if it does, and i really hope it does....i have never wanted a cock in my mouth so bad

Just ask him. He's a guy, you can't ruin a relationship with men by asking for sex. You're thinking of women.

Friendship bracelet. The only solution.

fo real

get drunk with friend

ask him if he'd give opinions about your penis

just do it. Afterwards you'll either be all about it or decide that its not for you

KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT

It's obvious.

You just have to do it if the moment presents itself and you to are alone in your room watching tv or something you just have to go for it and place your hand and start rubbing then tell him you've thought about it and ask if you can

This guy's idea is perfect. Just gotta say all homo.

Well he's bi, so he'd say some homo.

i mean I have taken cock before and I love it, its just the issue of not being a bitch and asking him

It won't run it but it will change just remember that

but if I ask and he says no then it might be :/

If you want his dick then just say some shit like, "man i really wanna get laid, but i dont want to find anyone... you down to fuck no strings attached? ill blow you too? " Maybe he will be someone you want a relationship out of

thanks for the idea, this is another good one i think might work