20 years later

>20 years later
>purest examples of true kino still can't top or even come close to one fucking chinese cartoon

What the hell happened, bros?

18+

>he thinks Bhutanese cartoons aren't more kino than Laotian finger painting sequences like Eva

Hi there. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Can I be real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place

Gunbuster was better.

>stick a bunch of crosses and christian iconography in because they're foreign and mysterious to japanese
>western society spends decades trying to decipher the deeper meaning when it's really a superficial shallow design choice

>there were tits therefore its better!

>whiny bitch op a lil too whiny bitch
>tsundere a lil way too tsundere
>shy quiet grill a lil way too shy quiet

literally unwatchable because of this shit

Nobody talked about that symbolism crap tho.
Eva objectively has a greatest cinematography, pacing and plot in history, that alone makes it better than anything from modern Sup Forums.

There were tits in Eva too though?

>evangelion
>greatest pacing in history
>greatest plot in history

lol

shitposting must be subtle pal

Only in EoE which is worse than original series by far.

Ideon was better

opinion disregarded. not a real eva fan.

>bros
that one shitposter who gets assblasted every time anime is mentioned on Sup Forums detected

>he cant appreciate subtle nature of last two episode of TV because there were no meme masturbation scene and some cuhrayzee action

Lel, go watch some capeshit instead reddit. EoE was made for dirty otakus by jew version of Anno, not Hideaki. After TV he became a hack, that a fact.

I appreciate the original TV series and EoE you stunted retard. They are two parts of the same product.

Anyone who watched EoE and say they liked it is trying to sound cool

It doesnt work, it was fucking shit

wtf i hate EoE now

Not him but even Rebuilds are better than EoE nonsense t b h.

>show is over 18 years old
>???

every Ghibli movie is better than Evangelion

agreed, i love incomplete narrative

>Ghibli
Thx for laughs

>rebuilds are

If you're a person and you're saying this, and the next word isn't a variation of "bad," you need to kill yourself.

This show is so pretentious and poorly written that even people who like it say you have to watch it 3-4 times to understand it. They say this like it's a positive thing too.

One of the worst things I've ever spent more than three hours watching.

>'bad' can't be 'better than'
user I think you got some problems with your head.

Sorry kid, Revolutionary Girl Utena is still the true Queen of anikino

I was entertained and that's kind of the point

It was entertaining though there's that 5 minutes stretch near the end where it's showing real footage of empty auditoriums and trains and shit that didn't do anything for me

Shinji is unbearable.
It reminds me of people lapping up cringe humour when his character gets praised

>boring shaft-like pretentious show full of dadaism shit
I'm sorry user but Utena is garbage.