your ma's fanny

The generals are the only redeeming quality this shit-tier board has

what is /bleep/ about? I never understand

Kpop, because there is actually no music discussion

grimes

Dance music.

No, not EDM, dumb fucking pardners.

This.

Everything outside of generals is objectively fucking awful and cringe as fuck.

good one mate

>sub-board

Kpop, because kpop is Trash

Yet there are multiple spam threads for Western waifu shit which can't even be filtered.

>muh waifu spam
>le black degenerate with coloured dreads is patrician
>wow, an unfunny YouTube retard has opinion, make many threads
>music for _______? Post Sup Forumscore albums
>dude, post the same unfunny memes daily
>"what does Sup Forums think of [insert Sup Forumscore or radio pop/rock artist]?

Fuck this board

kys
Yeah, this board sucks but the generals are the worst

Bantz

>you don't like rap, RACIST!
>jazz is for fedora neckbeards xD

>"classical", "jazz", "electronic", "world music" are fine labels
>DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CONFUSE MIDWEST EMOTIONAL PUNK ROCK WITH 3rd WAVE POST ROCK ZOMG

>All rap is for niggers and other polposts
Every. time.

>EDM/dance music is pleb, fuck off
>starts a hip hop thread which is also EDM/dance music

>omg so eclectic, 728 words for rock AND "folk"; Bob Dylan, Nick Drake, the list goes on....

>you can't call shit music shit, you are just racist

And the worst current meme; grunge

Used to be a time it would have got you shitposted to hell with lolicore and now people unironically pretending it's good

>everything that uses electronic music to make dance music is "EDM"
>if i keep calling hip hop EDM it will stick

>electronic music is the future
>uses same 4 on the floor, break beat, and two-step rhythms since the 80s/90s

Memerap and trap is no different and always literally has and will be electronically produced dance music, there is literally fuck all difference

kpop general for sure.

they don't even like the music they're just weebs who jack off to the singers.

stop posting this

/metal/

Like Lana, Marina, Churches, Carly Rae, Grimes and all the other western waifu spam shitters. At least kpop keep it in a filterable general.

what about hip hop without much or any electronic production? or hip hop i irregular time signatures not designed to be dance to? still hip hop. still trash.

It's largely down to exposure, Sup Forums is 90% Americans whose exposure to bleeps is minimal and mostly EDC/ultra shit but rap is huge whereas Europe has been much, much more exposed to the plethora of bleeps, less rap ergo, Sup Forums calls all bleeps EDM but treats rap as a more separate varied genre, despite what you saying being technically right

i can't tell if /bleep/ is just a massive inside joke where people post the worst electronic music they can find made with the most generic samples and in the most formulaic arrangements

Although most of what you said is true, confusing American Football with Explosions in the Sky would be pretty autistic

only cause chris cornell just died

There have always been people praising grunge albums, although I have noticed a resurgence in people praising post-grunge if that's what you meant

This is retarded. That's like saying you're a hypocrite if you dislike metal but enjoy rock because they both have guitars and drums. Honestly just neck yourself

AEitS and American Football are just rock
Louis Armstrong and Sun Ra is just jazz
Bach and Stockhausen are just classical

2 of those statements wouldn't bother most of Sup Forums

daily

any general is cancer

video games,anime,table top games

Hating on techno, house or breaks because it's electronic dance music but then filling half the board with hip hop and trap (a different kind of electronic dance music) is the retarded part.

then electronic music should get more varied you fucking autistic bleep britfag

>then filling half the board with hip hop and trap
it's cancer that rots the board
>a different kind of electronic dance music
nigga

Think you linked the wrong post m8

i did. thanks.

why isnt there a jpop thread? Japanese chicks are way hotter than korean

fuck off

it really is

This, there needs to be a /wpop/ general

Sup Forums is a sub-board for k-pop

/bleep/ is basically a bunch of autists who listen to cheesy le underground EDM and convinced themselves that it's not EDM because it's le underground.
It's a general with the worst taste in music on the board (not counting some general like death grips or grimes), they're only challenged by /shugazi/ but the latter basically doesn't exist.

/metal/ is a bunch of contrarian retards shitposting and calling everrything nu-male

Grimes