Hey /b, does one of you own a realdoll and wants to post some erotic imagery of her lady parts?

Hey /b, does one of you own a realdoll and wants to post some erotic imagery of her lady parts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519151/Scarlett-Johansson-fan-creates-working-replica-ROBOT-Hollywood-star-programmed-wink-tells-s-cute.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sk1NkWl_W2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do not, but i want to see said pics. So, bump.

Bump, i want to see it

Bump for curiosity

Bumpity fuckin bump!

I'd get one but I'd prefer a loli style one as I have a daughter fetish but don't wanna get asked questions.

>I have a daughter fetish but don't wanna get asked questions
Have a seat over there for me sir

Hey man that's what the doll is for. Look don't touch.

I can't even say shit.
Similar boat.
Im just bullshitting waiting to see this toy vagina

The weird thing is I'm only 25 and have no children don't even want them. I just like the prospect of it for some reason. Watching a dad breed his daughter is just fucking hot to me. Not really sure where this kink came from, just happened one day.

Also triple dubz, check em

Oh, I agree and understand. 22 here. Started with the stepsister thing in middle school but then just sort of morphed into family breeding with family. Now its basically everything other than grandparents

My sister was hot but a bitch. Used to steal her panties all the time. She knew but never said anything so didn't know if that meant anything. Kinda wonder what it'd be like if I had the chance now. I'd Def take it. She's 5'3" slim with a big ass and tits. She's more into girls lately so I'd love to show her what some real dick can do.

bump

Not till they invent fat sex dolls.

saved these from another thread

Well this thread prompted me to read like 7 articles on RealDolls, BoyToy Dolls, RealGurl accessories and the history of the company. I wil; never get that time back

I didn't even know they had a deal with Wicked Pictures and had licensed dolls. The Samantha Saint looks just like her

Anyone know where to buy these?

Moar

I had to buy a real doll after I had a run in with law enforcement. Judge said if I didn't find a creative output for my urges then I'd end up in prison for a long time. I started with a blow up doll, which didn't work out. Then bought a used real doll which I got pissed off at once and in a fit of rage kinda tore her up. My second real doll lasted a bit longer but she kept giving this awkward look at the Rock everytime he came on wrestling so I had to punish her for impure thoughts. I'm saving up for a new one but she's still pretty useable.

Swear you've talked about this before. you fuck up one of the dolls hand and expose the skeleton?

Yeah. I ain't proud of what I did to her. But it beats going to jail.

>which I got pissed off at once and in a fit of rage kinda tore her up
What kind of person gets pissed off at a fuck doll?

filename

oh my

I'm pretty sure this was posted on efukt...

show what's inside the breast

Fuck dude how can you ruin it like that? I'd own one of these if I could afford to.Must be nice to just be able to destroy it like that. Yeesh.

I want to buy one then pimp it out at parties. 5/ fuck

AHAHAHAHA

More plz

That looks pretty good. How long until they can make fully functioning prosthetic bodies that look like this? Drop my brain right in please.

>5/ fuck
Do you have a slight idea what those cost?

And for you sick foot fetish fuckers

These are pretty good because they come with a lot of fun accessories.

this shit is spooky af

>NEET who plays around with Lego Mindstorms in his mom's basement
>'hurr durr i know whats gonna b invented before it is user'

Except all the parts are already built just no one has put them together. Besides newfag being an electrical engineer doesn't mean shit in terms of robotics. Fucking poser.

kind of sucks seeing her pictures get spread around like that

this is pretty cool, saving

I have a pretty good overview of robotics at the moment and our current challenges, so i made an assumption that our development goes on as today...

I'd wear those titties like a vest

>all the parts are already built
+ reading and writing nerve values: our current status is that we know "oh this person thinks something"
+ efficient batteries: wouldn't last nearly long enought, linear research is scraping physical limits (or we find a huge rock of platinum)
+ motors that won't overheat when in constant usage (LOL PHYSICS)
+ low maintainance parts: because you probably don't want to buy new parts every two weeks and still use them in somewhat natural motion

>being this out of touch with current state of robotics
Yep, you know your shit. xD

You're an idiot. Everyone has already seen this. But since you're underage you don't read the news. All the guy has to do is add one of the automated vaginas and it's good to go.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519151/Scarlett-Johansson-fan-creates-working-replica-ROBOT-Hollywood-star-programmed-wink-tells-s-cute.html

Just stop talking...you can't make yourself look any stupider.

WOW WOW WOW, ARE YOU TELLING ME SHE WINKS WHEN HE TELLS HER SHE'S CUTE?

I take everything back, we've reached the age of robotics, this is the end.

When is the first horror movie involving a sex doll coming out?

>oh this person thinks something

This guy just keeps trying.

>make yourself look any stupider
>stupider
kek

video?
As far as i've seen it all prothesis were manipulated with muscle movement unrelated to the said arm, but i don't know this guy.

That's a Volks Dollfie Dream
modified with a Dollho onahole accessory

Asking for a friend?

>but i don't know this guy.
I don't either. Maybe we should reach out to him

>amateur robotics hobbyist builds a robot with facial and hand movements in his backroom
>user thinks its just winking
>user thinks it's 10 years away
>mfw user isn't very smart but is going to keep responding because he's backed into a corner and has to get the last word so will claim he's just trolling bro its just a prank bro he was trolling all along bro cuz its a troll bro
Being this new.

Really? Because I thought you had a pretty good overview of robotics at the moment and our current challenges.

Looks like you fucking don't.

Annnnd this thread's full of idiots and faggots now.
I'm out

>Does google image search.
>Image shows up everywhere.
Nice try faggot.

>mfw tail between leg and he runs away
Right user. ;)

k thanks for nothing as i found it myself, very intresting though
youtube.com/watch?v=sk1NkWl_W2Y

Why is this in the thread? Unless you've got video of him jerking off with this robotic arm it's completely pointless.

I had one

but then she sued me for 'statue'tory rape

That fucking filename though bro. Right on!

my hobbies: work, fit, geetar

ur hobbies: child like real dolls, different models, and available modifications

i see nothing wrong here

I just went to the site. $5400 and up?
Holy fuck - you can buy dozens of real women for that! Simultaneously!

!!