What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72835153/
youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs
youtube.com/watch?v=e1D0quttOeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heidecker felt there wasn't enough honesty in the world and decided to lead by example.

To tell the truth? I respect it.

literally who?

At least he's honest.

This.

Even as he typed this up ironically, there had to be a twinge of fear that what he was writing was true on some level

Did he have to deal with a lot of retards tweeting at him, not knowing that his ultra-right wing Republican thing is just a character he plays as a joke?

who cares about this shabbo's goy

Hi there. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Can I be real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

Tim did a PBS anti piracy thing recently where he mentioned that on twitter he tends to exclusively interact with people who hate him and his comedy. Its strange seeing him stay in character in almost all video footage and in interviews and then on social media he just lays all his cards on the table. I wish he could be a bit more graceful in his handling of these scuffles.

Sup Forums BTFO

Meme

lol what a fag

wtf I hate Tim Heidecker now

He probably posted that because of this thread

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72835153/

>sells Robben
>gets cucked

where were these new followers coming from?

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs

>People that still watch Blue Collar Comedy Tour 2005 for laughts
what did he mean by this?

No seriously.

hes trying to say theyre all rednecks

>calls us a bunch of babies
>doesn't be a man and come here to confront us directly
What a pussy.

His alex jones impression is actually spot on.

Regardless though, it's not that surprising for an actor to be a leftist.

I like Tims comedy most of the time, but I unfollowed him awhile ago since he started sperging out about the election and other political stuff on twitter.

I can handle some politics every now and then but when a comedian is talking about politics non stop its just not what I'm following him for.

But I guess then you can really dig into it and ask why would you follow anyone at all? I don't really have a good answer for that.

Lol at Tim using Sup Forumsspeak.

A flamewar between Heidecker and Sup Forums would actually be amusing. Although I love both.

If Tim going to be political, why can't he just do what he did with Herman Cain for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=e1D0quttOeY