Doom metal is the best subgenre of metal

Doom metal is the best subgenre of metal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EOBqniJavg&t=393s
youtube.com/watch?v=2zigmI5m7vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't think this is true but i'm just gonna post some cool doom if you don't mind

Kannabinõid - troon

youtube.com/watch?v=_EOBqniJavg&t=393s

absolutely not, but it's still good

I used to listen to a bunch of doom metal but then I started smoking weed and its all really cringey now

Doom Metal > Sludge Metal > Avant Garde > Heavy Metal > Thrash Metal > Stoner Metal > NWOHB > Drone Metal > Progressive Metal > Death Metal > Black Metal > Blackgaze > Post-Metal > Alternative Metal > Crossover Thrash > Speed Metal > Folk Metal > Groove Metal > Glam Metal > Power Metal > Nu Metal > Symphonic Metal > Crust Punk > Death n' Roll > Djent

I prefer stoner and black, but you might be right.
My problem with the album you posted is that it lacks thickness, it's too harsh on the high frequencies.

>best sub genre of metal
>not Raw-lo-fi-Psychedelic-Atmospheric-Technical-Brutal-Slamming-Post-Avant-Blackened-Jazz-Speed-Prog-Core

>Death n' roll that low
>Not realizing that thrash is literally Death N'Roll

>Death Metal behind Trash metal

Death Metal=Thrash Metal=Black Metal > Sludge Metal > Avant Garde > Noise Metal > Industrial Metal > Alternative Metal > Crossover Thrash > Speed Metal > Grindcore > Metallic Hardcore > Post-Metal > Heavy Metal > Stoner Metal > NWOHB > Drone Metal > Progressive Metal > War Metal > Doom Metal > Groove Metal > Power Metal > Nu Metal > Crust Punk > Blackgaze > Folk Metal > Glam Metal > Djent > Babymetal > Symphonic Metal > Metalcore > Hot Topic-core that's mislabeled as Screamo and Post-Hardcore

>ejaculate on guitar for 2 minutes
>stop
>do this forever
More like cuck metal

This is correct

as much as I love stoner metal there's only so much you can sing about ripping bongs and weed caravans and naming your band after it that it can leave a bad taste in your mouth

This

Sort of, but not really.

at least doom goes as fast as it wants too without being like oohhh since its fast n loud its better idk metal is just gay. to me metal is like "im evil and i want you to know" . in my opinion real hardcore people hide and pretend and blend in real well but secretly do fucked up shit. doom is the only listenable metal in my opinion cuz those slow droning guitars are trippy. when i have listened to thrash or shit like that i just feel like a 12 year old trying to rebel idk

Leif's still writing good shit too. Just not with Candlemass.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zigmI5m7vw

>as I love stoner metal there's only so much you can sing about ripping bongs and weed caravans and naming your band after it that it can leave a bad taste in your mouth

The way you voiced your opinion makes you come off AS PLEB AS FUCK.

like with doom its spacious and trippy almost psychadelic and you see weird stuff in your mind but most metal in general when i listen to it i just see cliche skulls and blood and devil shit its fucking boring. like im a patient person so i appreciate the slow pace of doom

Power>>>thrash>>>sludge>>>doom

*O S D M

what's the deal with metal?

i either want groovy and rhythmically fascinating and spontaneous music or I want pleasing/well crafted melodies, harmonies, chord progressions, etc. metal is just like a glorified metronome. it's like a sport, not music

are all these genres really that different or are there really like 1-2 major differences between these

agreed

Figure it out yourself

hmmmm nah

Good lord you are a fucking moron.

but you replied...

Brilliant observation.

why doesnt this band sell shirts or merch this cover is as dope as the music

pro tip: it's all shit

sad but true

if you're a nu-male