Hey /b, is there an easy way to mask the smell and smoke from a dirty oven...

Hey /b, is there an easy way to mask the smell and smoke from a dirty oven? I want to make some cheese ravioli but theres no point without garlic bread and I'm not allowed to have cheese ravioli anymore.

I pissed my mom off real bad with it yesterday, and when I mentioned making some today she said "like hell you are after your stupid shit".

Thing is she's taking a nap right now, and I'm pretty sure I can boil the ravioli (its frozen) and heat the sauce up, but a potato exploded in the oven a few days ago and now it smokes and stinks like hell.

Any tips, I was thinking about draping a wet sheet or something over it, but I doubt that would be effective.

To clarify, I meant to say I could probably boil the water and heat the sauce without waking her up, but I pissed her off yesterday making cheese ravioli and the oven would def. wake her up and piss her off even more.

I see-

What brand of cheese ravioli is it?

Is the garlic bread a 'texas toast' style or more of a loaf?

I have a tip.
Clean your fucking oven.

A loaf, sliced in half, with some butter, garlic, parm, and I throw some feta on there too just for shits. But theres no point unless I can have the garlic bread.

And I dont know what brand, just some store bought bag of frozen ravioli.

Paul Newman maraniara sauc bec paul newman and charity

fag nigger, learn to cook real food. you're going to be dead from processed shite in 10 years.

i smell a new copypasta

Dont have time, gotta have ravioli, and cleaning it would smell too.

Paul Newman's finest is Paul Newman's FINEST motherfucker

I'm not sure exactly where this thread is going but I feel a "Ravioli, Ravioli..." rhyme is coming ASAP.

That garlic bread sounds good. Punch your mom in the back of the head while she's sleeping and make the bread. If she wakes up- hit her some more.

You're a man and she's a woman- she needs to understand this.

k Brown, i know it's you.

my thoughts exactly

like maybe, ravioli ravioli, where's the formula 409-ey

as for the ravioli - GOOD product. we put pepper in it in our household.

fag bump

post pic of mom's panty drawer

>'texas toast'
i'm in Texas. we just call it toast

> a potato exploded in the oven
What?

lol no, I'm really going to make some, just wondering if theres a way to make the oven smell less in the next few minutes. I mean I can have ravioli, I'm just trying to do it stealth like bec. I dont need a ton of shit. I pissed her off being autistic about it yesterday, but I was just in a good mood bec. ravioli is my favorite.

It happens sometimes when you bake a potato, thats why you always have a back up potato

Use vinegar to scrub the oven off. The smell will go away quickly if you leave it open.

screw ravioli man - i eat like a king every day.all my money is earned through prostitution

kek, I get that. But I'm doing the frozen kind, fuck chefboyardee

pics of Mom's panty drawer now

toast and Texas toast are not the same. Texas toast is more like garlic bread than toast.

are you a femanon or do you dress in drag?

Huh, maybe but I dont think we have any vinegar. I was thinking about hanging sheets in the doorway to the kitchen too, but if she woke up and saw that she'd think I was high and get even more pissed. I really pissed her off yesterday and I dont even blame her, but I really want ravioli, I cant get it out of my mind now and wont be satisfied until I get some more

well its not like I have any laying around, and what would happen if she woke up to me taking a pic of her panty drawer?

>user WTF?
>Sorry ma, somebody online said to take a pic or they wont give me advice on how to make secret garlic bread
>Skkull gets bashed

Nah.

inb4 op's mom wakes up, catches him in the act of making ravioli, and rains down hell upon op. rip in peace.

op, what if she told you that you couldn't make ravioli today, because she was secretly planning on taking you to the best ravioli restaurant tonight, and didn't want you to eat before the surprise.

I suggest you make a soakie. pic related.

Slice the garlic bread up and place it in a frying pan on a mefdium/low heat. If its getting a tad dry use butter in the pan not oil but you shouldnt need any.

I did this with something called a yorkshire pudding - google it yank im from the uk

my favorite is Yorkshire Terrier pudding

Oh no its because shes pissed. I dropped one on her scrubs right before she went to work, being autistic. Well she was already pissed at that point anyways. You ever seen that meme with the little retard girl in the chef hat going "thats a spicy meatball"? Well I was being autistic, and kept saying "athats a speecy spicy" while I was making it, and everytime she would say something to me, I went "thats a speecy spicy" like:

>user, what r u doing?
>making a speecy spicy
>WHAT
>I make a speecy spicy (holding up the bag of ravioli.
>user have you seen my whatever
>is it a speecy spicy?

>I had also completly destroyed the kitchen in the process.

>ravioli done
>want some ma?
>No user
>but mammy mia its a speecy spicy
>she was pissed
>I spear one on a fork and hold it up to her
>but ma its a speecy spicy
>ravioli falls in slow motion off the fork into her lap
>cue loud anger

>no more ravioli for me, at least not with her around

How about the close relative, toad in the hole. And yes yanks thats its real name. Brits eat this with a cup of tea and gravy

well I've only ever used the broiler. Wouldnt my toppings just get stuck to the pan?

That looks terribly nasty.

that doesnt even make sense, thats pigs in a blanket all in the same bed, unless its toad sausage. You brits are weird.

No Just use the pan to cook the bread slices, if you want to put cheese on the bread you can but only when the bread is nearly done and dont let the cheese touch the pan. Thebcheese will only melt tho it wont look grilled. Unless you clean the shit out of the oven you dont have much choice.

I suppose if you had a large pan with a lid and had a small enough wire rack that you could sit in the pan you would have a make shift oven

Yeah, i know. Pigs in blankets does make mire sense but i dont know why its called toad.

You should try yorkshire puddings tho, its just pankake mix without the sugar, and just bake it - you want it to go a golden brown and be just crispy enough so it will hold its shape without it going dry. Food of gods

oh ok, well I think I'll try that, cant be any worse than the alternative. No garlic bread.

Ok, I'll look up a recipe. Not a common thing around here in the US.

>grow up like a real man
>get your own place
>cook cheese ravioli whenever you want
>???
>profit

Jesus, you people are fucking stupid.

and just who will be awarding / redeeming the GBPs?

No, that's why you take a fork and poke a few holes in it.

Your momma should have raised you better.

It's called a job, son. Get one. If my barely competent spaz ass can hold one down, you can, too.