Study:95% of White Women in Britain who mixed with Blacks end up alone without Husband

Study:95% of White Women in Britain who mixed with Blacks end up alone without Husband

Hahahaha

That's because white women just want to be whores and get fucked decently. White men want to marry the whores but the niggers know that you can't make a whore a housewife.

This is sad because the kids are the ones that suffer the most. They are not responsible for their mother's whoreness.

Study: 98% of whites are genetically inferior to blacks. Sad but tru

You are probably trolling but if not please post a link to support your statement op. If true this is hilarious

It's gonna keep happening.

Fuck it, the black bastards can have the white slags. I know SE Asian women would love a white husband, so I suggest we fuck off there.

Preaching to the choir, user.

citation?

that makes you a white slag.

It's on InfoWars.com

Source:????

Dating a Chinese qt now. She's not actually from China, but her parents are. Ironically her parents do not approve of me. Pretty much what happens when a black guy dates a white girl and meets the family. Really puts things in perspective.

>not knowing who Eddie Izzard is

Ignoring his politics, he's one of the best comedians to ever perform. I forgive his weirdness just for the fact his standup is amazing.

Burn the coal pay the toll

Nigger detected

Not only it, but 95% of white women that racemix are either landwhales or are uglier than the devil eating a potato

>98%

White propaganda, it's 120%

>infowars.com
>"reliable"

Bah, asian sluts are ugly.

>its on infowars.com

What is their reasoning for hating a white man though? I can understand a white father hating his white daughter's black boyfriend, blacks are notorious, but the white man is a grafter with good morals and physican features that surpass Asian men

Better than trusting in Mr. Goldstein

they thin kyou are a nigger.

>White propaganda

Jewish propaganda

No father want a mutt as grandchildren.

It's just disgusting

I lived next door to one

Everyone in this thread that isn't asking for a source is a failed abortion.

Don't give niggers the benefit of the doubt. We both know they don't have any secret knowledge. We both know the reason niggers run out on their kids is cowardice. Too pussy to raise their kids like an adult. Entitled enough to think society should finance and raise the offspring. It should be obvious why Chicago is a third world city.

>I get all my news from performance art