Today is the day our Lord and Savior has granted us to spend time with our families, our community and our God

Today is the day our Lord and Savior has granted us to spend time with our families, our community and our God.

How are you planning to spend this day? Why aren't you in church?

my 1st crush! love her

God didn't create Sunday's, humans did you stupid whore

you need to read your fag book better, he/she said Caterday not Sunday ya dumb ass.

>Why aren't you in church?

Because the bar is open.

God created sun and Earth, therefore he created Sundays.

no

your god is a coping mechanism for existential insecurities

How you count time has nothing to do with God since it was created by humans, therefore humans created Sundays not God

No, God has given us the 7-day-week. All cultures had 7-day-weeks therefore it was made by God.

A week could just as easily be made of 8 or 6 days, how we perceive the rotation of the Earth around the Sun, again, has nothing to do with God

Do you believe in god? which god is the correct one? why is mine correct when other religions are not? what happens to those who have never heard the word of christ? they dont get a chance to accept him despite the bible saying everyone would get a chance?

anyway thats why I dont go to church. instead i have existential panic attacks and insomnia all the time.

ALL cultures had the seven-day-week.

*tips fedora*

How many planets are there according to the bible?

God doesn't exist because we don't exist and the Universe doesn't exist. Prove me wrong

Are you someday hoping to convert people with these threads?

Why are atheists so retarded?

I want my own religious board.

holy shit i ask actual questions i have had when i was a young god believing child and after years of studying and thinking on religion and how our minds work i get lol epic response. why did I expect anything different

I spent the day driving back home from interstate with gastro and a crying baby THEN went to work so God's people could buy alcohol to drink for dinner.

I'm gonna masturbate to the thought of dicks and tits.

whats this girl from? shes cute

Ad Hominem, doesn't prove me wrong faggot

fuck off, atheists

How does asking what's in the Bible turn me into an atheist?

Acts 17:24
The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.

>needing a 'special building' to worship the creator

Ad hominems won't get you anywhere, but i see that you can't even explain if god exists if you keep responding like that

It's about worshipping with other people you like. I guess fedora atheists won't understand this.

I'm spending time with my family, I'm too busy making my Mom and Sister cum rivers to go to your boring ass Club house~ I have better music, wine, crackers, AND company here at home.

What we really need is a 13 month year. If we ran our time off the cycles of the moon shit would be much tidier.

Me and Jesus are doing burnouts in the school parking lot.

>he's a nerd, so his points are irrelevant
you're making theists look bad

You got that right. So why can't you worship anywhere you go with anybody that you are with, under God's great temple Earth? The reason you are unhappy is because you exclude a huge percentage of humanity with your arbitrary divisions.

Im working today, making mediocre money for back breaking work.

Coz something called "Capitalize" came and now I have to work on Sundays, so you and your Lord can go F'your self.

ATHEISTS BTFO

>I'm too dumb to prove that god exists so i'll just say that atheists are dumb for not believing in god

>I'm too dumb to prove that god doesn't exist so I'll just ruin society

White Christian European nations conquered the world.

White Atheist European nations get raped and plundered by muslims.

Look how Christians UK/Germany/France was doing and compare it now.

My hillfags are atheists as well and wanted to open the border for "refugees".

Why are atheists always ruining every society?

Listen you love Jehova so much why not go move in with him cause we really don't want you here anymore.

Hey back at it again with the ad hominem's, you're doing great!
>Still hasn't proven God
>Is still attacking atheists for unrelated matters
>Still thinks he's right
That's your last (You) from me faggot, if you're going to make a bait thread at least do some research

I get your pun and all it did was make me hate you.

You haven't answered my question.

Why are atheist societies ALWAYS doing so horribly? Why has no ancient atheist society ever existed? Maybe because religion is needed for society to work?

Again

>Christian UK conquered the world

>atheist UK bends over to pakis

God's cool and all but organized religion using him as a front to solicit money from broken people isn't.

I'll keep appreciating God and what he's done from the comfort of my home in quiet solace.

The dumb shit said the earth was the center that the sun revolved around....took man thousands of years to to prove he was full of shit....he's a manufacturer of bullshit with eternal shelf life.

Which of his turds will you worship today?

What religion teaches us:
>be a good person
>love your neighbor
>love everybody

What fedora atheists think about religion:
>hurr durr who needs morals when sun is the center
>*puts fedora on while defending atheism on Sup Forums*

I didn't make a pun. You must hate easy.

What Christian Religion REALLY Teaches us
> Rape is okay as long as you compensate the victim's father
> Murder is okay if it's in the name of God (despite God saying Murder in any form is an unforgivable sin)
> Marriage is sacred ( But then Jehova rapes a bride-to-be in order to produce a son out of Wed-lock, which is also supposedly a sin )
> Black people are Evil
> God loves you even if he's the one that orphaned you and is slowly killing you with cancer and AIDs
>Other Religions are wrong despite may Predating it sometimes by thousands of years
> Children should die if making fun of old people
> Shellfish eating is a Hell bound offense
> War is okay if it's killing Brown people that don't like your sky daddy
> Pretend to be tolerant but try everything to get rid of anything and everything not 'Christian'
> Pretend to Love but only if they promise to join your Sky daddy's fanclub

maybe actually READ the bible ~

I wonder how moderate and rational religious fags feel about retarded OP making these threads everyday