"Maybe the 2nd amendment folks should take care of Hillary"

>"Maybe the 2nd amendment folks should take care of Hillary"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post the actual quote and we will tell you

How is this Sup Forums related? .

He meant that the second amendment was meant to deter tyrannical government which HIllary would usher in

>"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
It's a joke, but a) it's an incredibly inappropriate joke that would land most people in prison and b) he should know that some of his more loony supporters will take this as coded permission to "do something about it".
Former NSA director on this: “You’re Not Just Responsible For What You Say, You Are Responsible For What People Hear”. Trump is an unfit moron for not understanding how people would react to this.

>Although the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is, I don't know.

fix'd missing comma

he means the second amendment itself is important enough to stop her gun grabbing antics

He meant that somebody should assassinate our next President. He's a traitor.

>"Sup Forums - Television & Film"

What did he mean by this?

KILL THE BITCH

huh trumpfag, according to the media his exact words were "the 2nd amendment folks should pop that whore's head clean off with a sniper"

not "the 2nd amendment activists could stop her from taking down the 2nd"

>unfit moron for not understanding how people would react to this.
Added to my arsenal, thanks, I'll use this anytime something can be slightly misunderstood

How much do you think mods are getting paid to ignore Correct the Record shilling on Sup Forums?

"i'll stay in the race in case anyone wants to murder my competitor, murder my competitor, murder my competitor, murder my competitor now, fucking please" - Hillary

>Already lagging behind by historic margin
>Says this

Lel

mate this place is Sup Forums 2.0, don't pretend to be outraged that there's Hillary shilling after months of nonstop Trump shilling

>upholding the second amendment and fighting against a tyrannical government makes you loony

>you are responsible for what people hear
your not responsible for what other people do, however

how absolutely disgusting modern american politics are

Their presence was really night and day on pol.

Not even a trumpfag, but it's getting tiring af

there are actually trump supporters who dont believe trump says this stuff because it fits with his "unfiltered, not politcally correct" ideology that you idiotz eat up. I dont even believe he believes what he says but he does this shit on purpose.

Of all the one liner sound bytes ive heard i cant believe people are defensi g this. Trump supporters really are retarded.

tell that to the right who think BLM saying that police should be accountable and stop targetting blacks means that they're actively calling for murder

both sides use this lazy reasoning to create strawmen that are easier to argue against

>Trusting (((polls)))

oh no he said indelicate things relating to the female version of henry kissinger

i hope that orange fat racist wig fucker with a whore wife and tiny hands gets killed

>tell that to the right who think BLM saying that police should be accountable and stop targetting blacks means that they're actively calling for murder
youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

dont put quotations if you arent going to quote him properly, you fucking idiot

Trump supporters don't care what Trump says. If he says something they agree with, they're happy, and if he says something they disagree with, they rationalise it as "well he's just trying to broaden his appeal, but we know what he REALLY stands for"

Just look at Sup Forums going through mental gymnastics to explain that Trump claiming to be the most pro-Israel candidate and filling his advisory board with business and Wall Street Jews somehow fits in with their bizarre white nationalist fantasies