So I've finally banged some chick on prom night, but I never finished. So does that mean I'm still a virgin...

So I've finally banged some chick on prom night, but I never finished. So does that mean I'm still a virgin? Or am I no longer autistic?

You're not a virgin, just an impotent failure.

You're in you win. Count it as a half

traditional definition would say still a virgin, but modern times says no

did you make her cum?

Traditional definition only women with an intact hymen are virgins

I've noticed if I don't finish the women feel weird. One actually started to cry because I didn't cum. They feel inadequate. So do them a favor, and bust a nut on dem titties!

>I've noticed if I don't finish the women feel weird
Yeah they feel inadequate
I rarely finish from sex, I just get the girl to suck me off

I hardly ever bust from head. Only one chick can make that happen for me. Doggy usually works, then pull out splooge in the hair. They hate it, but I love it. Innies are best pussies

or she feels like she does not fulfill your sexual desires and goes out of her way to do shit its great tbh but in reality i just take a long time to cum

Checked, I hear ya. Depends on the pussy for me. Some can make me blow a load in 10 minutes, others I dont feel a thing.
Them ones that will do ANYTHING to please there man are amazing even though there normally ugly as fuck in the face. I still hit so they don't feel left out. Sometimes I fuck the 5/10 6/10 so they have some confidence.

I use condoms so that's probably my issue
Blowjobs are top tier imo

Fuck rubbers. I hate them things..but I use them every time now. After I had to pay that bitch 3k to get rid of the thing.
I lover head too, but only at the start, then I eat the twat.

>After I had to pay that bitch 3k to get rid of the thing
Wat?

I slipped up..

Why the hell did you not finish? Did you just get tired and fell asleep?

oh nice i got some dubs . for me the quickest way it seems like for them to make me cum is when she thrusts back on your dick in doggystyle or while she is on top just thrusting down or using your cock as fighting game arcade stick . i also sometimes fuck the 4/10- 6/10 the 4 really knew how to suck dick so i found a new respect for some 4 girls

Drunk, felt so goooooood man. Didn't pull out. 5 seconds for 18 years? Nhaww, I paid for the abortion, and gave her cash. Never seen her again.

where does one draw the line? for example:
1. Cumming inside
2. Fapping onto her stomach
3. Fapping in the toilet 10 minutes later
4. Fapping to hentai the next day
5. Never finishing
6. Never fucking her in the first place

Just use the morning after pill

I never cum when I fuck, just when I jerk off, probally you are in my club. Or you were just nervious, idk

Yeah sometimes them uglies got skills,
I like to look at a pretty face while I smash. Otherwise there's a lot of booze involved and I look at the back of the head.

>Fapping in the toilet 10 minutes later
Wtf why not just keep having sex?

Ohh I keep 4 packs on plan b on deck..now.

I paid for it twice with the same girl

Fuck that, had I chick lock her legs around me. I bit her in the tit, shit was bloody real bad.

uggo with skills is right. and yeah either alot of drinking or i have someone in my head that im thinking about to get myself to cum sooner