Is it disrespectful for your girlfriend to keep pics of herself and her ex on Facebook and like pictures of him on...

is it disrespectful for your girlfriend to keep pics of herself and her ex on Facebook and like pictures of him on Instagram?

inb4 she's still sucking his dick

what?

No you fucking insecure faggot. Get a grip.

if it bothers you, just tell her

Liking his pics is pretty audacious if you ask me, i'd just curb her if i was you. Then again, i'm not you though.

i have told her it makes me feel shitty that she keeps pics of them on Facebook. it's not just one pic it's dozens.

she says sorry but has not deleted them

it just hurts that she doesn't care about how that might make me feel

she cool if you do the same shit OP?

OP, she's stil sucking his dick

Oh boy it's another faggot numale who can't imagine life without facebook and Instagram

i don't know because i don't do shit like that. but I'd assume not

start liking pics of your exes or random chicks see how she reacts , if she does call her on her bullshit , if she doesn't she probably doesn't care enough for it to be worthwhile pursuing a relation ship with you. If she does react tell her to stop being a fucking hypocrite and fuck her up the ass, hard.

>start liking pics of your exes
He's staying with a chick who's not over her ex boyfriend. He hasn't had an ex yet

When you get older you'll have a better grip on your masculinity.
Thats when trivial shit like someone liking a picture on the internet won't bother you.
>Fuckin grow up.

If you wonder why your gf does this, it's because your insecure.

How about you sack up and take her out. Give her some new shit to take pictures of.

>b

some random chick , workmate or something will suffice to draw a reaction , if she doesn't react she's definitely still sucking or intends to suck her exes dick.

you're right. this is the first serious relationship I've been in. and I'm afraid that you're right. she might not be over her ex.

but at the same time i took this girls virginity and it's been a very serious relationship. so i don't know what to do

If she doesn't react, it might just be that she's not so insecure as to think she's the only bitch he's ever talked to.

To be honest , when people split its best to remove each other from social media platforms, when they don't it often just seems to prolong the misery. She mightn't be over him but ultimately she's chosen to be with you for now , if you stop being a pussy and actually talk openly to her you might be able solve this faggoty conundrum.

we've taken hundreds of pictures together in many different interesting places. she has never posted a single one anywhere. yet she has hundreds of pics of her and her ex on Facebook...

Wow, so you guys are extremely young. First, understand that this isn't going to end well. She probably wasn't ready for sex with her ex and he left her, and she never got over him Now that she's had sex with you, she is definitely going to screw him given the opportunity. Good luck bro, don't get too attached to your first.

>still not over bf
>you took her v card
>what?

She's still suckin his dick

Oh nvm, you said inb4...

i told her it makes me uncomfortable. she apologized about it but hasn't deleted anything

then you gonna get cucked nigger

op is on his way to full time cuck town

fuck that, I'm going to tell her how this shit makes me feel and then if she doesn't do anything about it I'm fucking leaving her

be really careful OP i fuck my ex regularly and she has a new boyfriend, but the most important thing is how they broke up. like if they were friends before and after the relationship then who gives a fuck stop being insecure, see what their connection is. if she is liking his posts about cuts animals and memes then its all ok, but if she is commenting on a selfie saying something like "you're a babe" then you have a cheater.

i only know this from experience, me an my ex broke up because of work commitments and we definitely still like each other and we fuck every chance we get, my dick is nothing special and her new boyfriends is a much better looking dude than me

Is she actually still friends with him though? I've split with exes before and we stayed friends, and we're constantly liking eachothers social media. Doesn't mean I want to fuck them though.

Welcome to the kid's zone.
OP must be 18 at best

This is her way of keeping options open. She has probably moved on emotionally and is building up the nerve to do it physically. There really isn't anything you can do to turn things around unless it's something extreme. Complete personality change? Do something that excites her. Attention. If this is a "first" relationship then just cut ties. It isn't worth the mental anguish. Cry for a day and get back up and on.

post her nudes as well. That'll help.

she isn't friends with him. as far as i know she doesn't see him at all anymore. this makes me wonder why she still likes his pictures and keeps pics of them online.

it hurts so much but i think this may be true. I'll definitely be cutting ties with her.

this guy is upset that his gf has pictures of her ex, there are no nudes

i have at least 50 nudes of her and videos of us fucking. if i end up breaking up with her I'll be posting everything

sample plz

You're getting cucked, m8. Ditch her and get a new one.

no because its the past. (even if it does irritate me to fuck)

Don't be stupid, use her as a fuck toy but don't bother being emotionally attached to her unless she starts acting like a good girlfriend.

A good girlfriend will do things to make you feel better, which includes not liking pictures of her ex, and even removing old pictures that she uploaded.

Saying sorry means nothing without immediate actions to correct the issue. Anyone can say sorry without feeling bad about their actions.

The number one thing you should be doing now is taking nude pictures and videos at every chance. Fuck every hole and take videos. Have vids and pics of your loads all over her and leaking out of every part of her.

There's no point in losing that pussy, you just need to lose your attachment until she acts properly. Actually, you can take this as your chance to start looking for other girls, and if you find a better one then you're already ahead in the game.

As others have said, if she isn't fucking him already, one day her ex will ask her to hang out with him and she's clearly ready for it. She will fuck him without a second thought.

Be smart and don't make the same pussy teen fag mistakes that most people make.

There was one post yesterday where some faggot watched his girlfriend get fucked in the ass by his cousin and then 10 years later he was married to her while she was still cheating on him. Don't be that pitiful faggot.

fuck my life im just going to dump this girl and let her know how much i hate her.

then im going to delete and block her from everything and just work on myself

im not happy with myself which is probably why i feel like this in the first place.

I'll just work on myself and get into a relationship that doesn't make me insecure

You have the right mentality about self-improvement but you're taking the wrong actions.

how is leaving a relationship that makes me insecure the wrong action

I had this. Trust me when I'm say that she still cares about him. A lot. Reverse the situation, if you had pictures of u and a girl on your FB and she asked u to delete them, if u didn't care u would say okay, even if u thought it was weird. If u still cared for that person in the pics you'd be more reluctant.

May get better with time may not. Best action is to genuine not act like u don't give a fuck and play her ather own game. Flirt with other girls etc. If she says that she doesn't like it tell her "well I don't like the photos u have of ur ex but u don't get me complaining" ... it works legit.

You're doing it to yourself. Stop acting like a pussy and treat her like the object she is.

>The number one thing you should be doing now is taking nude pictures and videos at every chance. Fuck every hole and take videos. Have vids and pics of your loads all over her and leaking out of every part of her.

Want to feel secure again? Get exactly what you need from her.

Work out and look for another girl while you destroy your girl's body with your cock.