gay man gay music

Would fuck

Needs to stop cancelling the few fucking shows he had planned

why does he keep cancelling?

doesn't . want to deal with his nu-male fanbase

this

blunt mans poor dean.

Blonde > Co

GOAT. I love him. Like love him so much it's on the bordeline of being homosexual, but not quitw. His verse on RAF is sick. That "sleep with the teddy" part is too sick.

Co > Blonde

if you think Blunt is more talented than Frank you're just being delusional for the hipster cred. Nothing against Blunt, his music is very good, bu he doesn't have a single album as good as Blond. Frank's songwriting, lyrics, and voice are all way better than Blunt's

very good

very nice
super rich kids is a great song

literally the only good verse on that song

tumblrcore version of the weeknd

production shit. apparently he's already fixed it for the next festival and will perform there.

haha

is this nigga really gay tho?

i would fake my sexual orientation for an exponential fanbase and a 9.5 bnm

all an act. focus groups showed interest in a gay male R&B artist so execs pitched the idea to frank and he ran with it. he even exclusively fucks men now to fully commit to the role.

>you'd play gay for some tumblr groupies and a pitchfork score

sus

I don't really get Frank. Good voice, but Blond(e) was fucking dull. Pyramids and Thinkin Bout You are the only things he's ever done I've actually liked.

bi
and its not even that big of a thing, Thinkin Bout You was based on his experience with a dude

If you liked those songs and not Blonde then you're probably not listening to him for the same reason most of us are

really nigga?

amaaaazing
i cannot wait for whatever chanel/biking is a part of
bi more likely, and it's not as important to blonde as you would expect
he dosen't make it the only part of his identity
most of his songs the gender of the person is actually fairly ambiguous which i like

you mean Kanye's not dead yet?

Seems like people either love it or hate it. That album's a 9 to me. I didn't know 2010s pop music could be so good.

This will be debated for ages

i have heard he has sex with girls by ppl who live in LA

Blonde has evolved into one of my favourite albums. Endless is great as well, if he'd release an album like that until the end of his career i'd be completely fine with it. Also I'm sad he cancelled his performance for primavera in a few days, would havr loved seeing him.

very boring music that's only semi-decent on the first listen.

i don't know why though. You might have a personal preference for Channel Orange and that's cool, but it has nothing on Blonde. CO is a nice showcase of his talent for songwriting, but the songs are straightforward and simple, whereas Blonde is much more mature and artistically accomplished work.

I listen to Blond at least once per week.

blonde is a masterpiece

He's definitely gonna cancel Lovebox

I wonder who they could get to headline if he does that

At short notice it's probably gonna be someone completely shit

bump

lol no frank. frank hires ppl to do all his work. fuck off

>all these numales praising Blonde
This board is fucking normie garbage

This guy knows.

gay

Broke down crying when I heard self control for the first time

Always prefered Billy Ocean

this.

Blond is so much more mature song writing wise and is a much better album with beautiful production.

Have him ever mentioned Morrissey as an influence? Because Morrissey also is very ambiguous with his lyrics.

bump

no

this

Pretty sure most of Blonde was about a guy

blonde is like the best modern thinking album

Biking (solo) is incredible and I'm liking his recent singles more than Blonde.

lime green kool aid? or blueberry+lemon lime kool aid?

this

Gay man deans blunt

God

Great
Gave me a craving for more music that sounds like blonde but i have yet to find any

kek

the redeemer / stone island

Have redeemer
Should probably give it another listen

Will check out stone island. Thanks user

I reccomend LP1 by FKA Twigs

He mentions pussy several times through slangs - already used by Kendrick - like "nana" and "nani".

He's gay

Literally who?

I was on him in like 2011, now you niggas love him just now.

Can someone explain why they could genuinely think Dean Blunt is better than Frank, street/underground cred aside? Genuine question, I've tried with Dean Blunt and I like him fine but I just think it's not even comparable in terms of craft.

Like, he can't really sing at all?

kek

>Blonde
>best modern 'thinking' album

how many ppl did frank hire to help make blonde? i mean compare frank oceans live shows to deans.
deans an artist using music as his platform. franks just a musician
blunts taken over so many different genre with just a stolen macbook and sampler. while with still having his own sound to any of them
examples
youtube.com/watch?v=YMwsmam5X4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=CyY3ZWG2XCI
youtube.com/watch?v=2udzajeoEfg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8teoKdTPLg&t=315s

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ej4j4IjYeg

This hits on something at the core of everything. I’ve always seen everything as one thing, a unified aesthetic. Although music are what I’m most known for, I’ve never cared to differentiate between anything I do. I try not to give any more or less significance to anything else. It’s all part of one thing. From the very beginning, the music were tied into the books I was writing, which were tied into the art I was making and the way that I spoke to people. I just wanted to say things from different sides. I wanted sounds and images to fall from the sky. Those songs I sang into the answering machines when I was a kid were coming from the same source as the music. I felt like answering questions [from the press] were very much tied to the artwork." Dean Blunt

after blonde it seems like he's destined to be a kanye/rihanna/beyonce-style artist where he's got a kitchen sink list of collaborators and i'm just not nuts about that shit. feel like he had enough identity as an artist to not need to go that path.
still i think i'll probably look back on him fondly years down the line as being representative of the generation. the pretentious synesthesia shit, coming out as bi, this constant smug sense of awe at his own sincerity re: relationships, dreams, marijuana, etc-- all qualities i think people around that age really engage with in a society they perceive as ironic and detached almost to the point of hostility.

DON'T SMOKE MARIJUANA.