Stop being transphobic

stop being transphobic

He just looks like a fag with long hair, not a girl

Just because a straight guy doesn't want to put his dick in another guys ass. Doesn't mean they're transphobic. They just ain't gay.

Stop being a fag

If you are going to be a degenerate at least put some effort into it, this dude is blatantly just a pole polisher with long hair.

Seconded.

Has potential, just get a good plastic surgeon to take in the jaw, maybe a little nose work too

Get help for your mental illness

Stop being a faggot.

Trans are fine. Trans that look like chicks then blow you and you find out they have a sick afterwards, those trans need to die.

He/she is cute though. Plastic surgery, pfft!

Letting children get genital mutilating surgery because they're going through a phase is proof positive that our society as a whole is descending into mental illness.

Make me

Stop being a fag.

I'm not transphobic but nosephobic

No, this shit is sickening. u gotta learn to b satisfied with who u are. These people are stupid, even near retarded.

>tl;dr
>stop putting the mentally ill in hospitals

>tfw it's vice versa.

Wouldn't you agree?

Sure if they're hot, if they're ugly then nah

no

hi guys

I'm not transphobic. I don't hate you. I just feel really sorry for your kind. It's so fucking sad.

Stop living in a delusion and realize that you're a male.

I get it.. Society expected you to be a certain way, and act a certain way, but you didn't fit in with what society expected of you as a male. So, you felt insecure, you felt inadequate, and you became confused. You felt as if the only explanation for this not fitting in was due to you actually being a female trapped in a mans body. You toyed with the idea. At first it was just fantasizing, but over time, the fantasy became a reality to you. You deluded yourself into actually believing it to be a reality, despite the cock between your legs.

It isn't your fault, though.. It's societies. Society instilled this insecurity and confusion within you, all because you were different, you didn't fit their mold of what a male is supposed to be. You were you, and it was unacceptable.I pity you. It's sad that you've felt so insecure to the point your psyche has become this damaged and warped. I was once like you, so I can empathize.. I just hope that you wake up like I did and learn to accept yourself instead of following this path of delusional thinking, perversion, and self loathing.

Just be yourself. You're not a female. You're a male, and if people think your personality isn't fit for a male, fuck it. Just please, wake the fuck up. Don't listen to these trendy, hipster, numbskulls who just spread bullshit after bullshit idea. Being trans is a mental illness. It's a dissociation from your true self due to insecurity and/or trauma. Don't feed into it. Wake up.

You'll be a lot happier if you just accept the person you truly are, rather than altering yourself into some kind of monster that resembles a female.

holy shit you are so delusional

Faggot

cute

/thread tbh

No such thing as trans, there are 2 sexes only: Male and Female. If you were born a male, you are a male until you die. Now go back to tumblr you faggot.

No.

> Live with the Prejudice, conflict is the driving force of self betterment.

Unless they just can't STFU about it. Then they're transphobic.

A phobia is an irrational fear, criticizing someone's lifestyle is not a phobia.

/thread