"Anyone here who here who likes anime?"

le opens laptop

*cough*
*snort*

**clears throat

*ahem*

*on phone*
"ok. yeah. okay. okay. i gotta go i'm almost up next. okay. bye. love you too"

GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS. WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!!!!

*soft reeeee*

*scratches balls*

fckin nerd ur lucky i don't beat yo ass rite here infront yo MAMA

Quietly reads book

Just wanted y'all to know I'm a transgender queen and if you can't respect that then leave this room because it's now my safe space!

*fap fap fap*

>on phone, speaking nigger loudly
Bitch! I done told you that kid ain't mine.
Yes, I'm at the doctor.
How the fuck should I know how long it takes to get DNA results back?!?!
NO. FUCK YOU.
>angrily hangs up

wheres the god damn better home and gardens!?
secretary

walks in

"These chairs are too small! This place is discriminating against my conditions!"

"Hey do you know where the bathroom is?"

*looking at this guy right in the eye*

"reaches in pants and starts fapping" i came and left.

I am playing 3ds. I will not make eye contact with a single one of you.

There's no wifi or network coverage. I've been swiping between my menus for the last 10 minutes.

"Who wants me inside of you?"

i've been watching you swipe

"Anyone gimme a ride into town?"

Alright. Who's the next fag?

ive been watching you watching him while awkwardly trying not to make eye contact at all

"excuse me. excuse me! you near the door! leave the door open i need oxygen to breath. so ridiculous. OPEN the door before i speak to the police!"

No and kys

Yeah the women's restroom is down the hall and to the left

Sure do. Follow me, I'll take you there.

Thanks!
Hehe thanks but no thanks

*gets up*

It wasn't an "offer."

*awkwardly standing to avoid taking up space*
*heavy breathing*
*licking cheeto fingers*
*snort*
*rustling half-empty cheeto bag*
*smacks lips*
>.....brrrrrrrtt
*heavy breathing*

Hey, back up, man. I've already claimed this one. I've fantasized about our lives together and everything.

what am i waiting for, anyway?

Picks nose...

these these trips

nice?

Listen here Sperglord. You look like the type of dude who goes to the park and jerks off on the slide. You look like the guy who would call himself a "nice guy". You look like the kid in lunch who everyone is afraid will pull out that extended mag AK and get the kill streak.
Now go home junior. Your tendies are getting cold.

"cough" "uhmmm ..." "i saw somebody in the basement"

sorry i meant these dubs

Hi! We're a professional waiting room company. You can wait here for whatever you like! It's totally free! The ads flashing across the walls and us selling your data and image are what pays for it all!

Ummm, that's sweet of you but I'm not looking for someone right now, sorry.

*takes both armrests and looks around if anyone notices*

You bastard

Please, sit and rest your weary body on my wide and welcoming seat. Spend your time here in the comfort of my expansive loins

Ok fag. Give me your name and you can go inside
>see this

Don't listen to him sweetheart. He's just a fedora wearing, neck beard having, little dicked virgin

Next in line, please

"Where's mom?, heeeelp"

*spreads both arms on the chairs beside me*

Hey, I AM a nice guy! And there's nothing wrong with liking tendies! Chik fil A doesn't exist purely on the sales to children!

That's what makes this so beautiful! We were just sitting here and it just happened! You didn't have to "look" because it's fate! I won't take know for an answer! Because... because I love you... uhh... hi, my name is Caleb, what's yours again?

When is my turn?

I want to tie her hands and legs together, in such a way that it squeezes her ass and tits. Then I'll throw her on my bed, and pour on her a FUCKLOAD of female pheromones. This would make her wet as fuck. I would proceed to get on top of her, and turn her over, after which I would unleash my beast. I would pull out my throbbing, big and diamonds penis, and tear apart her panties with it. And it would go straight into that pussy of hers. I would violently fuck her for 49 continuous minutes, after which I would continue raping her ass. I would switch back to her pussy, and blow my load inside her.
I would do this everyday.

You were the one who ordered the suppository pills, right?

mods

the fuck
modddsss

MODS

MODS

Moddddssssss

mods????

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

need some pants? forget that, what are you doing in a place full of shady characters? where are your parents?

Tin Green and Mara! Help! Mods are no help!

IT BEGINS

Come with me girls, Youre the next

Mods

"Why is everybody pointing at me and call me mods?"

"Thanks but I think I'm just going to leave."
"You're really sweet... Calvin? I'm sorry I forgot your name, but again I'm not looking for someone right now so bye and have a nice day."

hey girl I'm hot now, would you like to have a date with me sweetheart?

Well this thread is gonna 404

this thread went south

dude

wtf?

I'm more into white guys sorry.

i dont know. Come here, sit on my lap, so i can protect u from the mean ppl

Tits or GTFO

Shiiiiit lost. So f***in real

Thanks but mom told me not to talk with strangers

In public? Now? Haha I don't think so.

oh. Well, we need to get to know each-other, then! Im user, whats your name, sweetie?

Wait, don't go! Dammit! Girls are all heartless bitches! Fucking whores! Irredeemable sluts! Stomping on my heart like I'm not even a human being! I'm going to go make a thread on Sup Forums about how awful women are! MGTOW!

I'm white! LOVE ME!!

It just sounds like she's not looking for anyone, user. Jesus, learn to take no for an answer the first time.

Nice FaceApp :D

go home than. go back to where you're needed.

Hey you, Yes you little girl, it's your turn, you need an injection, come in with me

Oh no no no I just call girls sweetheart. I'm not looking for a GF at the moment

I have a gun.
A big gun

[reads magazine]

(checks his phone)