I COULDN'T WAIT, TILL I GOT HOME, TO PASS THE TIME IN MY ROOM ALONE

I COULDN'T WAIT, TILL I GOT HOME, TO PASS THE TIME IN MY ROOM ALONE

2015 JUST HELD SUCH BETTER DAYS

But I thought regular season didn't matter.

You guys are pathetic lol, just waiting to jump on any oppurtunity to hate the best team in the league,

GOLDEN STATE RUNNIN PRACTICE AT MY HOUSE NIGGA WHAT AM I ABOUT

>best team in the league
>not the defending champs

Lebron gonna win another for Da Land

Warriors fan here. Don't give a shit about this loss lol it's regular season. I didn't even watch any games this year except the thunder one, me and my girlfriend had tickets to that one shit was lit. I never watch regular season basketball it's literally pointless.

Yeah homie you gonna need to put a huge asterisk on that championship. Shit was highly suspect, refs were terrible. They basically handed their star player a win so they could sell nike shoes and space jam 2. Now that Lebron's story is over the NBA jews will have KD win this one to help his image.

>implying their guy wasn't Steph Curry

Lebron saved the NBA from that meme.

I can't wait fucking wait for the inevitable KD collapse

>>implying their guy wasn't Steph Curry

It never was, he was too white and well behaved to be their guy. They needed a biq blaqq niqqa that constantly chimps out and complains so they went with lebron

>guy who chimps out and complains

then they went with Draymond Green

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCIL ME THEY UNDERSTAND THEY TALK TO ME

lmao

Did he cry to the league to suspend another star player? Lebron was terrified of Draymond's alpha presence.

>Cavs lose 3 in a row

Lol regular season doesn't matter

>Warriors lose

Lol worst team in history

And I thought the Cowboys threads were bad.

what part of the bay area are you from?

Warrior losses mean more because it reflects structural problems with the teams

When other teams lose, its not structural

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read.

down by the Nandos, lad

dumbass nigger, curry was unanimous mvp for chucking half court shot threes and having zero defense. lil bitch ass faggot, the way to play the game is to get 3 points driving the paint and drawing fouls since you can get other people fouled out of the game. lil bandwagon bitch I bet you'd jump all over curry's dick wouldn't you faggot

Then you don't get it