So I'm currently trying to sneak out of my house but my parents have an alarm on my window...

So I'm currently trying to sneak out of my house but my parents have an alarm on my window. Does anyone know how to "trick" it so I can get out. Above is a picture of the alarm

Break window with face. Works 100%.

Give it a zen koan to mull over.

Do you have any magnets?

Put tinfoil on the base unit

Front door

Go out a different window, spaz.

Which part is the base unit and yes i do have magnets

walk out the front door and dont come back

How do they work?

remove batteries?

Don't these have an off switch on them so you can open your window during the day?

No, the sensor runs to a pannle in my parents room. so if i open it it'll set off the alarm

Either put a magnet on the main unit or simply remove the top part carefully, making sure to keep it aligned to the main unit, and then put them together.

Honestly OP, how retarded do you have to be to not have this basic level of common sense

That detector on the window will go off if it isn't close to the magnet mounted over it. Just place another magnet on the top of the detector and open the window.

If your parents are in their room, leave via front door.
If your parents are not in room, go into their room, disable alarm.

>security company installing sensors
>doesn't cover all exits
autism

>How do they work?

Go to your parents and ask can you leave the house...

Otherwise, leave this website and don't come back until you're of legal age to be here.

go up the chimney

/thread

Underage b& confirmed

MODS

MODS are asleep

Trips
Must work

1. Make a portal on your bedroom wall
2. Make a portal on something outside
3. Step through

Stop trying to fit in dude. Go back to your ylyl thread

this

Pisses me off when low level adults hate on this squirt trying to escape parental suppression.

Although it should have been obvious to him how to get out from the start.

With sadness I must say there is no need for these devices to be exploitable. But likely a magnet would indeed do the trick. (HAL sensor threshold detector)

ITT:

OP is actually a really shitty criminal who doesn't know how to get into a house

You need a level 5 keycard

Why are you such a complete cunt that your parents have to alarm your window?

Op ik how those things work bc i was in a boys home and they had those same ones on the doors to the bedrooms. Just rip the skinny piece off making sure you dont disrupt the magnetic connection between the two. *basically dont just rip the lil shit off and do a touch down dance* then lay it on the fat sensor connected to the actual window

Shit its sideways? Okay do what i said but tape it to the fat sensor. Then when you come back just glue it back where it was op