Chick I'm meeting up with tonight says she is a squirter. Have no knowledge on what to do when the time comes. Any tips?

Chick I'm meeting up with tonight says she is a squirter. Have no knowledge on what to do when the time comes. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When she starts to squirt the vagina will contract and push your dick out. Take your dick while she is squirting and rub her clit with it really fast. She will probably be your slut for life after that

It's a territorial thing, what you need to do is whip your dick out the second she squirts and just piss all over the bed to assert your dominance

Dont be a bitch and if you dont make her squirt you werent able to perform. Look at it this way if she squirts you did right its a dead giveaway instead of left wondering if you did the job.

Just so you know that "Squirt" is actually just urine. Have fun

this 1000x this, OP

Congratulations friend. Squirters are the best. You might want to put down a towel it can get messy

why would a chick piss on you while she's coming

Ever rubbed the head of your dick in the shower till you piss...

understand that what you would be seeing is urine. it's been tested by scientists, doing actual studies. it's urine.
then tell that bitch to not piss on your bed.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/

No need for water, just drink the pussy juice

>may actually
fake news

Yes op. drink the urine

I think you mean tickle the guys prostate and that will make him cum. Who are you trying to fool?

uh no
what?

I do this all the time. Except I take the shower stream and spray it on the top of my dick head until I piss uncontrollably. Feels good to somewhat irritating.

>>squirt er
chances are she is going to be high strung...

Wear goggles.

Not a fan of squirters, but when they go, they fucking go.
The chick I knew who was a HUGE squirter liked it when I pushed it back in while she was convulsing. But figure it out from what she likes.

Also, its not that gross, it doesnt smell or anything, its just messy as fuck

Well, it has been proven to be urine so if you're not a fan of being peed on it's kind of gross.

have you ever made a girl squirt?

No I haven't, and I'm OK with that.

right then stfu

this guy knows

I'm just not a fan of being urinated on. I'll not be silenced by some tard that likes to be pissed on.

No joke it isn't that bad. fair enough it can gross you out, but fuck. you practically do the same thing, at least you know you've done the job right

3 words.

put down towels.