WWYD thread

WWYD thread

pull her hair back and fuck her against the mirror
Fuck face and nut on glasses
Another good facefuck

Great face fuck

Definitely, asian girls have great faces when they are giving head. And so pretty to cum all over

tattoo sluts are freaky, maybe bang her up her ass

100%

got any shots of her ass? might be nice to tear those leggings open and give her some surprise dick

Never shows it off

Wwyd to my girl? Want more?

Which one?

Wwyd to this tight 19 year old body?

more

Wwyd to her?

>not your babe

I'd absolutely bend her over and fuck her senseless in that bathroom, even if someone walked in, until she's moaning that she's my bitch

wwyd?

More?

I'd hit that

Anyone?

Worship it

yes

>fishnets
This selfie slut deserves an anal pounding so thorough she can't feel me taking those shorts off her and leaving her in just the shirt and fishnets in that bathroom, cum still dripping from her ass.

My roommates little sister, wwyd?

Keep going?

Getthelube.com

moar pls, i love these eyebrows... it reminds me "lori adorable"

I have nudes want em? She's got a great ass

>finally part of a face

I'd use the only part of her face I can't see as a personal cock soaker, then spurt cum all over the parts I can see. She can redo her makeup while I leave.

Would cum on her tits

moar pls

WWYD to me girl?

Apologies for the dog filter

Y'all like cheerleaders?

Here's some booty

I'd fix that fucking shower curtain
Also, is there a chair in the tub?

Booty

more without filter? I wanna slap her boobs, kick her belly and cum on the eyebrows to blind these cutie eyes

C'mon what would you do to this fat pussy?

I'd make her get on her knees and suck my sick until i cum on her glasses. Got more? Maybe some body?

>dog filter

Well then

I'm following this used bitch home and bringing a tail plug. See how long it takes her to get on her knees and beg like a bitch for my dick.

I'd come to her dorm late at night, tie her to the bed and make her my slutty little fuck doll for the weekend. post more

she looks like shes dying to unleash her inner cock slut. more?

Here are some body and another I post up your reply

More belly

>nosering

Fucking perfect, I won't need a collar to put a leash on my new fuckpet.

I'd smack her ass red before taking her bikini bottoms down to her ankles and going hard on that tight ass she surely has

wwyd to her?

Facefuck her mercilessly, enjoying the view of those cute titties bouncing with every pounding. I'd take my dick out of her mouth to cum on her pretty face

Gotchu covered. Comes with her own collar

Anyone?

More booty! I'd open her asscheeks and get my fingers inside her asshole before putting my hard dick in her fat pussy and cumming inside of her

Continue like this, you want to humilliate the cutie bitch?

Do her? She's cute, innocent. Wanna see that ruined.

No more man :(

less humiliating but still stylish

>skirt
She would be made to wear the tailplug with that in public.

WWYD to this redheaded slut?

>innocent
>that lingerie
Nah

I'd tie her down to her bed and punish this juicy fuck doll. I would tease and torture her nipples before I wrap my hand around her throat thrust my cock deep into that fat pussy. She would struggle to moan like the fuckdoll she is between gasping breaths. With tears in her eyes, I would whisper into her ear, noone can save you, not even yourself.

She loves the collars

Would break that lingerie she has on to see those cute little titties and then I'd grab her by the head and make her choke on my dick, cum and salliva oozing out of her mouth. Then I'd put her face to the ground and break her ass so hard she wouldn't be able to stand by herself. I'd get her on her knees and finnish all over her hair.

She actually is in person

More? Love a slut in fishnets...

She loves it up the ass

How would you abuse her tight little body?

She needs one she can't remove.

I"d demolish this ass.

so shy there's no pic

That ass is fucking lit. Just missing a few red marks in the shape of my hand. I would punish it so right.

That's nice

which ones? and wwyd?

Her?

Eat her out until she's dripping wet and then make her swallow her pussy juice with a kiss. Then I'd put her in doggystyle and give her the roughest pounding she's ever had

I've gotta assume you're referring to yourself. I guess we could get dinner maybe.