This man will be impeached within 2 years

This man will be impeached within 2 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4a_ooMl_gwU&t=0s
gallup.com/poll/116500/presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he won't.

Libtards are in such a minority they have no voice or power in the white house to anything.

repubcunts are such immense cucks they're willing to let him nuke us into oblivion just so they don't have to feel insecure about their micro dicks and sheer idiocy.

I hope not.

The US deserves 4 years of misery and dysfunction with this clown

BINGO

the GOP won't hurt their own.

and BINGO again.

actually 8. the amount of fuckery and faggotry that elected Donald trump deserves punishment.

the murkan people went ultra super full-retard.

Bill Clinton WAS impeached. Most millennial-tards didn't even know that happened.

Keep dreaming. He's not going to be impeached as long as the Republicans control the House and Senate, and unless something goes majorly wrong in 2 years the worst they can do is lose the house. In that case you could impeach him but not convict him. Do you want to see pissed off voters? Impeach Trump without a damn good reason.

Now you're just trying to wake up the bot

Well, I think most people think "impeached" means "removed from office".

Yeah, and by "most people", you mean "uneducated 20-somethings".

Impeachment has nothing to do with the Senate, newfriend. Impeachment takes place solely within the House.

Oh god no, please not 8 years. I said punishment, not death penalty

You wish, hahaha

or within 4 years

Can you read? My comment was that barring something really bad the Republicans are unlikely to lose the Senate. Without the Senate the Democrats are unlikely to be able to convict him in the Senate, so Impeachment would have the result of pissing off the Trump voters and not removing him.

He'll serve his full sentence, and hopefully next election the American people will be a tiny bit more wise as a result of this apocalyptic disaster.

the pic is shopped. i know, because i'm the dude on original image. you are fake news.

Most of you are too young to remember GW Bush. He was elected twice. He was as unpopular as Trump.

Trump will be in for 8 years. Many of you on this board made that happen, for better or for worse.

He's good at rallying, probably going to last 8 years

No mate, you wish. You'll see. Once America's Elite team of anti-globalist super jews hijack office and replace Trump with an android designed to push the zionist agenda then you'll realize that the yids were pulling the strings the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a_ooMl_gwU&t=0s
I am not a robot

they tried to get obama impeached from day one. not even bill got impeached for getting a handy j.

Wrong. He had a majority approval after the election and 90+ approval rating immediately after 9/11. He rode that wave to scrape by a victory in 2004.

gallup.com/poll/116500/presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx

This. Murrica's fucked B

a or b

You fags said he'd be impeached within two months. Here we are, three months later.

You fucking idiot.

>impeached
Seriously doubt it. Republicans are extremely unlikely to impeach one of their own. And Dems are not exactly pushing for it either.

Remember that you end up with Pence as POTUS. That's like killing Nero and getting Genghis Khan in his place.

>gloating about your candidate making it 3 months
Hahahaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaha

Uh oh, he's trying to juggle more than one thread

Brb, I'm gonna go make another

Sounds more like making fun of the idiots who thought he'd be impeached before he got into office.

>trying to juggle more than one thread
>I'll make another

keep trying that damage control kid
your bullshit doesn't fly here

>the GOP won't hurt their own

Thanks for clarifying you have low intelligence. It's like you didn't even watch the election cycle. I bet you are an expert advisor on so many Internet forums.

Missed the point there genius

Depends on what the Dems do, too. They lost this as much as Trump won it. I voted for her bc Trump is a cartoon clown, but screaming about muh trans bathrooms isn't a compelling vision.

>your bullshit doest fly here
Really? Seems like it does

>mfw dems don't even realize they have become war hawk neocons by wanting Hillary over trump.

Not to mention he hasn't even done anything bad yet. They just want him out because nobody has told the mob to demand something else yet.

Democrats need to keep doing the same stuff. They are going to lose in '018. They're not intelligent enough to understand this reaction is because of them. They should get more shrill and denigrate their opposition.
Obama, Pelosi and Reid cost them 1030 national and state seats in 8 years. Yet they don't get it.
JFK put a man on the moon. Obama put a man in the girls rest room.
Only 5 states are in democrat control, governor and congress. Dem's need to continue their absurdity and hate.

Just a few more threads captain autismo! You can do it! Trump is almost out of office!

>this much delusion
Get the fuck out of the way faggot, it's MAGA time, even if it burns the world in the process.

I cannot believe Sup Forums didn't support the chaos-candidate, what the fuck happened to this board? We used to do things because they were funny, what's funnier than electing Trump when the system tried to hand us HillaryVSJeb?