I'm a criminal psychologist

I'm a criminal psychologist.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

niltalk.com/r/3Cxl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the worst criminal you've seen

Do you engage in anal play?

What's your method of studying your patients?

I had to evaluate a sociopath in a family court which was extremely difficult due to his lack of empathy but extreme charm.

Continued speech, don't give away personal information, continued engagment.

Are you gay?

Damn, i was hoping it was going to be cavity searching

I love stealin'. What's wrong wif me?

Have you ever, by accident or not, given personal information?

You're black.

Yes, I revealed a secret because I had spent so much time with a patient that I forgot that was all they were.
P.S. Nice trips.

He is correct.

You are a bad psychologist. I am white!

What did they do with your secret?
Not OP. So you're a thief and a liar?

Are you a criminal and a psychologist ?

Was it this family?

Look at this user, anons. He's asking the real questions.

>So you're a thief and a liar?
Yeah!

No, I am a criminal psychologist. I've never personally broke the law.
They continued to use it against me, until it got out, and they couldn't any further.

Is that like a "criminal" criminal lawyer?

What's it like working in such a soft "science"? Esp when for every theory out there in your field there is pretty much an exact opposite theory also being taught along side it

A real core science scientist (chemist) is asking

you believe in telepathy? if so how or why?

You're suffering from narcissistic personality disorder. Don't argue, It's objective

how do you feel about anal beads

Describe the "perfect crime"

Prove it, oh wait your "science" isn't based on proofs

Well, I actually have a bachelors in chemistry but a masters and PhD in psychology. For me my field is always adapting, minds are the most complex thing known to man and again theories can 100% of the time never be proven wholly in psychology, thus there are contradictory theories that also can't be proven wholly but because of the smorgasbord of minds on this planet no two brains function the same.

Why do you come to Sup Forums?

Not a question, but you should look through soc for discord groups. These kids are hilariously challenged

The perfect crime cannot be described because nobody will even know it occurred. Nothing will even have to take place.

Yuh huh. It's a fact that I said it, so...

Prove wrong

This guy is not me (OP).

Have you ever felt love for a patient?

can you evaluate on how likely it is that i will murder someone based on simple questions ?

I've got 2 questions for you.

1) What do you think of the human race ?
2) What do you hope to accomplish with your work ?

I've felt extreme empathy and sincere sympathy but never love, majority of my patients are very sick and twisted.
Depends on the questions.

Your first question is shit.

So basically you can not prove without a doubt any of your conclusions? How does your evaluations even hold up in the courts when that's all they have to ask to debunk you?

p.s. there was a 22222 post ending not far away in the past.

DUDE i want to know how you feel about putting anal beads inside of your butthole

1) The human race, from my perspective, is magnificent; they are constantly evolving and coming up with new ways to excite my field.
2) To ultimately help as many people as I can.

Checked

This IS NOT me
-OP

>ama
>Sup Forums
??????

ok which questions does it depend on

>magnificent
Fag. The nature of life is predicated on suffering and we're born to die. Fuck off

just do it test me on if my psychology is criminal

I actually quite enjoy it. Some times I put it down my throat to see how it feels.

op use a different website this won't work

All these fags pretending to be me, this is interesting...

Do you own a fingerbox? When yes pls show it.

1) Would you care to give me an example of that constant evolve ? From my perspective not only people are the same as always, they're not even trying to get better.

2)Ultimately don't you think there would have been a better way to help more people and better people. I mean, what makes the people you help so special that deserve your assistance in the first place in comparaison of "regular folks" ?

Which do you suggest?

What color?, Does it feel good? and How long?

This roleplay is starting to become really tiresome.

Stop it, user. Why are you doing this?

I've had about two trips and one dub in the thread. This is a get thread now.

You're The Fake OP I'm The Real OP.
Also user can you please think about my feelings.

>Blue-Orange thingy with a bit green

>it does feel like fun

>for 500 yrs

There are two fake OP's now... This is getting difficult to deal with...

ay lmao reatard use reddit and use evidence to show that you are legitimate.

did i pass ?

No that's a fake. Stop replying to them.

I'm OP and I'm gay.

you are probably a pussiboi pacifist

Room: niltalk.com/r/3Cxl4
Password: Criminals

My name (OP) Is: Original Poster.

Stop it! You need to be on zoprolatanolol 'cause you're obviously suffering from nerotemicismism.

How dangerous is a thought crime?

LISA HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I DID NOT HIT HER I DID NAHT !!!

Oh hey mark.

answer this shit

>nerotemicismism
youre suffering from anal bleaching

In itself, not dangerous.

did you always want to work at starbucks ?

reddit or some shit. amas are not suited for this... environment.

No, I don't.

I have depression and Anxiety, but also an intense rage problem. I often fantasise about rape, murder and robbery. I have an appointment to see a psych professional in about a month, is there anything I should be aware of about patient confidentiality regarding fantasies like that? Is there any medication you've had success with with the symptoms I've described?

user STOP YOU'RE GIVING TOO MUCH

Never been into a starbucks, never will. I drink tea, not coffee. I'm Scottish.

What's wrong with killing people for revenge?

shut it all down

That has NOTHING to do with psychology

Fraud: confirmed

I don't know of the patient confidentiality laws in america.

from australia btw

OP are you there ?

all of these posts could be from one person
think about that.

no there are 20 posters

Again, only aware of the british law surrounding this.

Anyway gentlemen I need to go for a walk and thus must depart for now. I may make a thread later so look out.

I actually went into the link and he was being retarded and the offed himself so i think no

not OP but fantasies can't be spoken about as long as they don't have an indication that you'll do something, like if they believe you're becoming unstable AND have fantasies you might get sent to a hospital for a bit to evaluate you. If you say anything at all about hinting at something however you'll get sent in, fantasies about that stuff aren't that rare.

I assume you havent had any luck with meds then?

you didnt do anything so... yeah bye... next time i need more information or storys....

oh wait there he is
(im from AUS too haha)

woops mistype i mean I SUCK COCK

Thanks user, I didnt think those things would be too rare. Im just a little worried it'll escalate, but I also wanna travel, and I cant do that in jail or a psych ward.

woops I meant I SUCK BIG FAT SLOPPY WET COCKS

asking again: do you OP own a fingerbox?

do you like Taylor Swift?

what the hell is a fingerbox

np, you really have to say something pretty fucked up for them to send you off, and at least in the states you get sent to a 72 hour hold for monitoring and they try to figure out if you are actually a danger or not, in which case in the US they release the people none the less with a flier for the nearest gun store. Most laws regarding mental health though are pretty much the same across North America and Europe and Australia they're pretty standard by now.