Log

Once

TOLD

told

me

the

world

MOM'S SPAGHETTI

And they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming, and they don't stop cumming,

Is

somebody once told me that Steve Harwell is my 2nd cousin.

You might well be Walking on the sun

youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8

gonna

go suck the fattest dick this song is trash

-BODY ONCE TOLD ME OP IS A FAGGOT

On one occasion an individual informed me that I was destined to suffer and acquire a low social status in this world due to my lack of intelligence. Ironically however, she appeared unintelligent herself due to the placement of her index finger and thumb in an L shape, alluding to the word "loser" in a mocking gesture, on her forehead.

Indeed, time progressed through subsequent years and never ceased to do so. I was offered to the regulations of our status-quo both written and unwritten as sustinence and made landfall already in stride. There was no logic to be found in captaining one's life for any purpose other than enjoyment, lest one's encephalon gain intelligence while conversely their head declines in intelligence. Abounding activities to partake in, abounding spectacles to behold, hence I rhetorically inquire: What complication could possibly arise from downsizing one's ambitions in order to live simply? An individual may never be aware of their full capabilities if they never face their challenges. An individual may never fluoresce with great intensity if they do not first emit but a modest quantity of light.

I'll interject at this moment to indicate that you are a member of a group comprised of outstanding individuals. Place yourself in the appropriate frame of mind to exhibit your talents; proceed to perform. I'll interject at this moment to indicate that you are a renowned entertainer of a popular quartet applying energetic guitar, bass, vocals and drums with roots in electric blues. Display a spectacle for mass entertainment; receive earnings for doing so. Not all entities that shimmer can be assumed to consist of the 79th element. Only meteoroids are capable of rupturing hollow casting implements.

roll

why

infowars.com/show
ALEX JONES IS DANCING WITH NAKED CHICKS WATCH IT BEFORE HE DELETES IT HAHAHHAHA!

Go back to 9gag kid

Because you are a disappointment to your family.

Go back to ifunny son