So what does Sup Forums think of self-confessed pedophile hunters i.e...

So what does Sup Forums think of self-confessed pedophile hunters i.e. citizen groups who gather evidence on [potential] child molesters and get them arrested?
Are they doing a good job (I think so)?
Or are they sticking their nose in other people's (Police) business?

youtube.com/watch?v=FwNfTQLpdCM

No pedos pls
>unless you have some genuinely valuable thought to contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERBiBg-t4Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On one hand I think it is interfering but I see why people lean towards it. Really though the vigilantes seem self righteous and the critics sound like pedophile apologists.

I used to think they were interfering with police work, but the police always seem happy to be provided with some evidence for a crime and basically be handed a statistic with basically no input

>the vigilantes seem self righteous
They usually are
>the critics sound like pedophile
They usually are

>I see why people lean towards it
I'd love to catch nonces in my spare time, but I feel like it would be very painful for me being a decoy, and reading through the grooming process

Has anyone caught a pedo themselves?

I used to pretend to be young not to catch pedos so much as troll them

That's genuinely good fun. I used to do it when I was young. Get them to say all their gross shit and then say, "You're a fucking nonce mate" - one of them was on webcam at the time and literally ran, the cam only went off when his laptop died

Any good keks?

You mean like the successful tv show How To Catch A Predator that anons still stream in various chatrooms?
Obviously we like it.

It's better when Batman does it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ERBiBg-t4Zg

Yeah exactly like To Catch A Predator, well done downie have a candy

>stream in various chatrooms
You've already lost me
>Obviously
I was asking because a lot of people hate it, thanks for giving me your opinion though

Kek
It never fails to amaze me when the pedo accidentally admits that he was expecting to fuck a kid and is shocked/disappointed that the kid isn't there
>thanks for making me drive out here for nothin'
>thought a child was gon' be ridin' my dick now I jackin'
>fuk u fagit

You're not a very bright person. The post was a response to your question. How To Catch A Predator is extremely popular with anons. Sup Forums cannot go a day without a thread about it.

Brain cells, rub them together.

Since you're new. There are websites where people stream that have chatrooms.

I'm glad people are bringing these people to light, I can't stand a child predator, there was this one dude on Youtube by the name Anxiety War, who would bait and confront them by himself, until he had to stop because he got sued by one of the predators and got banned by Youtube, only in fucking amerikuh

Because it happens a lot, especially in the homosexual community. Mostly caused by Daddy issues. Hell look at the 15 yr old that ran off with her teacher. The media keep trying to spin it as a kidnapping but the e-mails detail their relationship as two sided.

The post was written like a dick
I'm not new, I just use the board, rather than sit in a chatroom with people from Sup Forums watching To Catch A Predator, reading them perv over the decoy

What about the guys in vid related?

Exactly - the punishment the people have been demanding from their government is actual effort gone into detecting groomers, harsh sentences for nonce cases, and for parents to be able to know a known sex offender in advance of him/her being allowed anywhere near their kids
This way, the person's face, name, area, grooming method, and intent, are all shown to the people in the area, through Facebook and Youtube - it might be bordering on the vigilante, but it's what the people have been asking the authorities for for a long time. I for one would prefer citizens to be doing this than the Police, because I don't trust the establishment enough to give them any more powers over the people.

I know, feels bad man. That's why I like watching these, I think. I've always had a general sense of injustice because of some noncefags, and this kind of levels it out. Look at Mighty Joseph Young there, how he lets out a big screech of defeat a few times when he realises his cock has got him into more trouble than HIV would ever have caused.

Usually I would screens hit stuff and post it on FB walls

Screenshot* Fuck autocorrect

They are cucks and people should be able to empty hot sticky loads on 8 month old babies

>claims to be new but hasn't ever seen a hansen thread
Uh huh. No one believes you.

claims not*

>The post was written like a dick
mfw this new to Sup Forums

Detective Savage

It's a meme you dip

Never said I expect anything more

Trying this hard.

>Paedophile catcher
>The men are trying to meet up with 14 year old girls

Every time

If they tried to catch actual pedophiles they wouldn't get 1/100 of the opportunities

They're retards with a hero complex but anyone stupid and degenerate enough to pursue underage sex probably deserves to run into those types of people.

Exactly this. Dealing with these autistic fucks is exactly the punishment this cunt deserves. Although if he's on bail and this is the second time they've caught him, at this point he deserves to die. he will eventually succeed in raping a kid unless he's killed or imprisoned for life.

Harding, try this
This is a good point I suppose, the word pedophiles should probably be replaced with "child molesters" or "sexual predators with a fixation on underage girls" (they switch between the three on Dateline)
The word "nonce" seems pretty succinct because there's no statement of scientific fact in it, it just means someone who's behaving like a nonce wanker and trying to get his end away where he shouldn't oioi
They're usually pretty thick but they educate themselves well and I think they deal with it pretty professionally considering their background
The video in the OP isn't a great example of how they keep their cool, but in fairness, he was a dangerous, aggressive little cunt
Yeah, it shows a running theme in his life, that this compulsion is so strong, that not even being caught and exposed like that will stop him
I still love the way he screeches though, the irony is it's reminiscent of a child in peril

Having re-read, I can't tell if you think it's still wrong and predatory for these guys to come for sex with a 14 year-old (even though yes, you're right, they might not technically be pedophiles)