Complete trash

complete trash
im going back to gta

You're B8 is dying user!

Go back to Sup Forums with that b8

that's it for what I could find of breath of the wild

gonna post gen zelda now

It feels like an idea and a demo of that idea.

I quit playing a few days after I began. I beat the second beast and said fuck it. It's just so boring and lacking in any actual content.There are no dungeons. None. What the fuck? I wanted to explore temples and shit. You know.. the things that make Zelda, Zelda.. I don't want to repeatedly solve puzzles in copy/paste shrines over and over, and then solve slightly larger puzzles in robot animals. The setup feels like a damn mobile game that you just play as stimulation when you're sitting in a waiting room or something, but spread out with an empty world to give the impression of content and depth.

It's fucking garbage. Seriously. If you glorify it, then you must be new to open world adventure games, because this is crap. It's not a good Zelda game at all.

I actually envy those who enjoy it. I wish I could be that stoked on half-assed garbage.

Maybe mommy will finally call you a legitimate critic now that you're going against the thing everybody likes

So you're going from one trash game to another?

best girl

It's not a bad game, but I don't like how many people are putting it in the top 3 zelda games, or even as the top zelda game. It's not that good.

Well OP I guess I'll stop the pics now. Hopefully your B8 thread gets going now