So… Thoughts?

So… Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT7GIFPKdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=KabvkcbTEiQ&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're done. Their videos won't be made public again. Daddyofive and Mommyofive will have to go get jobs now.

what about the kids tho?

kids will hopefully, probably be taken away from these physically/ mentally/ emotionally abusive fucks that never deserved children in the first place.

Very punchable white trash face. Never seen the vids tho

I love how he went from "FUCK DA HATERS SHARE MY BLOCKING ALL DA HATERS VIDEO LOL" to

"We're sorry that ur offended" to

"we're all in counseling because how bad of parents we are, we're just trying to mend our family IT WAS FOR THE KIDS OMG IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORgIVE ME" in literally 5 days.

I hope his kids get taken away, his house gets foreclosed on, and his fat pig wife cheats on him with a huge nigger.

does anyone buy the story that the real mom had her kids taken away bc they forged some papers?

The real mom is a retard, she's has the mentality of a 15 year old, she's not fit to raise them either

Literally who?

the real mom?

this compilation is pretty damning youtube.com/watch?v=jT7GIFPKdAA

youtube.com/watch?v=KabvkcbTEiQ&feature=youtu.be&a

Typical MAGA whtie trash family...

>recording with a cell phone

This is kind of hard to listen to and is 36m long.

Ill listen to a few minutes, but thanks for the effort of finding the video.

I don't care
Youtubers are gay and people who follow them in any capacity are gay

so you never go on youtube?

We at Sup Forums would like to take a moment and thank you for your well-thought, insightful response. We appreciate the effort taken in your post!

Ridiculous that people are shitting on them. Cody is a weak ginger piece of shit carrying over his mother's insanity, who cares that his parents tease him a little to deal with having him, most would've poisoned his ass.

Damn I guess I'm gay as fuck then

>Tease him a little
>A little

It could be so much worse, they feed and clothe that little shit, I wouldn't have.

Honestly, there's barely a mark on him, the standard for what counts as abuse is so fucking low these days.

Nice dubs though.

Yeah, when the dad knocked him down and his head slammed into the shelf was just "teasing" him a little. Same thing when that caring dad slammed his head into the bed frame. Teasing. Slammed his head against the floor. Just teasing.

Kid came out of it without permanent damage right? A cut or a bruise won't kill or impair you much. It's a little weak to bitch about that.

the kid is clearly gonna be damaged or scarred for life for sure

Whole thing is bullshit. It's bait for white knights and 12yo's on the Internet.

Then the kid is weak. I can't bring myself to care about anyone who's mental state is so affected by his parents having some fun with him.

you call that fun? shit nigga …

Sociopath detected

Little too much Mr. Rogers I think? Of course it's fun to fuck with people, if they break down it's their problem, not mine.

>if they break down it's their problem, not mine.
That's not true when they're your fucking kids, you are supposed to take responsibility, not just use them to get benefit money. Never have kids

Kids are your property, who gives a shit what you do with your property?

I'm absolutely having kids and if they turn out to be weak pieces of shit I'll let them feel it.

>daddy issues?

Internet tough guy!
You'd have to lose your virginity to have kids

Pretty funny watching their gay apology videos.

Jesus man, just show us on the doll where he touched you so we can end this conversation.

Thing is, you might argue it's ok to be tough with the kids and show them some hard love to teach them about life.

Daddyofive is not interested in teaching, he does it all for money.

There's no excuse.

WOAH SICK EDGE DUDE MUST BE A PUSSY MAGNET