My girlfriend was skinny when i met her. About 5ft5in 120lbs. Now she is about 190lbs 2 years later...

My girlfriend was skinny when i met her. About 5ft5in 120lbs. Now she is about 190lbs 2 years later. She acknowledges that she is fat but she still doesn't exercise or eat better. She wants to lose weight but isnt trying. Should i leave her?

pics or gtfo

Fuck her as hard and dirty as possible. If she complains tell her that's how pigs like it. If she lets her weight slide that far imagine what a horrible mother she would be.

You're gonna have to post pics so we can see how bad the situation is

This.
And yeah you probably should leave her. It's just going to get worse and there's very little chance that she'll get better.

I dont have after pics. She doesn't really take pictures anymore

Leave her. Suddenly. No note. No emails. Never talk to her again.

You should fuck her fat titties and cum on her face.

yep

How much do you weigh op?

Have you offered to start an exercise and diet routine with her? Tell her it's very important to you that you want her to stay healthy so you two can live long happy lives together. If none of that works, it's probably best to leave her.

Tell her you're not attracted to fatties. If she doesn't improve then fuck her off and tell her it's because she's fat.

I've told my gf that I'll leave her if she gets fat. I've told her she'll be eating healthy and exercising when she's pregnant. I've told her she will go to the gym to lose any "baby weight" after it's born.

Put your foot down or leave, OP. And don't be gentle, fatties deserve to be told how it is

/thread

get her preggo so that she has an excuse to be fat

Kek

Welcome to the life. Been married 14 years. Wife started a size 8 doubkedoas a freshman in college and never looked back. She's got 30 pounds on me. This is probably the situation of most Americunts.

LOL AT YOUR LIFE

seconded

Im about 6ft 190. I bought her a bunch of healthy groceries the other day but she isnt eating any of it. She says she cant excercise because she has bad hips or some bs. Ive been going on walks with her at a forest near our apartment but she goes at such a slow place it probably isnt doing much.

>She wants to lose weight but isn't trying.

Which means that she doesn't want to lose weight. She just wants to be thin. She wants things but doesn't want to work for them. That's a portent of things to come.

Wow, you're a total piece of shit if you'd really talk to a girl you loved like that. It's obvious that you haven't got a clue what a relationship really is. It will be hilarious when a girl leaves you when they realize what an incompetent social retard you are.

this

she won't improve herself until after you two split up, OP. once she's back on the market, she will start giving a shit, but not until then

kek. dump that landwhale before she baloons even more in weight and you're ashamed to be seen in public together

>live in apartment
>have fatty girlfriend
>nothing but excuses
>everything gets worse

Enjoy your shit tier life. She is obviously one of many reasons why you're unhappy and asking Mongolian knitting enthusiasts for advice.

Fat girls are ascended-tier, you're just a faggot.

You should talk to her about it. I know that's probably bad advice by most peoples standards, but the truth is a critical element of a relationship is being sexually attracted to the other person. If she no longer is attractive to you, that is a legit reason to leave. If you love her and want to give her a chance, then talking to her might get it in the right direction. She should get thin for her health anyways.

Otherwise, leave her. Don't get stuck with someone who can't take care of themselves.

speaking from experience yes I would advise you to leave

Imagine how fat she'll be after a couple kids.

I've been married forever, have two kids, and my wife is the same weight as she was when we met in HS.

Sometimes we slack off and gain some weight, but then we diet and exercise together.

What happened, user?

>live in an apartment
Houses where i live are millions of dollars.
You're right about everything else though.

>Tell her you're not attracted to fatties. If she doesn't improve then fuck her off and tell her it's because she's fat.
user is right, if you dont want to be with a fatty she can either lose weight or you can find someone better.
>I've told my gf that I'll leave her if she gets fat. I've told her she'll be eating healthy and exercising when she's pregnant.
same here bro, only way to do it else they get lazy

you should leave her if you want to. a 70 lb gain in two years warrants you that right, if she doesn't want to take care of herself that's her choice but you don't have to accept that. a 10-20 lb gain is a lot different.

How am I? I'm not attracted to fat women and I've told her that. If she starts getting fat I'm not gonna wanna smash so what's the point in staying with her? Plus I want her to be healthy and not a disgusting blob so it's a win win.

I'd expect her to do the same for me if I decided to become a lazy worthless piece of shit.

Btw you sounds like you're throwing a bitch fit coz your bird got fat. Kek

Tell her straight up it's making her undesirable as well as stressing you out by filling you with doubt about your life as a whole and if you don't BOTH improve things will have to end.

Be a man.

If she doesn't care enough to maintain her body then I doubt she cares enough to take care of other important things in her life.

Try taking her to a local indoor pool, swimming is one of the lowest impact exercises, great for people with bad joints, and you can still get plenty of cardio doing it.