PIT:Ladarius Green's snap total might be capped
CAR:Kuechly (concussion) will not play Week 14
DEN:Forsett familiar with 99 percent of offense
ATL:Report: Julio Jones will be 'a decoy at best'
NYG:Report: Shane Vereen to be activated Saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxWuSzwTE94
youtube.com/watch?v=-mSzwWEa7B8
cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2016/12/10/dallas-cowboys-lucky-whitehead-jason-garrett-curvin-richards-jimmy-johnson-send-message-example/
strawpoll.me/11847499
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Ravens over Patriots and Bills over Steelers

despite filename, this is not a cowboys thread

Go R4iders

Chiefs

>Bills beating the steelers
kek

I really, really just want to win tomorrow. I feel like if we win tomorrow the playoffs are pretty much guaranteed.

Also fuck all these fucking late games we've had this year

>You now rememeber the Steelers shitting the bed against the Eagles, Dolphins and Ravens this year

Steelers without both Cameron Heyward and Javon Hargrave are gonna get run over all day by Shady McCoy

>Eagles, Dolphins and Ravens on the road this year

Point was they've played awful on the road

Uh you're missing a team on there

this loss sucks, but it could've been worse

Also
>Rams tripfag joins oakland fans
>immediate loss

just paste over a logo

fuck you buddy fix it

this

I'm not your buddy, guy

Steelers always have the same gay midseason slump (length depends on how bad Ben is hurt that given year)

>gay midseason slump
Rodgers too

Guess my team.

lions

not literally gay, famalam

The Jim Bob Cooters

The Lions?

big ass for a little girl

just wanna fuck pic in ass tight.

Bump Tate up to great and Slay down to great. Also, Caldwell is decidedly average. >JUST tier would be like Marty Morhinweig.

>Anonymous 12/10/16(Sat)23:39:30 No.73026338▶
> (OP)
>big ass for a little girl
>>>
> Anonymous 12/10/16(Sat)23:40:57 No.73026395▶
> (OP)
>just wanna fuck pic in ass tight.
welcome to america mate, where the asses are huge and the bellys are tiny

>
>>Anonymous 12/10/16(Sat)23:39:30 No.73026338▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>big ass for a little girl
>>>>
>> Anonymous 12/10/16(Sat)23:40:57 No.73026395▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>just wanna fuck pic in ass tight.
>welcome to america mate, where the asses are huge and the bellys are tiny
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 26 / 8 / 12 / ? [Update] [Auto] 5
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

>help me how do I reply

Lions fans are so harsh on Caldwell

Who do you think hired Austin and JBC?

this

Cowboys

The General Manager?

he is infuriating every time he is interviewed. Acts like he's the smartest man in the room. When asked about Levy for the last year and a half, he only replies'check the report'

Head coach is usually in charge of hiring his own coaching staff famalam

He never seemed that way when he was coaching with the Ravens

I really wish I didn't laugh at that

cowboys win a close one 34 -17

He gets really pissy whenever something negative id brought up

>Why did the team have 2 12 men on the field penalties in one game?
"Can I have a little decorum here?"
>What is the status of Ansah?
"check the report"
>Is there a plan to get more targets to tate? He had only 3 in the last two games.
"We'll see."

APOLOGIZE

>Failure SF QB
>in failure capital of west
Kek

oh yeah.. Caldwell is a meme though and never says shit at press conferences but >everyone in the locker room likes him and he is statistically a top 5 HC in Lions history though

good job bros.

Here's the 2008 Lions just you can see how truly bad of a team they were (final roster).

Do the Browns compare?

For reference the 2 non-shit players on defense were Leigh Bodden and Paris Lenon. Cliff Avril was the only good player on defense.

The only non-shit offensive players were Calvin, Jerome Felton and 4/5 linemen but none of the linemen were good.

youtu.be/nxWuSzwTE94

That pigeon is a FA this year

oh and Dewayne White. He wasn't total shit on defense either.

how do you even get a team that bad?

Curse of Bobby Layne

youtube.com/watch?v=-mSzwWEa7B8

>Bird keeps going with the play
>shows real 1st-round speed
>meanwhile squirrel fucks everything up and delays the game

Are birds, dare I say it...elite?

to be fair Jon Kitna was put on IR after week 3 and they traded Roy Williams and then Mike Furrey (1,000yd receiver in 2007 along with Williams) also died. Then their #4 WR Shaun McDonald died too. They had Calvin and LITERAL who's after week 5.

On top of that Corey Redding (starting DT), Gerald Alexander (starting FS) and Jordan Dizon (starting OLB) all died and Corey Smith (starting DE) literally fucking died.

If they just kept half of those guys alive, especially Kitna they would have at least won 2-3 games. The 2007 Lions nearly had 5,000yds passing with Jon Kitna, Roy Williams, Mike Furrey, Calvin Johnson and Shaun McDonald.

Redding, Alexander, Williams, Kitna, Furrey and Smith were all significant losses. They weren't good players but there was no depth. Jordan Dizon was complete shit and again there was literal who's playing LB after a couple weeks.

A squirrel literally made Favre shit himself though

Whitehead suspended one game so Garrett could set an example. Get the team to not get ahead of themselves on a 11 game winning streak high.

cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2016/12/10/dallas-cowboys-lucky-whitehead-jason-garrett-curvin-richards-jimmy-johnson-send-message-example/

Dude you completely forgot about Shaun Rogers. I rememebered the Lions had two great DTs but I couldn't remember who played next to Redding so I looked it up

Rogers was great that year and got a big paycheck from the Browns the next year

>analysts picking patriots
>not acknowledging the start of january joe's late season form

>tfw the Chiefs were the original Texans

Jaws picked the Ravens but you're right basically every other talking head has gone Patriots. All of ATN all of the DDFP, NFL Network guys and every other ESPN expert picks are for the Patriots

So patronising all of them saying "I think it'll be close" so they don't look like retards when the Ravens blow them out in their own stadium

yeah its some bullshit to cover their backs. the offense is actually beginning to figure shit out, the cb's are healthy, and williams and pierce havent gotten any smaller so i feel pretty damn good about this one

itll be a close game I think, but there's potential on both sides for a blowout.

I think our DL is gonna absolutely shit all over their O line which is how we'll get the win

How we lose is if we can't cover Dion Lewis out the backfield and we start racking up injuries in the secondary

>we

>not using we/our/us

Casuals get out

I want Bears D to show up against Loins but I don't want Pack to have a shot at division.

Life is full of hard choices.

i feel good enough about our lb corps to contain dion, theyve definitely gotten faster since the beginning of the year>

I wish I was elite

You don't have a choice.

I wish our QB had cool memes

nows the time, joe...

Are the Chefs the biggest meme team in the league?

laughing at how shitty that photoshop is

you can meme your way to a superb owl spot just by meme turnovers. Ask the '06 Bears.

If they make it there, they'll get exposed though. But I reckon they'll get exposed by Pats in AFCC because Bellychuck never turns the ball over.

Why the fuck are the razorcakes on there?

strawpoll.me/11847499

Chiefs are the biggest frauds since the Cheatriots

Or the '10 Packers

Wouldn't you consider Diabetes to be a cool meme.

>tfw I'm about to witness my first post season game in over a decade

its been too long

hope it is homefield

Not trying to be a cunt but I wouldn't be so sure until you got to 11 wins mate. Looks like a bunch of teams are gonna finish 10-6 and you guys don't have any easy games the last 3 weeks

I obviously don't want to say this as a Chicagoan, but '10 Packers were a real team. In the realm of memes they were not, hence they won.

Bears were a meme team through and through. Points only off Def-TO's and Hester's legs. That worked well all the way up until the Bigg Ame. The meme got exposed by the Ultimate Game Manager QB.

How many teams have had interceptions returned for touchdowns in three consecutive playoff games?

Our QB is Matt Barkley

Are the Steelers, the 3rd best team in the AFC actually going to miss the playoffs? They are on the outside looking in right now.

>re the Chefs the biggest meme team in the league?

Having a tough defense and a mediocre offense is literally the opposite of being a meme team.

That's trying to win football games using a plan from the 80s and 90s but that's another thread.

The point is, they still would have won most of those postseason games without any TO TDs. Bears literally would have gotten the #2-3 pick the next year without TO-TDs. One's a good team and one's a meme team.

>Packers vs Bears in NFCCG
>Packers win by 7
>Pick 6 is literally the difference between winning and lose
>Packers versus Steelers in Superb Owl
>Packers win by 6
>Pick 6 is literally the only difference between winning and losing

> Most
> Overtime is losing

If they finish 3-1 and the Ravens take the division the 6 seed will go to tiebreakers with whatever other teams manage 10-6

If they lose to the Ravens and either the Bills this week or @ Bengals next week they are done. No way an AFC team makes the wildcard at 9-7 this year

I was gonna say that the AFCW is pretty much garaunteed both Wild.Card spots, but checking the Bronco's schedule and their recent performances, it's possible they might lose out. At 9-7 they actually have a shot, maybe.

>mfw raiders lose division and lose out on the wildcard race

So when the Seahawks utterly destroy the Packers, will the "le puckers are back le rodgers is elite" meme finally fuck off?

>Puckers lose

Should've fed Lacy faggots

I don't see them going worse than 2-2 if semen is healthy for all 4 games that is

>5.1 ypc before getting hurt

Can you at least pretend to know what you're talking about before you spout memes like the rest of these fucktards, fucktard?

in b4 china food and poorly made Simpsons edits

>the Cowboys have the number 2 ranked rushing defense in the league
Huh.

>packers were #1 in rushing defense for the first quarter of the season

literally means nothing

Chiefs, Broncos, and Steelers will all BTFO the Raiders out of the playoffs LOL

Titans are a toss up but they could reasonably lose to all of NE/OAK/KC.

I have them losing to Tits, beating NE, losing @ KC and beating Oak at home

>Steelers

Gonna have to play fucking well to make the playoffs lad. I don't see it happenning I think you guys finish 9-7

12-1

We have the tiebreaker over miami and pittsburgh

if miami wins out and we don't then we are out the playoffs plain and simple

They aren't beating NE

You ever notice how everything sucks?