Try your best to bring beautiful football to England

>try your best to bring beautiful football to England
>They just want to watch goons like Charlie Adam breaking eachothers legs
>The food is shit
>The weather is shit
>Hes completely unappreciated

Stop posting exposed. The only thing that has been exposed is the ugly nature of English people

>Everything is shit except for you

Stop posting with your leaf proxy Pep. Exposed.

POOP
O
O
P

Fuck off charlie adams fucking great

E X P O O P S E D

>"i will never return to manchester, not for holidays or to visit people. The food is bad, the restaurant close early, there is nothing to do at night. If I play in Spain, I can buy house and go on vacation, fly to beach in the week and return on the weekend for a match. In England I don't own my house, only rent, there is no point in owning, there is nothing. It is very difficult, very difficult."

What did he mean by this

literally a meme manager, I am sure he will come good once they spend another 200 million next transfer.

>I am sure he will come good

What did the Paki mean by this?

Great post

So, why exactly did he leave for England? Wasnt the money, because City (supposedly) pays him less than Buyern did. Cant really be the competition either since hes expected to win the league because his club has bottomless pockets. So what exactly did he leave for? I dont get it.

He's dumb as fuck. You can take Tevez out of Fuerte Apache, but you can't take Fuerte Apache out of Tevez.

He means that he was too stupid and lazy to learn English, so the only people he could talk to where his spanish-speaking teammates and his wife (who left him after he cheated on her).

rebuild a team with unlimited funds and inject his philosophy?

*could talk to were

Which is basically what he could have done at Buyern since the core team will be too old to play starting next year. Lahm, Robben, Ribey etc are all in their 30s, they will retire in the coming years.

he wanted to go to england to experience the power of memes

he wanted to be exposed.

Exposed after 3 years

P E P
O
O
P

That's perfectly fine English, Carlos.

He wasn't really appreciated in germany either. Buyern customers hated him, media hated him and everyone else.

Win some titles on stacked teams and leave once the team starts getting old.

I don't understand how the leaf is the only person that understands this.

No wonder England is so shit at football now. A guy like Pep agrees to step into your pathetic league and you don't even appreciate him.

O favelado pode sair da favela, mas a favela não sai dele.

>try your best to bring beautiful football to England
>75% possession and losing 2-4 to a team that got raped by both Moyes and Mouyes

>Amerifats don't even understand English these days

"Coming good" is British slang, Helmut.

WHY ARENT THE BOTTOM TABLE TEAMS ROLLING OVER FOR US AND GIVING US FREE POINTS

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO WIN GAMES DONT THEY KNOW HOW THIS WORKS

LMAO

>dumb yanks and leafs actually believe that playing pretty means you deserve to win, no questions asked

Loving every exposure.

>hes expected to win the league because his club has bottomless pockets.
Ah yes, no other club spends hundreds of millions in order to succeed

I think most right thinking people realise he's a good manager who plays enjoyable football.

A few Man U pakis from Surrey trying to shit on him isn't a fair reflection of the football fans in England.

Not really

He's got balls though. Came in and fucked off England's fav son in goals, which immediately made the media his enemy.

The media hates all English goalkeepers once they make a mistake in an internatonal competition.

Yes, and they hate foreign managers who drop English players even more.

>starts in Barca with Messi, Eto, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta etc in their prime
>takes over Bayern, who just won the treble by playing amazing football - doesn't win shit in europe with them and leave them a worse team
>goes to City and gets exposed
by far the most overrated manager in the history of the game

He started at Barca B, you thick twat

>Wenger and Klopp don't play beautiful football

forgetting someone?

Spics and krauts being this mad that their leagues have been EXPOSED

>The food is shit

Ok Canada keep telling yourself that

B-b-but muh poutine

leafs and football?

I've been waiting for this fraud to be exposed for so long, feels so good to be vindicated. This isn't lol liga and city isn't uefalona.

"I want to win games, I don't want to lose games. I feel what I feel and in the Premier League there are some special things, but the pitch is the same. What I believe is good and will be good."

Non-meme answer: he wanted to have total control over a club, which he couldn't in Bayern or Barça.

You guys are the same autists who get angry when a coach gets fired after 1 season. Fuck all of you hypocrite losers

And he won't at City either.

Yet barring SAF, the best coaches these past years in the PL have been krauts and spics

Manchester City failed to win a tackle in the first 35 minutes at the King Power Stadium, but Guardiola played down the statistic.

"The second balls is a concept here in England, I'm not a coach for the tackles so I don't train the tackles,"

Poop is really just a bad trainer/coach though

Cannot perform with teams that don't already dominate every competition they play in

>no Messi to carry
>delusional Pepbabies blame the weather

utter shit

>Non-English teams don't try to win the second ball
What did he mean by this?

He bringed to Barcelona a philosophy who made them win 4 Liga and 2 CL in between 2008 and 2013 and who bringed Spain to 3 international title in a row. He also transformed players like Xavi, Iniesta or Busquets, making them the center of his new gameplan.
So even if he's not that successful since he lived Barcelona, don't underestimate his work, he didn't just taked a stacked team, he transformed Barca and indirectly Spain.
He also made interesting things in Buyern, with less success.

>reserve football

Not a real thing. You learn more playing Manager Mode on FIFA

>I don't train tackles

What an arrogant cunt

Read: reaped the rewards of Rijkaard's work by removing a few troublemakers and playing some once in a lifetime tier-players once they'd matured into genuine first teamers.

The way people talk about him including Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets would have you believe they were employed as janitors before Pep noticed them kicking a can around one night, not highly rated youngsters just coming into their prime.

OKAY just move that to the start of his greentext and what changes?

Except playing in the Spanish league system it is. You simply cannot accept it, therefore try to undermine it.

The fact remains thought that Pep managed a team before taking over Rijkaard at Barca.

The fact he took a Barca that was an underperforming, bloated sack of shit and turned them into a record-breaking triple-winning team in his first season.

"Tackles were a mistake" -
Pek Guardiolel
King Power Stadium, Leicester, December 10 2016

Poop Fraudiola was exposed by the same man who led Greece to an historic defeat by THE FAEROE ISLANDS

>yfw PART TIME FISHERMEN are better than half a billion £s worth of professional players

What is arrogant about this? Actually explain why this is displaying arrogance.

Fucking tackles, how do they work?

Why are people such revisionists? Puyol, Eto'o, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi were already world class players before Poop took over. Pique was unproven, but clearly super talented. Just two years earlier Barcelona won CL against Arseanal.

Not him but it implies that his teams are so good they don't need to pay any attention to things every other club trains for. Tbf as Barca and Bayern manager hes probably used to the ref giving him every 50-50

Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking tackles, how do they work?
And I don’t wanna talk to Opta analyst
Y’all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed.

- Insane Clown Peppe, 'Tackles' (2016)

>turned them into a record-breaking team
yea, with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi etc all hitting their prime

a monkey could have coached that team

he said himself he went to City to prove himself (which is kinda funny considering their budget) and so far he has failed miserably

maybe he can be an assistant coach for Conte and learn how to be a real manager

Damage control

ITT: SEETHING customers

Pepsi, city, la liga, and bundlesliga have been exposed as SHIT

>Move on Englands Number 1 for a Chilean Midget Binman who was Chris Colemans second choice in the liga adelante at Real Sociedad for 20 Million British Pounds

>Spend 50 Million Pounds on a shorter, skinnier, slower, weaker, less accurate, less meme, more cowardly David Luiz who was dropped from a mid table team last season

>Spend 20 Million Pounds on a Fat Turk made of glass

>Spend 37 Million Pounds on the """"""German""""""" Arron Lennon

>Move on Mangala and Denayer so you can play Kolorov and Sagna center back

>Move on Bony so you can play De Bruyne and Toure up front

>Is able to forgive a 99 year old past it Toure for publicly undermining him, but cant train Joe Hart to pass a ball 5 yards

>Starts Jesus Navas

Its okay lads all he needs is more money.

>were already world class players before Poop took over
And yet they were consistent underperformers in Rijkaard's final two seasons at Barca.

You scoff at revisionists, yet do exactly that. It's like Barca finishing nearly 20 points behind Real Madrid in 07/08 didn't actually happen.

No, it implies that the system he plays doesn't require tackling to be trained beyond the basics as the possession-based style doesn't require it, which it doesn't.

>a monkey could have coached that team
And yet a man who had won the La Liga/CL double a few seasons prior with pretty much the same bunch of players couldn't do that anymore.

The fact remains, talented players or not, there needs to be direction and assistance in getting the best out of them in order to achieve their potential. Pep did that.

u guise srsly need to leave poop alone, remember when he left uefalona because of depression?
this time he might kill himself. #noBully

City are shit mate just start supporting a better team no one will notice and it will be less embarrassing than writing essays damage controlling for Fraudiola

this meand that the league whose NT lost against part time dentist was won by someone who lost against part time fishermen.
it makes sense

>a monkey could have coached that team
You see this a lot but that monkey must be pretty fucking good, because if I took the job the team would 100% guaranteed crash and burn within the week.

I don't support Man City anyway. I'm a Boro fan. And sorry if you find a few words too taxing to argue against.

>You see this a lot but that monkey must be pretty fucking good,

It's a Monkey News monkey. It wears a suit.

I'm sure you are reddit friend clearly a fan of an unaffiliated club would go to this length to defend someone that has nothing to do with them

Whatever the answer is, I'm glad it happened.

>And sorry if you find a few words too taxing to argue against

Rijkaard's Barca was closer to Luis Enrique one, with a vertical style that allowed Ronaldinho to make individual difference (like Neymar today). Eto'o was excellent in the wing, with Xavi long pass (like Suarez with Racitic).
Pep bringed Busquets to the A team and it allowed all Barca to play higher, Iniesta and Xavi were put together and it changed all the Barca style. With Pep, Barcelona was asphyxiating the opponent, with high pressing and quick horizontal transmission: they monopolized the ball and were waiting for the opponent to be late on the defensive effort to approach the goal, very often thanks to Messi.
Pep just applied the perfect gameplan for the team he had.
His Bayern wasn't playing exactly the same tho, and I didn't saw MC this year, but he really bringed something interesting in Barcelona.

I'm defending Pep, not Man City. I can see why a semi-literate shitposting paki who isn't interested in actual debate may be confused by that.

I'm so happy this is happening

I've been waiting for it since he first started with barca and people started wanking over him

Yes, and everyone who thinks Pochettino is a good manager must be a Spurs fan, right?

I know you're defending your manager reddit friend that's precisely what I said

>it's the autistic boro fan again

Enjoying the thrilling, attacking football under Karanka this season m8?

There's no reason to samefag reddit friend

this.

What the fuck, I thought you faggots were just meming. He really said that.

>but cant train Joe Hart to pass a ball 5 yards
Kek'd

>pretty much the same bunch of players
not exactly

Ronaldinho was done for and Messi hadn't hit his prime yet

Face it, he is shit

He has had more undeserved opportunities than a native american applying for college but now when he doesn't have a squad that's miles ahead of the competition he is failing

Aitor Karanka manages my team, Ahmed. Do you struggle with words? Id that why you cannot argue against any point made in the thread?

I think you must be referring to someone else.

However, in answer to your question - the football isn't aesthetic and his stubbornness and needless rotation at times is frustrating, but as a student of Mou, I kinda expect that. He saved us from being relegated to League One and got us promoted, so if he keeps us up this season I'd be pleased, but showing a little adventure and risk I think would be worthwhile at times.

Karanka the Wanker has ruined Jordan Rhodes.

>Implying Lestah dont play beautiful football when they try

They don't. They play eye poison parasitic counter-attacking shit. There's nothing beautiful about that at all.

Read

He's not your manager I don't know how stupid you think the people you're talking to are it's abundantly clear you're a plastic $hity fan

That E X P O S I N G on POOP yesterday was beautiful.

He didn't want Rhodes. He was another Gibson purchase.

That said, I'd like to see him be given a run of games.

>I don't know how stupid you think the people you're talking to are
Very it would seem. But then you pakis aren't known for being bright.

Surely there's a cricket thread you can shipost in, Ahmed.

savage